• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hilary Duff story

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
Hilary Duff: Beautiful & Ticklish

Hilary Duff screamed as loud as she could, hoping someone would hear her. Hours earlier, she had gotten done at the recording studio, putting the finishing touches on her new album. Shortly after leaving the studio, two men in ski masks attacked her and threw her into the back of their van. While one of the men drove the van, the other bound her wrists and ankles with duct tape. They soon arrived at an abandoned cabin in the middle of the woods. The two men dragged Hilary out of the van and took her into the cabin.

The driver held onto Hilary while the other man began to prepare for what lay ahead. Soon, Hilary found herself face up on an old bed that had been left in the cabin. The men found some rope and, looping it around the duct tape, began to tie Hilary to the head and foot boards. Then, the two men ripped her clothes off, leaving her completely naked. The men were in awe at the sight of her body. Her breasts were absolutely perfect. Her arms, legs and stomach were healthily toned. Then, the men removed her shoes and socks, exposing her gorgeous feet.

“Wh-who are you? Where am I? Why am I here?” she asked with a twinge of fear in her voice. One of the men spoke to her, watching her struggle against the rope. “We’re not here to hurt you, Miss Duff. My brother and I are your biggest fans. We know everything there is to know about you. We even know that you’re extremely…ticklish.” The last word made Hilary’s stomach churn. “You wouldn’t dare. Please let me go! I can’t stand to be tickled.” She watched in horror as the men positioned themselves near her underarms.

“Kootchie-kootchie-koo!” the men taunted as they began to gently stroke her armpits. “Please dohohon’t tickle mehehehe!” she pleaded. Hilary began to giggle uncontrollably as her underarms were mercilessly tortured. After a few minutes, the men moved on, focusing on her stomach and sides. As one man began spider tickling her navel, the other man slid his fingers up and down her sides, causing her to shriek. “Nohohoho! Please stahahahap!” she squealed. Hilary thrashed from side to side, trying to keep away from the men’s fingers.

The men stopped, giving Hilary a break. “We need you to save your energy. That was just a warm-up compared to where we’ll tickle you next.” Hilary noticed that the men were staring at her feet. She watched in horror as they pulled out identical feathers and began to slide them across her soles. “Oh shihihihit! Please stahahap tickling mehehehe! I can’t tahahahake it anymohohore!” The cabin quickly filled with the sounds of laughter. Hilary’s face was starting to turn red. She had already relieved herself twice. She soon passed out.

When she awoke, she was lying on the sidewalk outside the recording studio. Her clothes were still intact. Had it been just a dream, she thought to herself. She stood up and began to enter the studio to wait for her limo. As she opened the door, something caught her eye. There, stuck to her shirt, was a feather.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back