• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my fantasy (1) mmmm/f

NAYA

TMF Poster
I have fantasies all the time about being tickled by several men at once. This is but one of them, hope you like...

I'm in college & I go to the clinic in response to a note on my dormroom door. I wait in the lobby & notice it's all girls there. Then one girl comes out from behind the door with her hair all mussed, looking exhausted.

A handsome med student comes from behind the door & calls my name. I follow him back to one of the examining rooms. I notice that the examining table is unusual in that it looks like a massage table but with restraints. '

My heart starts to race but the med student seems to expect this. He explains that I was summoned to the clinic because it had been brought to their attention that I was unusually stressed out & needed to relax. He tells me to remove all but my bra & panties, get on the examining table & he will be right back with the doctor.

I obey, expecting a massage or a regular exam. Just as I manage to get myself up on the table, the student returns with the doctor & 2 other med students. The doctor tells me that my stress level is dangerously high & that he & the students are going to tickle me a little to help me release some of this stress.

I start to bolt off the table but with four against one, i don't stand a chance. They manage to get me on my back on the table & strap my ankles & wrists down. I beg & plead but the doctor tells me this is for my own good & that I will probably enjoy it.

The doctor takes his place above my head, there is a student on either side of my midsection & the third student is at my feet. The doctor starts it off, lightly tickling under my arms, bringing a giggle. I tug against my restraints to no avail. Then the two students start tickling my belly with all four hands! I'm screaming with laughter by this point but when the third student starts scratching both arches I am laughing so hard I hurt. My hips wiggle & I try desperately to escape. They continue to tickle without saying a word. The only sound in the room is my ticklish laughter & the occasional plead for it to stop.

When the men at my midsection move to my hips, one hand in each hollow & one squeezing each hipbone, my laughter becomes silent & tears spill over. They tickle for a few minutes longer, then stop to give me a break.

The doctor insists that they seem to still be missing a spot. He leaves the room & returns with another student. I nearly die at this point! The tickling beings again but this new student has fingernails & lightly scratches behind my knees.

At this point I'm sure my laughter can be heard for miles around! When my laughter becomes tired, they finally stop & release the restraints. The doctor tells me I was a brave patient & asks me how I feel, if I'm relaxed. Surprisingly, I realize I could be scooped off the table I'm so exhausted. I admit that I am relaxed.

The doctor helps me back into my clothes & tells me I will need to return for another 'treatment' in three days.

Loved your story, it's been my fantasy too. Except the guys tickling me would be John Cusack, Matthew McConaughey & Colin Farrell!!! Oh but a girl can dream!

thank you :) those are some good choices for ticklers, although Matthew looks like he likes to do something with his tongue if you know what I mean ...

Thanks for sharing your fantasies. Being gang tickled is one of mine too, except it would be fffff/m

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back