• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My trip to Passive Arts

ticklerokla

TMF Regular
:bouncybou
In the summer of 2004, I had just gotten out of the Army and wanted to do something nice with my disability severance pay. SO I decided to go out to LA and visit a dungeon. When I arrived at Passive Arts, it was dark outside and I got to take an interview with one of the dominas. (i dont remember who she was, but she was slim and blonde and gorgeous!) I told her I was looking for a sub to tickle and she laid out the ground rules, etc...

So I went back to the lobby and there were 2 girls there that were subs.... one of them I dont remember except that she didnt seem interested to talk to me, but the other was a short chinese girl named Robin, and I talked with her. SHe said I was in luck because she is VERY ticklish. We went to the Marque de Sade room and I secured her to the stretch rack table thingy with stocks at the end. SHe was very helpful because i ws very nervous and this was my first time doing anything this extreme. When i had her secured, i started by slowly lightly ticling her ribs and I asked her where she was ticklish... she was giggling, but managed to say "ill never tell you! youll have to figure that out on your own!" So I continued to play her ribs for a bit, which proved to be effective. I looked across the room and found a couch that had several large pillows on it, so I took the pillows and i picked her mid section up and placed the pillows under her back- arching her belly straight to the sky... This was really awesome and it stretched out her skin wonderfully. I eventually found her hot spot, when she went absolutely insane when i got to her knees. Her feet werent that ticklish, so I didnt spend much time on them, but her tummy and ribs were absolutely unforgetable.

Let me know what you think! :bouncybou

I think you had a wonderful time there. :happyfloa
Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

I'll echo Milagros' comments.

Sounds like a great experience. Too bad about her feet. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. I would LOVE to go back again sometime. (im taking donations)

Who would like to donate to the "Send Marc Back To PASSIVE ARTS fund"? :D

ticklerokla said:
Thanks. I would LOVE to go back again sometime. (im taking donations)

Who would like to donate to the "Send Marc Back To PASSIVE ARTS fund"? :D

hmm i would if you take me along also lolol i want to meet the goddess and steph

isabeau :couch:

Come this weekend sweetpea! :lovestory
XOXO

isabeau said:
hmm i would if you take me along also lolol i want to meet the goddess and steph

isabeau :couch:

Hee Hee!

it's ok love, one day I'll be back! :redheart:
XOXO

isabeau said:
oo steph i wish i could... rats rats rats lol

isabeau :wub: :twohugs:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back