• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment (FF/F Fanfic) Part III: Sadists and Saviors

superb, siamese dream.... fantastic descriptions and details. and the creativity is astounding. thank you for maybe having Snape's care for Isabelle. i love how this is unfolding. the plot keeps me mezmerized. and looking forward to the next chapter eagerly. this is the type of plot i like, one that keeps you interested and panting for more.

isabeau

Wow! This story was different to many others in that you aren't really focusing exclusively on the tickling any more, but have centred on the plot of the story and personally I'm much more interested in that! You've really caught me up in this now, especially with this third part. Really supreb writing (and I loved your extended take on Dumbledore, brought him back to life nicely). I will wait for part four with impatience!

P.S. am writing back to you now :)

Thanks so much you two, this has been a very fun story to write...Isabeau, it's especially flattering that you enjoyed reading all of these stories considering what you wrote after part one, that you haven't read the Harry Potter books or seen the movies, I'm happy they were enjoyable for you even without having the stories they're based upon in mind :) you are so sweet! And pfromptown thank you again, though each of the stories has one tickling scene in it, in this one I did wander a little bit from the basic dom/sub tickling story I started out with, I'm glad you are enjoying it and it was totally fun to write Dumbledore, he's such a cool cat :cool2:

I really love this series, and this instalment continues it excellently. Easily one of the best things that's ever been posted on this forum.

Aw damn

Hey it was really good and everything, but i was reading it and I was like "Oh god please tickle the crap out of bellatrix, please tickle the crap out of bellatrix" lol yea shes like my favourite character and all but I wouldn't be complaining if I found out she was ticklish haha :veryhappy

Extremely well written..... do not stop! Isabelle a Death Eater..... just terrible!
Love,
Heather and Anna

lol, wow, it's a surprise to see these stories bumped up again!!! I guess I'd better get to work on part IV which has taken entirely too long! I will get there eventually ;) life has just been kinda hectic lately! anyway, thanks so much for reading and commenting :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back