• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fantasy (2) mmfff/f

NAYA

TMF Poster
I have yet another of my favorites where I'm on this farm & 2 of the farmhands manage to corner me in the barn. They tell me that I need to be punished for teasing them by wearing short shorts & a belly shirt while they are trying to work.

One of the men picks me up & puts me on a hard wooden table. The table has some belt straps on it & they use these to pin my wrists above my head. One of them takes out his hankerchief & blindfolds me with it.

I'm terrified at this point because I know no one could hear me scream even if I could. Everyone was out working. I start to kick & try to work my wrists free & they just seem to watch. One of them says "Sweetheart, you can't get away. All you're doing is wearing yourself out." I stop struggling & feel his hands unbuttoning my shorts. I beg for them not to rape me & he says in a surprised tone, "We would never rape you, honey, we're just going to tickle you. I want to take off your shorts so we can tickle your belly.

I start to beg & plead as he removes my shorts, but they both acted as if they idn't hear it. I'm laying on this hard table in just my tank top & panties. I feel the warm summer breeze caress my near-naked body & hear some others come into the barn.

The other man says "Oh, you girls are going to have to really let her have it. She struggled & even thought we were going to rape her."

One of the girls laughs, says that's unfortunate for me & promises to punish me well. I don't recognize her voice & think they can see my heart pounding in my chest.

The men each grab an ankle & begin to tickle each foot. I burst into laughter & buck & cry out but they don't say a word. One of them says he has always wanted to tickle my feet.

Then I feel 20 long fingernails scratching my bare belly. I scream & beg & laugh & the tickling continues. The long fingernails make it even more ticklish. Then I realize the 3rd woman is at my head, she leans over & starts scratching at my elbows & works her long fingernails down to tickle under both arms at the same time. She teases "Oh she likes having her underarms tickled." All I can manage is "no. no... please..... na na.." between fits of ticklish laughter. One of the other women tells me to just relax, I'm going to be there a while. She tells me all I can do is lay there & laugh, resistance is worthless & my pleads to stop only make them want to tickle more.

But when the women tickling my belly move lower & lightly scratch the hollows of my hips through my silk panties, I nearly faint from the intensity! My laughter is silent & my head is thrashing from side to side in protest.

They all continue to tickle me until my laughter is silent and I can no longer move, I'm so exhausted. They finaly stop & start to soothe me, caressing my body with all their hands. Telling me it's over, & that they are sure I learned my lesson about my clothing choices.

Then the women leave & the men release my hands. I remove the blindfold, looking for the women, but I can hear a car driving off.

The farmhands are very handsome. One catches my eye as I sit up, trying to catch my breath. He smiles & comes over to me, pulling my hands into his. The other man announces that he is leaving the barn & closes the door behind him.

He whispers in my ear, "I want to tickle more than just your feet," as his thumbs caress the top of my panties. He tells me I'm so brave, but he wants to see if I can show a little more bravery & reveals his fantasy of giving me oral on this table. He convinces me no one will interrupt us. I nod against his chest & I lie back on the table. He removes my panties & gives me quite the different tickling.

Very, very nice.

Lovely fantasy, nicely written.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on some of my stories, below on the same page.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

what else can I say? You and I must have been separated at birth.lol Our fantasies are the same word for word. You are the best.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back