• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Ticklejen Fantasy (The Ticklish Spy))

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
This is basically what I plan to do to ticklejen, if we ever meet and have a tickle session someday. This another one of her tickling fantasies, and hopefully someday, it'll come true.

Jennifer Green walked throughout the streets of Moscow. She was a spy for the CIA, and this had been one of her first thrillers, being that she did mostly reacon. Jennifer was a beautiful with her brown hair in a ponytail. Her attire consisted of a navy blue business suit, a white blouse, dark brown nylons, and a pair of heeled pumps that matched her suit.

It was late, and she had just gotten done placing some bugs in the penthouse suite of Nikolai Ivanov. And it wasn’t easy, because she had drugged the horny bastard while he was drinking heavily. The timing was perfect too, because he was trying to get Jennifer to give him a blow job which she would’ve had no choice to do because she was a secret agent. And sleeping with the enemy was part of her job, but she was lucky enough not to ever do that.

The streets were deserted and Jennifer was the only one there at the moment. As she moved towards her rental car, she passed an alley. She wasn’t scared because no one knew she was in Russia other than her agency.

Suddenly a gloved hand reached out and pulled Jennifer into the shadows, by seizing her arm. Before she could scream, the figure clasped it’s other hand over her mouth with a ether filled handkerchief. Jennifer struggled as much as she could, but the chloroform was too strong and she passed out in the male’s arms. Picking her up with ease, the man carried Jennifer off to his car.

When Jennifer came to, she still felt groggy. Not only that but she still saw blackness, due to the fact that she was blindfolded. She was lying down on a bed, and her business coat had been removed. Not only that, but her arms and ankles were tied to the bed posts.

“Hey, what’s going on here, where am I" cried Jennifer who felt a slight bit of panic race through her body.

“Relax dahling, you hav no reason to be afraid”.

Jennifer paused, that voice was definitely Russian. She heard light footsteps coming her way.

“Who are you, what do you want from me” demanded Jennifer who was trying to keep calm to hide her fear.

“I am Alex, and I work for an associate of Nikolai Ivanov”. Simple, I ask you a question, and you give me an answer.

“Name it said Jennifer, I have nothing to hide”.

“Goot, tell me my sveet little spy, vhom do you vork for”?

“What do you mean, spy” asked Jennifer?

“Don’t be play games vith me replied Alex, I know your name is not Darcy Taylor but actually Jennifer Green”. All I vant to know is vhat agency you vork for”.

Jennifer sighed, she knew she was caught, but she wouldn’t give in and betray her fellow agents.

“Alright fine, I admit I’m a spy, but that’s all I’m saying and you won’t get any more out of me” said Jennifer defiantly.

“Verily said Alex which meant “really”, then tell me vhat you tink about dis”.

Jennifer paused for a moment but nothing happened. Then she felt a soft scrape on her nose, which caused Jennifer to wrinkle her nose like Samantha from Bewitched. The soft scrapping now stroked her cheek and Jennifer finally realized what he was using, it was a FEATHER.

"Heheeheeehehequit that murmured Jennifer as her lips formed a smile, it tickles”.

“I vas hoping you vould say dat sneered Alex, and now I can get down to business”.

With ease, Alex plucked off Jennifer’s heeled pumps to reveal her nylon covered soles.

Jennifer gulped as she felt the shoes come off and knew that this Russian planned on tickling her feet, which evidently were her most ticklish spot.

“Tell me Jennifer, are your feet ticklish too” asked Alex as he took Jennifer’s warm foot in both hands.

Jennifer thought for a second, she certainly didn’t want this guy tickling her feet, but she couldn’t express her fear otherwise he would take advantage of her weakness. She decided to play it cool and mask her fear with her intuition. After all she was a spy.

“Of course they’re not scoffed Jennifer, like she was annoyed. “But I could go for a foot massage right about now”.

“I vould like dat too smiled Alex, but maybe later”.

He traced his index finger up and down Jennifer’s sole and sure enough she began to flash a huge smile.
“Ah you are smiling continued Alex, you are a ticklish spy after all”.

Now he began to scribble all ten fingers on Jennifer’s left foot, which caused her to giggle some more.

“Nohahahaaaaahaaaadon’t ticklenahaaahaaa my feet cried Jennfier twitching her bound feet.

“As you vish my fair American replied Alex, just tell me vho you vork for”.

“Heeeheeheeeheeheee no way laughed Jennfier, I won’t nahaaaahaahaahaaa tell you anything”.

“Ve’ll see about dat snapped Alex, tickle tickle tickle”.

He used one hand to continue tickling the sole, and his other to tickle the top of the foot.

Jennifer started squealing.

"EHEEEEHEEEEHAAAAAHAAAAAEEAAAAAAHAAAHAAAA laughed Jennifer, OH GOD NO”!

Alex used his thumb to tickle her instep while using his index finger to tickle the balls and arches and held the bottom heel to keep it steady. He enjoyed the feel of Jennifer’s warm nylon feet against his skin, and his nose enjoyed the aroma of her foot odor

“Now, the other foot sneered Alex as he took the right foot in his hands and scratched his nails against the soft sole. This time he took his time and lazily moved his fingers up and down to provide more torture.

"EEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEELEAVE MY FEET ALONE" screamed Jennifer

Alex played with her right foot for about ten minutes. Then he decided to tickle both feet at the same time. His fingers picked up speed and explored every inch of Jennifer’s feet to give her a through foot tickling.

Jennifer continued to laugh and laugh as her feet were assaulted. Her head shook from side to side as her ticklish tremors took their toll. What made it worse was the nylons that she wore, which made her size eights even more sensitive.

Alex enjoyed his work, for he indeed loved tickling women, for business and pleasure. He drew circles around the balls and worked his way down to the heel of each foot. This kept a steady stream of giggles from Jennifer.

“HAAAAHAAAAHAHAHOMMMMMMHAAAAAOOHOOHEEEEEPLEASE QUIT TICKLING MY FEET" yelled Jennifer in between giggles.

After about ten more minutes, Alex released his grip and gave a satisfied grin. Even though she hadn’t given in, he knew that there would be other places to tickle Jennifer.

“Alvright, no more feet, for now anyvay snarled Alex. “Let’s see where else you are ticklish”.

He untucked Jennifer’s blouse from the waistband of her skirt, and began to unbutton it.

“No, don’t take off my clothes pleaded Jennifer as the first three buttons came undone. The last thing she wanted was for this pervert to see her naked, but she wasn’t in any position to stop him.

“I don’t hav to do dis explained Alex, veather you leave in your business zoot or your birthday zoot is entirely up to you”.

"You can't be serious protested Jennifer, you would actually throw me out in the streets naked"?

Alex paid no attention and undid the rest of the buttons, including the ones on her cuffs. Next he opened Jennifer’s blouse open like a book, or rather a Victoria’s Secret magazine being that her white lacy bra and perky breasts were exposed. Jennifer had pale skin but it was smooth and silky, with nicely shaven armpits as well.

“Such soft looking skin murmured Alex, I think dat dis bare canvas shall be my masterpiece”.

Alex went over to his table and grabbed a paintbrush, then strutted back to where Jennifer laid. Then like the skilled artist that he was, began to lightly brush Jennifer’s belly as if it were a mural. Jennifer’s laughter went from high pitched squeals to canned incoherent giggling. Alex went all the way with his brush, not missing a single spot. He tickled her stomach, chest, her hips, and even the tops of her breasts.

“Hm, now I vonder if dis bellybutton is ticklish taunted Alex as he drilled up and around the little hole, kitchy kitchy kitchy”!

“AAAAHAAAHAAAAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHENOOOOOO YOU BASTARD screeched Jennifer, NOT MY BELLY BUTTON NAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA”!

Alex drilled the brush up and around Jennifer’s belly button and used his hand to tickle right below her breasts. Jennifer continued to laugh like a loon, and her breathing got slower after every minute, or rather each tickle.

After a while he decided to give Jennifer a break. Much to the woman’s relief, because she could catch her breath and stop panting.

“Rest up, my dahling little tickle toy snarled Alex, ha ha ha”.

Still blind as a bat, Jennifer could only hear him walk away. Then she realized how tired she was, and gave a yawn. It was nearing twelve when she had been abducted, so it had to be early in the morning. Jennifer had almost zonked out, until she heard his footsteps returning. Then she felt Alex stretch her stocking out.

“What are you doing asked Jennifer totally confused?

With a pair of scissors in hand, Alex cut the toes off Jennifer’s stocking, revealing her barefoot. The air felt good against her naked foot as she wiggled her toes, but she knew what was going to happen next.

“Ahhh sighed Alex, such a sexy foot, let’s see the other one too”.

Jennifer winced as her other stocking was cut off her foot, thus leaving her feet completely vulnerable.

"You bastard whined Jennifer, now my stockings are ruined".

Alex gave her left foot a flick of his feather

“EEP squealed Jennifer as if she got an electric shock”.

Curling her toes defensively, Jennifer waited for him to tickle again. But he didn’t. She laid there and wondered what kind of mind game he was playing with her.

After several seconds, she felt the paintbrush go up and down her big toe.

“TEEE HEEEE HEEEHEEE giggled Jennifer, THAT TICKLES”!

“Goot said Alex, now tell me if dis does too”.

He ran his tongue across Jennifer’s toes, giving them a little lick.

“OOOOOH NOOOOOMUAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAHA NOT THAT” yelled Jennifer.

“Dah whispered Alex, dat”!

“NOOOOOOOOOO wailed Jennifer as she felt her other foot getting tickled with the paintbrush while Alex gave the other set of toes a tongue bath, PLEASE STOP DOING THAT”.

“You have some real sensitive feet complimented Alex, now tell me vhat I vant to know or your feet will be tickled without mercy”.

“NAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEVER laughed Jennifer, YOOOOOHHH CAN”T MAKE ME”!

“Ve shall see about dat" dared Alex.

He used the feather to tickle in between Jennifer’s toes on one foot and used the paintbrush to tickle each toe on the other foot. All the while he would taunt and tease Jennifer as well as kiss the tops of her feet.

Jennifer began to cackle silently, because her throat hurt from all the laughing. Tears welled up in her eyes and she began to whimper at the torture that her feet received. She didn’t know how much longer she could hold out. Her throat was dry, she was sweating, and her skin had thousands of goosebumps that made her entire body feel numb.

After twenty minutes, Alex stopped, and gazed into Jennifer’s eyes in hopes of an answer.

“Vell he asked hopefully with a confident smile, are you ready to talk now”.

“No muttered Jennifer, so go to hell you monster”.

Alex seemed impressed with Jennifer’s toughness, because no one had ever endured that much tickle torture before.

“Your vill is strong my lovely American spy, but are your loins just as strong”?

Jennifer gulped and curled her toes once more, she didn’t like the sound of that”.

Alex unfastend Jennifer’s skirt, and then began to unzip it. Pulling it down to below her knees. He gazed lovingly at her lacy panties that matched her bra. Then he used his scissors to cut away what was left of her nylons, cut the skirt in two, and shred the blouse away too.

Jennifer was way too weak to protest or even resist the remains of her clothes being stripped. All she did was whimper softly when she felt Alex get on the bed.

"What are you going to do" asked Jennifer fearfully?

“I’m going to tickle your breasts announced Alex, let’s get this itchy bra off”.

He unfastened the hook on Jennifer’s bra, and pulled it off. Now Jennifer lay bound and blindfolded only wearing her white lacy panties.

If you don’t talk,, I’m going to pour honey all over your sexy body, and let twenty cats lick you all over whispered Alex into Jennifer’s ear”.

Jennifer gulped, and curled her toes at the thought of being sticky with feline tongues repeatedly licking her body.

“Now then, tickle tickle tickle taunted Alex, he dug his fingers into Jennifer’s armpits and began to tickle efficiently and quick.
“MWAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA screamed Jennifer, YYYYYOOOOU SAID YOU WEEEERRRE GOING TO TICKLE MMMMMYBOOOOOOOBS"!

“Are you calling me a liar rasped Alex, as he began to lick Jennifer’s breasts and tease her nipples, and still tickling both armpits.

The combination of tickling her worst ticklish spot and her private parts drove Jennifer to TICKLE HELL.

“OHGODNOOOOOOOOAAAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHEEEEHAAAAASTAAAAWPITPLEEEEEEASE I I I CAAAAAAHHAHAN”T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

Alex lightly bit on each nipple after he drenched both boobs in saliva, which started to give Jennifer erotic pleasure. Then his attention turned to Jennifer’s neck and he began to kiss and bite it.

“OKAAAAY OKAY I’ll TALK, I’ll TALK screeched Jennifer, I’LL TELL YOU ANYTHING JUST MAKE IT STOP begged Jennifer! This was way too personally for Jennifer, because she was getting too turned on and she couldn’t bring herself to submit sexual defeat. She loved her job, but not as much as she loved to respect her body from Russian enemies.

“Ah very goot Jennifer exclaimed Alex, who was somewhat glad, but also disappointed that he couldn’t do naughty things to this broken spy. Well, once she spilled the beans, he would keep her around a while longer just for fun.

Just when Jennifer opened her mouth, so did the front door. Ten different voices could be heard, some were in Russian, and some were American. She heard Alex scream and then two gunshots go off. On that note, Jennifer let go of her libido and just passed out from exhaustion.

When she woke up she was back at headquarters, resting in one of the bunk beds. She wore an oversized T-shirt and her panties.

Her associate, Matt, came in to speak with her.

“How are you feeling Jen he asked her with sincere concern in his voice.

“I’m feeling better confessed Jennifer, it feels good to not feel like I have electricity going through my body anymore”. Matt had known she was being tickled.

“Well Alex Ratoricovich won’t be tickle torturing anyone for awhile began Matt, one of our guys put a bullet through his hand when he reached for his gun”.

“That’s good to know said Jennifer with a smile, because that was an experience I’d like to forget”. “My poor feet may never be the same she added with a sigh”.

“Oh yeah said Matt, I bet I can fix that”.

He pulled back the sheet and started to massage Jennifer’s foot in both hands, with Jennifer laying back with a smirk on her face.

"Hmmmmmm, that feels good" she said with satisfaction in her voice. At last she could put this tickling ordeal behind her, it was over.

At least, for now, DA

Last edited:
great story.... i'm sure jen will love it.. i liked how you tried to talk russian lolol. reminds me of a joke about an american staying in a hotel when russia was part of the soviet union. believing that the room was bugged, he calmly looked up at the lights overhead and ordered breakfast lol. sorry

isabeau

Thanks Izzy
I know the Russian lingo was a little sucky, but ya can't blame a guy for trying though, right?

Nice Russian joke too lol

I loved this story! You're right Isabeau I love it very much, especially the Russian accent was cute. Great job jersey! Hope other people who read it will also enjoy this story.

:whip:

Great job JT.

This read very well and was quite enjoyable. And one can only hope that Nikolai Ivanov has other 'assistants' beyond that of Alex to continue to make Jen's life difficult-lol.

Again, great job writing this.

Thank you all for the positive feedback, after being on a plane for most of the day, it was nice to hear.

I did have a sequel to go with this story, but I can't say when it will be done because my use of a computer is temporary right now. Yeah, there is another person after jen, but who and why shall be answered in the story.

Thanks again, I enjoy writing to entertain you guys

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back