• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gang Tickle (TRUE!!!)

Jedi3465

I was thinking of experiences I've had with tickling that I could share with all of you and I just remembered this story:

A few of my friends (I'd say about 4) were hanging out in my room. One of my friends, Caitlin, was a very very pretty girl and had always been someone I'd like to tickle, and had never had the chance.......UNTIL! (hehe) Caitlin, my friend Ben, and I were lying on my bed watching TV and our friend Jenny was sitting in a chair by my bed. Caitlin began to get sleepy and eventually conked out. To my suprise, Ben grabbed some tape and started taping her hands and feet together (he had no intention of tickling, i suppose he was just screwing around). My eyes were fixed on this, and you all know exactly what I was thinking :wow: . Anyway, he had eventually tied her arms tightly together behind her back and her feet together. I thought, "what the hell" and took Ben aside. "Ya know what would be really funny?" I asked. "What?" he replied. "well...I say we tickle the hell out of her while she can't move!" Ben just smiled at me and went over to whisper in Jenny's ear our plan. We all went over to her and I slowly lifted her sweatshirt and shirt over her very tan tummy. We all looked at each other and nodded. All of our hands went diving for her cute tummy and we started tickling her MERCILESSLY. My fingers were poking her ribs and tickling all over her tummy while their hands were focused on her armpits and ribs. She woke up in a fit of intense laughter, shaking around trying to get free. Her face was bright red and her extremely hard laughing kept her from saying anything. I was in heaven! I moved to the end of the bed and grabbed her feet, tickling them wildly. Then, get this, she said, "My feet aren't ticklish!". I was dissapointed and excited at the same time. Her feet may not have been ticklish, but it was almost as if she didn't want me to waste my time down there and wanted me to continue with her tummy! So I did! I ran my fingers up and down her ribs and tummy, as did my friends. All she could do was giggle and squirm! It was one of the sexiest things ever. Her sweatshirt was hiked up exposing her whole midriff, and we could tickle it all we wanted! After I got in a few hip squeezes, we decided to let her up. After we untaped her, she simply got up and continued watching TV! She didnt care at all! If you ask me, I think she enjoyed it :devil:

I hope you guys enjoyed the story! It was one of my favorite tickles!

-Jedi:wow:

thanks for the cool memory, jedi, it sounds like you had a really fun time there, and maybe she had fun too! thats always best in my opinion.

To Jedi....

Reading your story brought to mind a very similar story. When I was living in Georgia, I had a g/f who I had the pleasure of tickling on occasion. I had determined that her feet were not ticklish, but she was just about everywhere else. This one time I was tickling her sides/ribs and a mutual friend came in the room as this was going on. He grabbed her feet and started tickling away. Between guffaws, she was telling him her feet weren't ticklish and to basically join me in tickling her sides, belly, ribs, ect. which he did. I found this kind of odd yet intriguing too. Well later(a month of so), I came to find out that her feet were indeed ticklish. The reason I had success then as opposed to my earlier attempts was that I had finally gave up my nasty habit of chewing my fingernails. With fingernails, I had great success! Before, I had never had any nails at all to have any effect. I realized then, that reason she had implored her friend to give up on her feet was because he did have fingernails and was driving her nuts. :)
Anyway, I couldn't help wonder if, to some degree, this was the case with the gal in your story. That she was trying to keep attention off her feet and on an area she could handle. Regardless, it brought back a true tickle tale that I had all but forgotten.

Rob

Both cool stories! Methinks I need to keep some duct tape around the dorm. :devil:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back