• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my true tickle tales

tickle_fan03

TMF Novice
Hi
I'm normally a lurker, :lurking: but I thought I'd post my true tickling stories.They're only brief tickling encounters,but they were fun.(Names have been changed)

A Party That Ended in Laughter
A couple of years ago I had a party at my house while my parents where away on holiday. It was well into the early hours of the morning and a few of my mates and I decided to watch a film in my room while the rest of my mates watched another downstairs. Carrie, Bekka, Louise and Martin were sat on my bed and I was lead on the floor just in front of my bed with my feet crossed which were propped up against the wardrobe. All of a sudden Martin decided to tickle my left (socked) foot using his foot-he dragged his big toe from the top of my foot down to my heel. My left leg jerked slightly and I put my feet flat against the wardrobe door to protect my soles. As I did this martin said, "Awh has Hannah got ticklish feet?” I didn’t answer him. A few seconds later he used his big toe again to tickle my right heel. I couldn’t stand the sensations so I moved my feet on the floor out of his reach.
Once the film was over there was only me, Martin and Louise left so we chatted for a while. Martin was on the floor and I was sat on the edge of the bed with Louise. Martin was lead on the floor so I rested my legs on his thighs. But that didn’t last long as Martin began to tickle my feet again. I still kept my feet there but didn’t have my soles exposed. That didn’t stop Martin however, he started letting his fingertips gently glide over my toes. I tried to ignore it, but he continued the slow tickling without showing any mercy! He stopped though when I moved my feet out of reach as I heard one of my very drunken friends coming upstairs. She somehow ended up on the floor-cant remember how, but I rested my feet on her thighs also and kept messing with her by saying, "You're not going down now, you've got to stay here!” But she paid no attention to me and began to sit up. Next minute she clawed her fingernails across the arc of my left foot, which caused me to instantly pull my foot away which gave her the opportunity to move away-she probably knew this was going to happen as she knew how ticklish I was.
Once she left the room I propped my feet on Martin again and because I was at the end of my bed he pulled me onto the floor. I instinctively put my arms away from my sides to avoid falling over. Martin noticed that my sides weren't protected/blocked he began to tickle my left side; I squirmed and ended up lying down on the floor next to him as I began to giggle. He then taunted me by saying, "Ha-ha Hannah’s ticklish!” he tickled my a bit more and then said,” As you can see I can be the most annoying person you'll ever meet.” Then he stopped.
In a way I was glad he stopped because it was getting kind of embarrassing in front of Louise but at the same time I wanted him to carry on coz I did enjoy his quick tickle attacks! Hehe.

Here are a few from my college years:
I was in my second year of college and I was feelin kinda down coz I just got my exam results and they werent exactly what I had hoped for.Anyway I was in my Psychology lesson and my mate (I'll call her Linda)was trying to cheer me up and talk to me to take my mind off things basically.But despite her efforts I was still feeling miserable and she was trying to get me to smile,but I just couldn't.I was looking the other way and next minute she starts poking and goosing my left side as she said,in a kinda sarcastic voice,"Come on just smile for gods sake!Are you ticklish?Aw you are you're gona regret me knowing that now!haha" I started squirming in my seat trying to hold in my laughter but coz she was taunting me as well I just had to give into the giggles!

From then on I'd say virtually every Psychology lesson Linda would poke me in the ribs or my sides at least once before the lesson was over.She said she just liked how I squirmed as she got a quick reaction from me.

Another Psychology lesson that sticks in my mind was wen we had to do a task which involved us talking between ourselves. I couldnt really be bothered using my brain so I decided to copy Linda's before our tutor came round to check on us,so I grabbed her sheet to write down the answers.I had my arm extended out away from my sensitive sides which covered the sheet of paper I was copying from so that she couldnt grab it back.She tried to tickle me then under my arms-but that doesnt bother me in the slightest,so she stopped.But unknown to me she decided to go lower down to my sides and tickle me there where she knew she'd get a reaction from me!She goosed both my sides which caught me completely off guard and what a reaction she got,I nearly jumped out of my skin and I jerked my arms back to protect my sides and as I did so I knocked off my pencil tin onto the floor which landed with a clatter.I felt soo embarrassed,but enjoyed the element of surprise!hehe.In a way it kinda scared me she had remembered exactly where to poke to get the reaction she wanted!

Another time was when we were playing cards,Linda randomly said, "I know what I've not done in a while..this"as she poked my side which of course resulted me to instantly pull away from her- I'm sure she was just doing that though to look at my cards!haha

One lunchtime we were sat in the cafe bit of the college where we usually hung out but coz there was a lot of us this particular lunchtime we had to spead out to 2 tables as each table only seated 4.Anyway I was sat on the same table as Linda and she was sat oppostite me.I turned round to talk to my mates on the other table-I was twisted at an angle leaving my left side unprotected and I bet you can guess whats coming next...coz I sure didnt at the time...she tickled my sides for a couple of minutes.I've never turned around so fast in my life to try and make her stop.She did stop but once I turned around again she started the tickling again! I must say that deep down i did enjoy it but find it kinda embarrassing in front of a large number of people!

My final short tickling experience also took place in the college cafe with the same group of mates,but there was less of us this time-only 4 this time.Anyway my mates were pratting about and they decided it would be funny to tie an empty drinks bottle to the string on my jacket.Linda was there too and my other mates,Ruth and Jane.Ruth was the one who actually tied it to my jacket as I turned my back on them to untie it Ruth,Linda and Jane were laughing at me.Next minute Ruth decided to make things harder for me and started tickling both of my sides for a few minutes,I automatically jumped and squimed so much in fact I was nearly jumped out of my seat!Of course my mates were in hysterics then!But I must admit in hindsight it must have looked rather funny!hehe.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back