• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK People - The Priory Clinic

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
I don't believe this - my second mainstream sighting on the same channel within 20 minutes of the last! Anyway I was just watching 'The Priory Clinic' on E4 (a spin-off of the Priory, hosted by Zoe Ball). As the credits were just about to roll, they brought Claire Sweeney in to the clinic with some guy with a feather duster. Then ZB said something like "Claire Sweeney are you ready to be tickled?" (she nods) "...okay then, please commence tickling" at which point the guy begins tickling her gently with the duster while the credits roll, and ZB carries on talking to her about it. The actual tickling was very tame - all on the upperbody - mostly on her neck and face - and very soft, however it was very exciting just to watch this weird scenario...also Claire giggled in a VERY cute way and did appear to be very ticklish.
I have checked briefly but didn't see a repeat of the show coming up this week, however they may do this to a celeb at the end of every show - I've not seen it before, but it looked like a regular feature since there was no explanation for it. Check it out on Tuesdays at 20.30 on E4

Claire Sweeney

Wow!! If it turns out to be a regular feature, I'm moving to Brittain! I certainly hope you'll be able to tape it on a rerun. Thanks for posting!

One thing's for sure my half-shelled friend: I'm sure as hell I'll be catching the Saturday morning repeat!

Attachments

• 11059.jpg
    11059.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 439
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back