• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My latest Tickle Date

RogueTickler

TMF Novice
Had a nice tickling session the other night with my wife.
For a description of her, check out this previous post.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=71408

She's a real cutie with a beautiful face and little size 6 feet that I love to tickle, whenever I get the chance. Last weekend we set-up a 'tickle date' for last Wednesday night, and I built up the anticipation for the date by sending my wife short teasing text messages on her phone every day while she was at work (eg. 'can't wait to get my hands on your pretty little ticklish feet... did I mention you'll be all tied up and helpless, too?') For our sessions, I've been trying to do something new every time. Lately, I've subjected her to 'mummy-wrap' tickling, 'hog-tied' tickling, and 'spread-eagle' tickling, but this time I decided to use our 'tickle chair' The 'tickle chair' is a simple wooden chair that we bought at a flea market a couple of years ago. When I first saw it, I knew it would be perfect for tying my wife to it as it has lots of cross-beams and is very sturdy. It also has armrests and a narrow back, so I have the option of tying her wrists to the armrests or behind the chair's back. In the flea market, I remember asking my wife to sit down in the chair and asking her how it felt. She looked at me like I was crazy and said, 'This old thing? Why the hell are you interested in this?' I just smiled and asked her again to try it out. She shrugged her shoulders and sat down in the chair, resting her arms on the armrests. My wife is short, so when she sat back, her feet dangled, causing her flip-flops to drop off her bare feet. I was pretty much sold right then and there, but to make double sure, I asked her to put her arms behind the back of the chair. She shot me a look (you are being naughty!), but did what I asked. I took a look and was delighted that the chair's back was narrow enough that she could cross her wrists behind her. As this was going on, I'm pretty sure I noticed a few couples looking curiously our way, as well as some not-very-well concealed lusty glances from a couple of dudes. Anyway, I happily paid the $35 and took home my prized new 'tickle chair'. For the first year, the chair pretty much stayed unused as I could not convince my wife that being tied to the chair and mercilessly tickle tortured would not be loads of fun (I promise... it'll be a laugh-riot!). Soon, though, I coerced her into letting me practice tying her up in the chair - fully clothed - with the promise of no tickling. Well, SORT OF no tickling... After getting her all tied up, and experimenting with different options (feet together, feet apart, arms behind, arms over the head and pulled back), I would always 'accidently' pull off her socks, to her laughing protests (just the idea of being tickled gets her laughing!). And seeing her bare feet helplessly tied up, I could never resist the urge to lightly tickle her pretty soles, watching in fascination as he small toes wiggled and flexed. I never went hard on her, though, and soon she began to enjoy the feeling and 'romantic' idea of being 'captured' and 'tortured' against her will. I think those sessions really opened up a lot of hidden feelings for her, and I believe they brought us to where we are in our relationship today.

Rather, make that last Wednesday. Night.

Our date was scheduled for 9:00pm, so when I got home from work at 6:30, I went into our bedroom and made some preparations. I closed the door and went downstairs to make dinner. My wife got home around 7:00 and, with a grin, I told her not to go in the bedroom just yet. She laughed and agreed, kicking off her shoes and heading to the bathroom for a short foot-soak, before dinner. We ate around 7:30 and then spent some time watching TV. At about 8:30, my wife pulled her feet out of her slippers and put them in my lap for a massage. I stared hungrily at her recently pedicured feet, with red toenail polish that made her feet appear even more pale and delicate. Using my thumbs to massage the bottoms of her feet, I felt the silky softness of her soles and heels, resisting the urge to tickle the day-lights out of her. At about ten minutes to 9:00, I went upstairs to check that everything was in order. Satisfied that we were ready to go, I came back downstairs with a length of rope in one hand and a blindfold in the other. My wife had removed her jeans and was wearing only a pair of soft, lacy panties and a small tight black t-shirt. She stood up and we embraced and kissed each other deeply. After the kiss and hug, I turned her around, put her wrists behind her back and used the rope to tie them together. I placed the blindfold (sleep-mask, actually!) over her eyes, turned her back around to face me, stepped back and looked at her. She looked absolutely beautiful in the soft light of our living room, arms bound behind her, long hair flowing around the blind-fold and down her shoulders. One of her bare feet slid nervously over the other, and I felt a rush of excitement. I approached her, leaned in close and whispered, 'Now I'm going to punish you'. I slid my hand lightly across the inside of her bare thigh, and she shuddered and started breathing heavily. I took her by the arm and led her upstairs to our makeshift 'torture' chamber where the 'tickle chair' was waiting.

I opened the bedroom door and led her to the innocent looking wooden chair which was situated at the foot of our queen sized bed. I gently turned her around and sat her down on the chair, and she giggled when she felt the wood against her bottom, now realizing what I had in store for her. She sat back, and her bound wrists dangled through the opening in the back of the chair. Her lovely bare feet dangled sweetly a few inches off the ground, and I took a length of rope for each ankle and lashed her legs tightly to their respective posts of the chair. I gave both feet quick, intense tickles to check my handiwork, and my wife screamed out in surprise, wiggling her feet, but not really able to do much else, as her leg and ankle ropes were secure. I moved on to her upper body, unbinding her wrists and pulling them behind her. My wife tried to resist a little when I pulled her free wrists back, but a quick bit of rib-tickling dashed her spirits quickly, and soon her wrists were crossed and tied to the cross-beams on the back of the chair. I added a few more lengths of rope across her chest, pinning her to the chair's back, but still giving me access to her ribs, stomach and underarms. Now, since I was young, I've always had a fascination for torture devices that can be adjusted, so the victim can be made even more vulnerable - at the torturer's discretion. It's why I've always loved 'The Rack' - the idea of being able to stretch a girl out, against her will, and then tickle her into insanity really appeals to me (did you enjoy that foot tickling? No? Well, how about if I turn the crank here and stretch you out a little more so I can tickle your underarms instead... maybe you'll like that better! Isn't this fun?) When I was a teen, my best friend and I used to tickle torture my next door neighbour, Susie, and my sister. We got pretty sadistic with them (as I've written about before) and one of my favourite memories is having Susie tied to a chair, and having my friend pull the chair backwards so Susie's bound bare feet would go into the air... where I would be waiting to tickle the crap out of them! Being forced backwards really seemed to catch Susie off-guard, and I'm pretty sure it made her more ticklish, too.

I really wanted to re-live that experience with my wife, but since my teenage best friend was no-where to be found (Matt, where are you?), I had to opt for more 'McGuiver'-like methods. I solved the 'problem' by wrapping some straps around the back of the chair and tying a long length of rope to the straps. I positioned the chair at the end of our bed, with the back facing the bed. I put the chair about one and a half feet away from the bed. Our bed has a large brass rail at the foot, so I wrapped some towels around the rail for padding and duct tapped them there. I took the long length of rope, fed it over the brass rail, and pulled it back towards the chair, so the end went underneath the chair. Now, if I wanted to tip the chair back, all I had to do was pull the rope and voila! Honestly, though, I had no idea how effectively it would work, but I did everything in my power to ensure that it was safe, making sure that the chair wouldn't tip back and squish my wife's arms, or anything like that (does that count as mercy?). When I tickle my wife, I like to 'warm her up' by lightly tickling her all over with feather-light touches all over. It helps her get in the mood, and also creates a false sense of comfort for her, as the tickles are almost relaxing. So, I went about tracing lines over the tops and bottoms of her feet, her legs, thighs and hips while she giggled and cooed, looking amazingly sexy. My fingers lightly poked and prodded her sensitive ribs and stomach, and they wandered up underneath her chin and around her ears (which she loves). But then I stopped and stuck my 2 index fingers into her bunched-up armpits. She screamed and began struggling furiously to get away, but she was trapped! I chuckled and began slowly wiggling and digging my fingers deeper into her hollows. 'Not there, not there! Please don't start there!!!! Ahhh hahahahahahahahahahah heeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Even though she was blindfolded, I could tell my wife's eyes were clenched shut as she endured relentless probing in one of her most ticklish spots. I lingered and let my wife laugh and spasm for awhile, sending her a clear message that I would be controlling her body tonight - to her dismay. After a few minutes, I stopped and let my wife catch her breath. Her breath heaved and her head drooped slightly forward, but the ropes kept her securely lashed and held upright to the chair. 'Want some more?' I asked, teasingly sticking my 2 fingers back into her armpits. 'NOOOO no no no no no!!!! Please please!!! No more no more no more....' my wife begged frantically. 'OK', I agreed, 'Let's try this, then'. With that said, I dropped my hands down into her inner thighs and began kneading her soft flesh in the maddening way that I know drives her crazy. My wife didn't even get a word out. She lurched forward and went straight into silent laughter, her mouth wide open, with only the occasional sharp intake of breath making sound. The inner thighs are downright torturous for my wife, so I didn't stay there TOO long. A few minutes was all I really had the heart to subject her too, and when I stopped, she took a few seconds to catch her breath, then slowly put her head back and said 'GOD!!!' I asked her if she was having fun yet, and she gritted her teeth and made growling sounds at me while trying to rock herself loose from the chair. I laughed at the amusing sight, and told her I'd try not to be so mean. 'Yeah, whatever!', she replied sarcastically. 'Wait until I get YOU tied up! You're going to be SO SORRY', she mock-threatened me while grinning at the thought. 'Hmmm, I guess I better take advantage then, while I can', I replied. And with that, I gave both bare knees a squeeze which earned me a shriek, then I dived into her ribs and stomach area. She laughed uproariously while I let my fingers do their thing. As promised, this tickling was much lighter and, although she struggled, I could tell she was enjoying herself much more. I tickled her this way for about 5 or 6 minutes then pulled away. Through laboured breathing, she said matter-of-factly, 'You haven't even got my feet yet'. 'You read my mind', I replied with a grin. I slid my hands down her body, giving little scritches and pokes to various parts of her body until I reached her bound, dangling feet. The tops of my wife's feet are equally as ticklish as the bottoms so I began tracing light circles over the tops, around the toes and towards the ankles. She tittered and spasmed, desperately trying to put her helpless feet out of the reach of my tickling fingers. I let my fingers roll underneath her feet and began doing 'spider' tickles on her soles. She laughed loudly as I lightly probed the base of her toes - another particularly sensitive spot for her. Suddenly, I paused my tickle attack and picked up the rope that ran underneath the chair and between my wife's spread, bound feet. I stood up and pulled the rope to take up the slack. 'Ready for a surprise?', I asked. My wife didn't get the chance to answer as I pulled the rope and the chair tipped backwards, causing her to gasp and let out a little cry. The chair fell backwards a short distance and was stopped by the padded railing at the foot of our bed. I immediately put the rope on the ground and stepped on it to hold the chair against the railing. My wife's bare soles were now in the air, facing me, and I attacked them before she had a chance to recover from the shock of falling backwards. My fingers dug in and she screamed and laughed hysterically. I could tell that I had really caught her with her guard down, as her laughter was different somehow - almost shocked and desperate... and helpless. I tortured my wife's feet for a good 5 minutes straight, stopping when she began sounding a little hoarse. I let her down, and kissed her on the forehead. I freed her from the chair and, blindfold still on, carried her to the bed. I laid her gently on the bed, stripped her naked and gave her a great massage. After a few minutes, she was purring again, and I flipped her onto her back, gently put her wrists above her head and secured them into the leather wrist cuffs we have attached to our headboard (it was part of our planned night, and something that turns her on immensely). I proceeded to pleasure her in ways I'll leave up to your imagination - her reward for enduring a night of sweet tickle torture. I can't wait until our next date!

Wow! Very erotic and highly sexually charged!

Great story! ... Think I'll stroll down the hall and see if the wife's gone to sleep yet. :woot:

Yeah, it was a great night. Hope you got to have some fun with your wife, too, Sole!

cheers

Rogue

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back