• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Knights M/M/M.....

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Arthur waited nervously for Merlin to enter his chambers. He had told Athur of an ancient Rite that was used infrequently on new Kings as they enter into their Relm. Finnally Merlin entered the chamber with a rolled blanket. He rolled out the blanket on the floor in front of Arthur. An assortment of brushes, feathers and other "impliments" fell out. Merlin walked close to Arthur and whispered... "Are you ticklish M'Lord King?" Arthur became even more nervous, rembering how he was held down and tickled in his youth by his cousins. Arthur looked ar Merlin. "And why is that important to know Merlin?" Merlin smiled as he answered the young King. "The rite is the Tickling Rite and it is used to make you vulnerable by being tied down and tickled mercilessly for as long as you can stand it. I went through a similar Rite when I was a young Seer. I am extremely ticklish and the Rite just brought it out even more."
Arthur trusted Merlin and asked,"What must I do Merlin?" "You must strip naked and let me do the rest. I will find all your ticklish spots Arthur!" Nervously, Arthur began stripping til he was comlpetely naked.
Merlin tied Arthur to theTickling Stone, a flat table carved out of stone then covered with a soft pillow-like covering. Arther pulled at the ropes and found his movement limited.
Merlin stripped down to his loincloth and stood over Arthur. I touched Arthur's midrif, causing him to jump slightly and let out a giggle. Merlin smiled as he felt the young king jump under his hands. Merlin begin rib tickling Arthur wiht just his fingertips, making him giggle and pull at his bindings.
"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA... Merrrrrlin! Stop!!! It tickles tooo much!!" Merlin, who's secret passion was tickling, kept up the rib tickling. Merlin's fingers expertly tickled the spaces between Arthur's rib bones then went backand tickles each rib making Arthur roll and wriggle in agonistic laughter.
"Whose so ticklish?" Merlan taunted ashe kept up the tickles. Arthur gasped between giggles " I am!" Then Merlin took a duck feather and begin tickling Arthur's nipples. Arthur had always been very sensitive to tickling there and howled with laughter. He thrashed and pulled at his ropes furiously, but could not break them. Then Merlin took the duck feather and began tickling Arthur's belly button. He stroked the feather around the rim and then dipped it inside the navel making the young King giggle and thrash. Merlin was an expert in the ways of tickling. He traveled to a far away land where he was taught the secrets of tickling. It was there that Merlin found out about his own ticklish nature. Arthur's body glistened with sweat from his struggles. He pleaded with Merlin to stop tickling him, but Merlin just stroked the feather over another ticklish hot spot-- Arthur's underarms.
As Merlin stroked the feather over Arthur's tender, ticklish underarms, Arthur's eyes grew wide and he began hysterically laughing with each touch of the feather. Merlin saw his opportunity and used his nails on the King's underarms wiht devastating results. Arthur wriggled and pulled at his bindings as the tickling made him laugh harder.
As Merlin was busy tickling Arthur, he did not hear Lancelot enter the chamber. Lancelot was fasciated by Merlin's tickling of the King and knew that Merlin was horribly ticklish. He crept up behind Merlin and teasingly stroked Merlin's bare back. Merlin arched his back and giggled. He spun around to find Lancelot ready with his fingers wiggling in the air.
"So you want to tickle ne, eh Lancelot? If I let you, you must agree to let me tie and tickle you." Lancelot smiled. "And how do you know if I'm ticklish?" Merlin smiled. "I don't. But I am about to find out if you are or not!!!" Lancelot looked puzzeled, then jumped back quickly as he felt Merlin's hand inside his tunic, tickling his belly. He smiled as he bit his lip to stifle a giggle.Merlin chanted something and Lancelot began giggling as he felt something runing up his ribs. "Alright! Yes Merlin! I am ticklish, very very ticklish.. all over! You win!! Now stop this tickling sensation!" Merlin chanted again and the tickling stopped. Lancelot breathed hard and smiled.
Merlin stepped closer to Lancelot and submitted to his tickling.
Lancelot tied Merlin to a tripod like frame. And took a soft brusha nd begain stroking it slowly down Merlin's neck. Merlin begani giglging softly as he felt the brush on his ticklish skin. Lancelot took the brush and flicked it down across Merlin's chest. Laughter bounced off the wall as Merlin giggled under the feel of the brush. Merlin was very sensitive to brush strokes. Lancelot dragged the brush to the creases of Merlin's underarms. HIs eyes grew wide and he got nervous as this was one of his more ticklish spots. Lancelot used the soft burhs to tickle Merlin's armpits. Merlin howled wiht hystericallaughter and pleaded for Lancelot to stop. Lancelot smiled back.. "Old Man.. I will have my tickling ways wiht you! MOrganna told me of your ticklish nature and how she wanted me to get evenge for her while yu ahve her locked way in teh ice prison. Morganna told me how she used to ticle you after yu returned from the Orient. Merlin gasped and gigglng loudly as Lancelot kept up his tickles.

Last edited:
looking good. I really do enjoy your stories (although i'm sure i've told you that) please keep up the good work!

ticklishly yours,
cap'n b

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back