• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Odor Eaters Commercial & Massage Video

TestMod

Does anyone remember the Odor Eaters commercial that played about two years ago. In the commercial, a guy has his girlfriend on his shoulder, and she is tickling her feet. She looks surprised, like it was unexpected. And the smile is priceless.

Also, has anyone seen the massage video with Shari Belafonte on the cover. In it, a young lady (by the way she is very pretty) is getting her feet massaged, and every move the guys does on her feet gets a reaction from her. Finally, he works on her toes and she finally starts laughing saying "that tickles". The sad part is that he increased the pressure after she said that. Had it been me, she would still be laughing as we speak. Oh and FYI, when I originally saw it on the mainstream list it was stated that the lady was Shari Belafonte. That was false, it was someone else. I don't know who, but it was not Shari Belafonte

I was not aware of either of these. That massage video sure sounds good :) ! Thanx, dajug!

I have that massage video on RM format. If anyone wants it, reply and I'll e-mail it to him/her.

Latin_Boy

That Odoreaters commercial had 2 tickling spots on it,both pretty obvious and not too bad.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back