• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Submissive ticklee for chat, etc.

Geena

Hi. I posted before but, not sure I was as specific as I should have been.

About me: I'm a 23 year old female, close to petite, somewhat submissive (basically submissive but not into extreme pain). I have a few fetishes and one of them is tickling. The other fetishes related to this site are feet, underarms and maybe a few others. My most sensitive spot would be the underarms, then my soles, then thighs, tummy, ribs, neck, hands, back, butt, etc. I have tickled other women (very rare) but I'm not interested at all in tickling men. I enjoy mild bondage and some of the other things that come with that. I do like to roleplay at times. Ok, here is where it gets interesting... I have a strong preference for older heavy (big in body, fat) men or women. Don't try to understand it, it is just what I like. As for tickling, I'm not your typical laughing ticklee. Like I mentioned before, I'm sub and tickling is a very good way of being dominated. I see tickling as a soft way of someone violating your body, of touchin, licking, molesting spots that are usually ignored. Therefore, I could beg instead of laugh. That doesn't mean I would laugh at times but... when tickled I might act as if you were violating my body and the things that come with that. I tend to link tickling with sex almost always. I do have some fantasies and stories but I will share those later.

What I'm looking for: I have Yahoo Messenger and I like chatting (geenat123). I'm on usually at night (eastern time) some weekdays and maybe sometime during the weekend. I would like to chat with older (high 30's over, preferably 40's) large in body men or women that have a dom side and enjoy tickling. I enjoy tickling women on ocassion so women feel free to contact me. Please no ticklee men or young boys. At this time I have somewhat of a relationship so I would start with chatting. Later on, who knows, but I don't want to guarantee anything.

Hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now.

Kiss,

Geena

I have messaged you on Yahoo

My ID is tickle_jockey on yahoo.

Last edited:
How about 43,blk,6'1" 290 yahoo id is the same. looking for tonight at 9:00 p.m. est.

Geena said:
Hi. I posted before but, not sure I was as specific as I should have been.

About me: I'm a 23 year old female, close to petite, somewhat submissive (basically submissive but not into extreme pain). I have a few fetishes and one of them is tickling. The other fetishes related to this site are feet, underarms and maybe a few others. My most sensitive spot would be the underarms, then my soles, then thighs, tummy, ribs, neck, hands, back, butt, etc. I have tickled other women (very rare) but I'm not interested at all in tickling men. I enjoy mild bondage and some of the other things that come with that. I do like to roleplay at times. Ok, here is where it gets interesting... I have a strong preference for older heavy (big in body, fat) men or women. Don't try to understand it, it is just what I like. As for tickling, I'm not your typical laughing ticklee. Like I mentioned before, I'm sub and tickling is a very good way of being dominated. I see tickling as a soft way of someone violating your body, of touchin, licking, molesting spots that are usually ignored. Therefore, I could beg instead of laugh. That doesn't mean I would laugh at times but... when tickled I might act as if you were violating my body and the things that come with that. I tend to link tickling with sex almost always. I do have some fantasies and stories but I will share those later.

What I'm looking for: I have Yahoo Messenger and I like chatting (geenat123). I'm on usually at night (eastern time) some weekdays and maybe sometime during the weekend. I would like to chat with older (high 30's over, preferably 40's) large in body men or women that have a dom side and enjoy tickling. I enjoy tickling women on ocassion so women feel free to contact me. Please no ticklee men or young boys. At this time I have somewhat of a relationship so I would start with chatting. Later on, who knows, but I don't want to guarantee anything.

Hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now.

Kiss,

Geena

Very Interested...

I am totally new to this whole thing but we seem to have the same views. I see tickling the same way you do and would love to "explore" this with someone. I added you to my yahoo messenger, my name there is allnew1222.
Let's chat!

Hey geena, please contact me, this is my first time on this site.

Hey Geena, I'm in NY...PM me if you like...would love to chat... :xpulcy: :couch:

luv 2 tickle u

Hi Geena .I am a 41 y. o. ler living in south jersey. get in touch.

HI Geena

Im a 38 Ler Ny. I'd love to tickle you silly....pm me or im me...what ever you like...the sooner the better...

Male, 40, your profile.:)

Hi Geena, I am a male 40 living in Boston area that meets your profie. Probably 30lbs heavier than slim, told I am handsome. am fun and playful and this is my first post. My emails is [email protected] . I am looking for casual fun with tickling and am spoken for regarding relationship. If you are cool, fun, no strings then email me. Thx, JT

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back