• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The end of Eric Draven

DallasFootTickler

TMF Expert
Well, although there was to be once last installment in my Crow series, I have decided to drop the series since I feel I was not really liking the direction it was going. Killing off ticklees fits in the Crow movie context but I just don't think it's really that much fun to write or for others to read so I'm going to start working on some new stuff which is less violent and more tickle-oriented. I apologize to those who were fans of the series and were waiting patiently for me to create the final chapter but I just don't have it in me to finish that series. I want to concentrate on something a bit less dark.

Watch for my new stuff coming soon.

-DFT

Dallas, I can completely see where you're coming from. Sometimes it's tricky writing stories and adding that little "to be continued" after them. Many times you come back to it to find that your heart just isn't into it.

I liked the way you did the Crow series. I'm not saying we should kill ticklees, but the subject fit the story. It's like the "Taken" series I'm doing (which is coming back in the next day or two). It's a little dark, but I wanted it to really explore what it's like to be kidnapped.

Sometimes tickling stories are fun, and sometimes they are just stories that happen to have tickling in them. There's room on the TMF for both, and the readers here seem to have a taste for both.

You are a very good writer, Dallas, so I would strongly suggest following your heart. Anything you provide for us will undoubtedly be well worth reading. Thanks.

:cool:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back