• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll for a story

sk8ergurl

I am writing a story about Avril Lavigne as a lee. What I need to know from you guys is whether or not her tickling should be consenual, what she should be wearing, what places should be covered, etc. Think you can help?

sk8ergurl

PS: The story will be posted when I finish it.

Avril

I love punk- or goth-style-girls !

Please let her wear some punk-typical thick nylon-pantyhose
and perhaps some 2-color-rings knee-stockings.

Her feet should be the main-target, but keep her footwear
on as long as possible !

Greetings,

Kevin

Thank you guys

Thanks, that helps alot. I am beginning the story now, if anyone has anymore opinions, I will check this thread everyday and change the story accordingly.

Sk8ergurl

Thanks for the new post

Thanks, but I am going with socks instead of stockings, but feet are the main focus. I am about halfway done with the story, as I have been working on it almost all day, fueled by Starbucks coffee. So it might be up by tomorrow, Thursday by the latest.

Looking forward to reading your story sk8ter gurl (dig the spelling of your name too)

I guess we're not going to be reading it tonight, but it's all good. Take your time with it, I can't say I ever finished my Avril Lavigne story that I wrote when I was twenty.

Thanks man

jersey_tickler said:
Looking forward to reading your story sk8ter gurl (dig the spelling of your name too)

I guess we're not going to be reading it tonight, but it's all good. Take your time with it, I can't say I ever finished my Avril Lavigne story that I wrote when I was twenty.

I hope the story is to your liking when it is complete. About the way I spell my user name, I have always spelled it like that, I like it too.

Sorry about the delay in my deadline, it should be done by tonight because I have decided to split it into two parts. It's turning out longer than I originally imagined. Hope you all enjoy it, as I will try to post Part I tonight.

Love, peace, and laughter foever,
Sk8ergurl

I dont know how far along you are with it, but here's a suggestion. After you tickle her other parts, and give her a good tickling all over her other body areas, have whoever's tickling her get her barefoot, and torment her feet and toes with every conceivable instrument. (Feathers, tounges, ice, electric toothbrushes, etc) Also, have whoever is tickling her tickle torture her toes all over, under, inbetween and over.
I hope that suggestion works for you. Looking forward to reading it.

Mitch

It's finished

Just so you know, I posted it a few seconds ago, under the title "Tickle Time with Avril" if you wanna read it. Thanks for the advice and support guys! I am workin on Part II as I type this. G'night boys!

Love, peace, and laughter always,
Sk8ergurl

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back