• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just a thought...

coral21

TMF Novice
hey, its me, coral. I know i havent been on in a long time, alot has happened in my life. im sorry that i haven't posted in a while. ive been checking the site from time to time, but never found time to post. well, ive decided to post this just so ya'll know im not like gone or anything. :) I know nobody should really care or anything, but im sorry for my sporadic posting and stuff like that...

this isnt really a story, ill have one for ya all soon, its just a few thoughts... :)

Do you ever get that feeling that you know you cant stop things from happening? Do you ever just let yourself get swept up in the moment? Im the kind of girl that likes to be out of control. Maybe it's because i like to worry, but when someone else is in control, i feel safer. Like the time he asked me to sit down next to him. I pretended not to know what was going on. I pretended not to see the zip ties in his hands. When he asked me to hold out my wrists, i asked if it was a suprise. I closed my eyes and held out my arms, so that i could act suprised when i felt one zip around my wrist. A few more later and it was on to my next wrist. One, two, three, four zip ties around my left wrist, too. I wasn't about to stop him, i had to see how it ended. I just hate to turn off movies in the best spots. He grabbed my hand and led me over to the ab lounger. I've written about this device before. Its a chair that you would sit in and exercise your stomach muscles, kinda hard to explain. When I sat down in it he took my wrists and looped some zip ties inside my newly obtained bracelets, and around the top posts of the chair. When one wrist was up there, he took my other hand and held it above my head. While he had it he leaned in and whispered into my ear. He began to explain how he was going to tickle me. How he would stretch my body out so that i could barely wiggle and how then he would poke and dig his fingers into my sides. He wanted to make me laugh, and he wanted to make me beg. I was to be put through a ticklish torture only so that he could enjoy watching me. I knew it was coming, but I had to act suprised. If I didn't, it would ruin some of his fun.
While i pretended to struggle, he secured my other wrist to the pole. After my wrists were tied above my head, he used more zips to tie my elbows to the sides. Then he pulled out the duct tape. I could have predicted that. I laughed to myself as I imagined the tape holding my legs together. It would start at my knees and run all the way down to my ankles. I could feel my shoes and socks being removed, and my bare heals resting next to each other. I was taken out of my own thoughts when I heard the tape being ripped. Sure enough, my knees were the first to be taped down. Around and around the roll was pulled. It was very tight this time. He was serious this time. Down to my ankles my legs were taped up along the metal pole that stuck out of the bottom. He secured my ankles again just for good measure, and then stood back to do the job. Again, he told me about how he was not going to stop. He wanted me to know that I could do nothing to prevent the horrible tickling he would incur on my body. Yanking off my right shoe, he asked if it would be all right if he got the ball rolling. I didn't need to answer, it was taken care of. He asked if i would mind if he were to slip off my sock. Of course, he would concentrate on my feet later. He would hold back my bare toes and lightly scratch the delicate skin underneath while i begged for him to stop. He would take a few nails and drag them down one bare sole while holding my foot still. But right now, he only wanted to make me understand that he hasn't even started yet.
While he slipped off my sock, i wiggled my bare little toes. I knew I couldn't stop the sock from being pulled off, but its cute when you try. Lightly scratching right above my heel makes me wiggle and squirm, but not laugh. He knows this, and for a few seconds it felt as if a small bug was scurrying along the bottom of my foot. Even after he stopped, i couldn't shake the feeling. As he approached my head I closed my eyes. The top part of the chair was pulled down, so that my tummy was pulled tight and my ribs were forced outward. He kept stretching me out untill he could not anymore. I felt like I could not breathe, but I knew it was just because of the anticipation. I was beginning to feel helpless. His words were getting to me, and I did not want to be tickled like this. I began to wiggle some more, but as his hands fell on my sides, I burst into laughter. Getting lost in my own giggles, I closed my eyes and tried to hold my breath. His fingers danced along my ribcage, digging in between each delicate rib. When he began to trace his fingers around my belly button, goose bumps formed on my skin. From there he tickled up my bare sides under my shirt all the way to my underarms. Here he could twirl his fingers and scratch with his nails while I was beside myself in silent laughter. My feet were completely still, the toes on my one bare foot clenched tight, trying to ignore the sensations he was causing me. My fingers on my hands were spread far apart, but were completely still. I could not move. Why would I let him do this to me? How long would it continue? I couldn't think straight and yet my mind wandered. Below his cruel fingertips my body was quivering. With one hand still in the ticklish hollow of my underarm, he moved his other hand to my waist. Squeezing and prodding my waist and my bare hips under my jeans he continued his assult. I could not twist away. Every move I made only resulted in more tickling.
When he stopped I could barely open my eyes. He didn't stop to give me a break, though. He wanted me to know that he was going to tickle my feet. He just paused long enough for me to realize that it has barely began. My heart hit my ankles when I heard the tape rip again. The tape was folded over in the middle and placed under my bare toes. Holding my toes as far back as he possible could, the other two ends of the tape were secured around my ankles. Using all ten fingers, he dragged his nails up and down my completely defensless soles. I'm not a screamer, but my feet are by far the most sensitive place on my body. While I was laughing and screaming and giggling he continued to torture my poor foot. When one set of fingers found themselves between my toes I pulled my arms so hard I almost believed I could break free. However, there was no chance, and I knew that. I was stuck, and I had to endure one of the most brutal tickling attacks of my life. He used his tongue to tickle between my toes, and scratched the base of my heal. Then he tickled up the sides of my captive foot and back down again. I dont know how long he continued this. But i did know why. He wanted me to be tickled so badly I would think it couldn't get any worse. He wanted me to beg so much that I would just give up hope. I know he just wanted me to know that he was not going to let me up untill he was ready, and that he was prepared to tickle me much, much more. Only then would he stop, get up, and whisper in my ear that he was gong to take of my other shoe... :) well, i guess it is up to him in the end. At least im not the one in control

ok, it wasnt a story, but its what I miss. sorta. I hate that ab lounger, though. There is no way that whoever decided to make that thing did not think of some type of bondage. Call me a ticklephile, but thats the first thing i thought about when i saw the thing... :) ok, ill be back much much sooner, i promise
luv ya all! Coral :)

whoever decided to make that thing did not think of some type of bondage.

Doesn't every piece of exercise equiptment look like some piece of bondage, tho? Good story, BTW.

great non story coral lol... love it. love the lee's perspective. the anticipation you build. the feeling of helplessness and loss of control, i love all of that. and yes i think of the ab lounger thingie as great for bondage.

nice to see you back

isabeau

I agree with what isabeau said. I found that a really Hot 'non story'.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back