• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales from the Asylum *Sample Pages 3/08/06

MTJpub

Verified
TALES FROM THE ASYLUM
Print Magazine

Now only $4.95 each! (Price includes Shipping)

*81/2x11
*Glossy Cover
*48 Pages
*B&W Cover & Interior
*Postal Delivery

The foundation of each issue is a variety of top notch tickle torture fiction that include contemporary, mystery, suspense, thriller, horror, science fiction, and fantasy themes. Most stories have one or more illustrations. Each issue also has a variety of articles, letters, and art that all revolve around the subject of tickling.

You will not find a magazine past or present with such a comprehensive devotion to the subject of tickling.

Please note: This is a print publication and is mailed directly to you. It will be shipped in a thick, gold envelope that does not disclose the nature of the materials inside.

Mail Deliveries - We ship all of our print publication orders twice each week. Usually on Monday and Friday. Single item orders are shipped First Class Mail. Multiple item orders are shipped Priority Mail. Sorry but we do not offer international shipping of our print publications.

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/tfta.html

SAMPLE PAGES BELOW

if i wanted to order every magazine that Tales from the Asylum published, how many would that be? thank you

isabeau

Hello,

That would be 29 issues.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

thank you for answering.. so that would mean if i printed out that order form you provided in another thread that i could order these past issues of TAles from the Asylum? via mail? and check?

isabeau

That is Correct:)

Check or money order.

Morandilas

contents?

Is there any place where we can see tables of contents for the issues? I pulled up some through waybackmachine.org, but nothing after issue 23 or so.

Thanks,
Munchausen

I recently removed what we had on the site to free up some space. I plan on replacing it with actual scans of the content pages at some point. Please let me know if you are looking for anything in particular. Feel free to PM if you would like.

Thank you!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Can you just let me know which issues after 23 feature work by TeeHee Lawrence or Jason Rubis?

Thanks very much!

Issue 24
The Tale of Dazia
By Jason Rubis

Issue 25
The Proposition
By Jason Rubis

Issue 27
The Circle - An Introduction
By Jason Rubis
Special Case
By Jason Rubis

Issue 29
The Goldstein Variations
By Jason Rubis

Sorry none that feature the talented TeeHee Lawrence.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

i sent in my order today for all 29 issues... i cannot wait to read them. many of my favorite writers wrote for Tales... it should make for quite a read. i'm very excited to be finally viewing what i have heard so much about.

isabeau

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back