• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can he tickle her mother? Or her friends? fiction (m/f)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Greetings,

I have not posted a story in quite a while, but this is a fictional one based on some characters I used in previous stories. I hope somebody enjoys it, and I welcome any feedback, positive or negative.

G.

The two women sat on the couch in Marguerite’s house watching a reality show. Marguerite was in the kitchen getting drinks, while Nora and Lauren remained in the living room. The three were friends from way back, and they took the occasional night to gather without husbands, children or boyfriends to reconnect.

On the show, two people had their feet tickled in a contest until someone cracked. Both women grimaced as they watched. Their muscles reflexively tightened.

“It’s unfair that they even could do that to somebody”. Lauren was clearly shaken. She even curled her feet beneath her thighs.

“What, the tickling?” Nora seemed quite interested.

“It’s not like it’s really torture, but some people…”

Nora finished Lauren’s sentence. “…can’t stand it. I hate having my feet tickled”. Nora never confessed that to Lauren. Likewise, Lauren did her best to keep her ticklishness to herself.

“Oh, my God. That’s like instant torture to me. I’m very ticklish. I might be the most ticklish person on the planet, at least on my feet.”

Both women were quite pretty. Nora was almost 50, but a dead ringer for Loni Anderson. Even in her blue jeans and gray sweatshirt, it was very apparent she had enormous breasts. Nora continued.

“You know, both my daughters are just extremely ticklish. Especially Michelle. There must be something genetic to it. Helga is really only ticklish on her feet and sides, but Michelle is like me. I’m ticklish almost everywhere, and I might challenge you for that title!”

Lauren was also around 45, but you would have bet she was only 30. She was ½ Cherokee, and ½ German. She looked like the actress Kari Wuhrer. Lauren’s body was very curvy, something like 34-24-38, with C or maybe D- cup breasts – nothing al all like the size of Nora’s gigantic bosom. Lauren continued the conversation until Marguerite appeared. “You know, my daughter Sara isn’t really ticklish at all. I don’t know if there’s anything genetic to it. I practically die laughing, but Sara isn’t really ticklish”.

Marguerite was about 46. She was Bahamian, married, and had a face like a dark-complected Sophia Loren. The unlikely conversation her two friends were having intrigued her. With her special Bahamian lilt, she asked “are you talking about tickling?”

The 2 women looked at her, and nodded. Marguerite chimed in. “I am phobic about being tickled. You know, both my daughters, Iqbal and Aisha, they are ticklish in one spot each. Iqbal is very ticklish on her feet, but nowhere else. Aisha is ticklish on her ribs, but nowhere else. I used to use it as a punishment for them. But once they found out I’m deathly ticklish, I stopped. I have always been tortured by it. Men, they are always tickling at me…” Marguerite, for lack of a better phrase, was “built”. 40-30-40, with double-f cup breasts – but still not as big as Nora.

“You know what is worst, though”, said Lauren, “Sara isn’t ticklish, but she knows I am. My own daughter knows my biggest weakness, I guess just like yours. Even when she was a kid, she could have me on the floor. She always said in a half-joking way it was her only power over me.”

“Aisha and Iqbal will do that to me! It’s horrible. Both girls have ticklish spots, but not nearly like me. They get my worst spot, which is just here (Marguerite gestured near her ribs right below her breasts), or my belly and I’m helpless! To be honest, I laugh so hard, I might wet my pants. It is horribly embarrassing, and I am just so scared of getting tickled too much”.

Nora’s experience was somewhat different. “My husband, he would tickle me and especially my daughter Michelle to death. He would get my most sensitive places. I never really tickled my daughters and they never really tickled me, I guess because of knowing how horrible it can be”.

“Did you guys get tickled when you were pregnant?” Lauren asked. “Once I got big, my husband would tickle my belly so much. I was extra-sensitive then too. During my last month, I could hardly get out of bed and he would tickle my feet. And you know how much pressure is on your bladder…”

Ryan walked into the house. Ryan was 18, and a good friend of Marguerite’s older daughter Aisha (a gorgeous, Salma Hayak-like girl). He was here to meet Aisha, but she hadn’t returned from her classes yet. Ryan greeted the women and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Ryan tried hard not to stare. He knew Marguerite pretty well, but didn’t know Lauren or Nora. He thought to himself “G*-damn, those women are hot! Nora’s got some huge…”

He sat in the kitchen, halfway occupied with his bowl of pasta and half occupied with thoughts about the three women. Like many 18-year-old men, those thoughts were lustful. But, he could write off “scoring” – not to mention he really liked Aisha. He knew Aisha’s ribs were “off-limits”, but absolutely remembered Aisha telling him how ticklish her mother was.

And there she was. Marguerite returned to the kitchen for another round of martinis. Marguerite was short – only about 5’2”, and a little pudgy around the middle but her body was still impressive. She wore jeans and a black short-sleeve t-shirt – not tucked in.
Ryan got up to take his bowl to the sink, but it was a ruse. He really just wanted to get close to Marguerite. He was nervous, his heart pounded, but he had to try it. A general sense of lust overwhelmed him. It wasn’t for his girlfriend’s mother exactly, but just for any of the three beautiful, older women. Marguerite just happened to be there.
Ryan loved tickling girls. But there was something about older women, not to mention attractive ones. Whether it was a camp counselor when he was a kid, once a teacher or his own mother, there was just something about it. Aisha once mentioned how ticklish her mother was. Maybe he could try it.

“So, Ms. Gladstone, is it true that women aren’t as ticklish once they get older?” He whispered that of course, and his voice shook a little. At 6’2, he was a foot taller than she was. He reached his hand from behind to her midsection, and gently rubbed her belly beneath her t-shirt.

Marguerite was surprised. Those fingers tickled her belly, but she did her best not to flinch of laugh. Her voice shook when she said “I guess so Ryan. I’m not ticklish”. Her Bahamian accent was enchanting. He knew he probably shouldn’t do this…

Ryan kept stroking her belly.

“Are you sure?” He started stroking her plump sides. Marguerite put her chin down to her neck. Her voice cracked as she spoke. “Ye-ess, I’m su-hu-ure”. Her body started to betray her. She was shaking in small tremors.

“Aisha said you were extremely ticklish. Cootchie cootchie cootchie!” He said it softly and slowly as he wiggled his fingers against her sides.

“Oh ho ho ho….I’m no-ho! I’m not!”

“Are you sure? This isn’t starting to tickle? Just a little?” He kept gently stroking Margeurite’s belly. She bent over somewhat, fighting to keep from laughing. Inside, she was bursting.

“No ho ho. Ryan stop it! I’m ho ho ho not!”

“Are you laughing Ms. Gladstone?” He wiggled his fingers beneath her bellybutton.

Another second might have broken Marguerite. Ryan quit trying, though, and she was immensely relieved. “I’m going to take the drinks to my guests now. Try to calm down!” She saw his face turning red.

Hmm, he thought. He really thought she was supposed to be super-ticklish. “Maybe I didn’t get the right spot. It seemed like she laughed. Maybe she was just nervous, naybe she isn’t ticklish”. His heart rate backed down, though he felt his underarms were kind of damp. “I did get away with trying it”. Ryan was getting a rush of lust. He knew Aisha would be home in about 10 minutes. He was desperate to get a good tickle in with one of the other women. “Maybe that one with the dark hair – how can I get her?”

Marguerite returned to her friends. She grinned as she delivered the drinks. “Ryan tried to tickle me!”

“You’re kidding!” Lauren answered. Nora was keenly interested.

“He did! He tried tickling my middle. I held it in, but in another second I’d have been screaming.”

They all watched as Ryan entered the living room.

His next opportunity was with Lauren. Ryan nervously eyed the clock and his heartbeat accelerated again. He walked into the living room. Marguerite sat on a chair, while Nora and Lauren were still on the couch.

“What are you guys watching?” he asked.

“Oh, just some reality show”, Nora answered. Of the three women, Ryan found Lauren the most attractive, but there was a certain element of unmitigated sexual desire he felt as he eyed Nora. She really did look a lot like Loni Anderson, and those breasts were enormous.

Lauren’s skin was great. She had a tan complexion, very smooth skin and jet black hair with just a hint of gray. Her jeans and light green sweater only enhanced her figure. He studied her for a second. “How can I try and tickle her?”

It was like magic. Just as Ryan sat next to her, trying to be nonchalant. “So what are the contests?” Lauren answered. “They just did some contest where they tickled the contestants. The guy cracked before the girl. Can you believe that?” Her stocking-clad foot was propped on the couch, figure-4 style beneath her left leg.

Ryan was intrigued. “Why do you say that? The guy before the girl?”

Lauren looked at him in a slightly defensive way. She’d been tickled a few too many times after this sort of conversation. “Oh, just, usually women have pretty ticklish feet I guess”.

Ryan hardly knew what to do. Should he go for a quick tickle? Try to continue the conversation? He felt sweat rolling down his sides from his pits. He saw that foot, and went for it. He quickly swiped his finger across Lauren’s right sole.

Lauren’s head rocked backwards, but didn’t let out a sound. Her feet were terribly sensitive, and she always did her best to keep anyone from knowing. If Ryan tried for even a few seconds, Lauren would practically have been in tears. But Ryan didn’t know that. She didn’t laugh, and her foot didn’t jerk, so he figured she didn’t have ticklish feet.

Lauren just looked at him with a mildly embarrassed grin (she looked especially beautiful when she smiled). “Thank God my feet aren’t ticklish!”

“Damn”, he thought. Strike two. Her head did jerk, so he thought there was a chance Lauren’s feet were probably ticklish. But, he couldn’t just grab them and tickle away. This was getting desperate. He only had a few minutes before Aisha got home.

This unnerved Nora. She couldn’t take the chance of getting tickled. She got up and went towards the kitchen, saying she was getting some crackers.

God, it was impressive watching her move, he thought. She was taller than the other two, maybe 5’7”. It was kind of hard to tell due to her bust size, but she looked pretty fit. Her measurements were probably something like 36-26-36, but those breasts were off the charts. He couldn’t imagine how much they must weigh, but he did watch them bounce and jiggle while Nora walked into the kitchen. It practically hurt Ryan to see her, and he wondered what it must be like for her husband as he spotted her wedding ring.

Lauren and Marguerite watched Ryan’s head and eyes as they followed Nora’s jiggly walk and they smiled at each other.

Marguerite teased him gently. “Nora’s very beautiful, isn’t she Ryan?”

Lauren chimed in. “She’s got very nice…eyes! Right Ryan!”

Ryan was a little embarrassed, but he played it cool. “Oh, come on! I’m only human!” They all laughed.

“You know Lauren, Ryan tried tickling me when I was in the kitchen!”

Ryan put his head in his hands. “Oh, God…”

“He tried tickling my foot!”

“You know, Ryan”, Marguerite said, “Nora’s daughter Michelle is extremely, extremely ticklish. She just said so”. They were planning what they thought would be a perfectly innocent practical joke on Nora. “You know, Nora is probably too. It’s genetic”.

“I’m going to get some water…”, and Ryan walked into the kitchen. He hoped neither woman noticed his erection.

He didn’t plan on it exactly, but desperation and a heightened sex drive motivated him. He hopped behind Nora. “What about you, Nora! Jumper cables!”, he yelled. Just as he used both index fingers to forcefully jab Nora’s sides. Nora shrieked and convulsed.

“EEEEE!” Nora’s elbows reflexively went to her sides and she spun to face him. Both other women in the living room figured Ryan just struck home.

Nora’s breasts (each weighed around 30 lbs) shook and shimmied wildly as she moved. Her youngest daughter, Michelle, was actually bigger than she was and had a very difficult time if she got tickled.

Ryan was encouraged. The sexy older woman, jiggling wildly, had a weakness and he found it. He finally got to tickle someone!

“NO! RYAN NO! DON’T TICKLE ME!” It was instant panic. She doubled over and extended her arms towards him to keep him at bay. The look on her face showed a combination of fear and seriousness. She really, really did not want him to tickle her.

But that didn’t stop Ryan. He dove at her waist. Nora jerked wildly, but couldn’t avoid his hands. She instantly exploded with laughter.

“EEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!” She writhed away from him, and made a run behind the kitchen table.

“Oh, you’re ticklish Nora?” Ryan moved towards her, slowly wiggling his fingers. Nora started laughing from nervousness.

“Hee hee hee. Ryan, don’t! You don’t know how ticklish I am! I can’t take it! Seriously Ryan NO!” She shot past him and made a run for the living room.

Ryan gave chase, and she was an easy catch. He got his hands around her waist for an electric effect. Nora’s waist shot forward, bending her upper body backwards. She grabbed at his hands while her wobbling breasts jutted into the air.

“EEEE HEEE HEEE HEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! EEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!

Nora’s face was already red. The Loni Anderson-esque woman felt Ryan’s fingers digging into her waist, and she buckled. She tried to grab his hands as she writhed in response to the tickling. Nora fell to the floor. She just couldn’t take having her sides tickled.

Marguerite and Lauren watched. Neither had ever seen Nora tickled before, and they were a little surprised. Nora shook violently. Her head rocked, her face turned red, and of all things she passed gas. Apparently, her ribs and belly were terribly ticklish. Ryan dove on top of her thighs and worked on her torso.

“EEE HEE HEE HEE! STOP! EEE HEE HEE HEE! HEE HEE HEE! HELP! NO!”

For a second, Ryan quit. Nora wrapped her arms around her quaking bosom as she gasped for breath. “Oh, thank God. I’ll die if I get tickled, I can’t take it. I almost…”

Then felt the thing she feared the most. Her shoes were coming off. She panicked.

“NO! NO! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE! PLEASE NO! I CAN’T EVEN WALK ON GRASS BAREFOOT! DON’T! EEEEEEEEE! HEEHEEHEE! WHOA NO! HEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! QUIT! EEE HEE HEEE HEEEEEE! HEEHEEHEEHEE!”

Nora’s feet were ticklish. The hypermammiferous blonde struggled, but her feet were her weak spot. Tears rolled down her well-sculpted face. Her wrinkled, white soles flushed and became quite pink. She flailed and bucked wildly on the floor, desperately trying to escape.

Lauren and Marguerite hadn’t seen anything quite like it. It looked like Nora was more ticklish than either of them. She was clearly in agony.

Marguerite intervened. “Ryan, maybe you should stop”. Lauren tried to help. “Yeah, Ryan, let her go!”

He didn’t even hear them. He tickled Nora’s feet. It wasn’t even 20 seconds of foot-tickling, but Nora went from hysterical laughing to raging screaming.

“NEEE! EEEEE! NO! EEEEE! EEE-EEE-EEEE! AAAAAHHH! QUIT! QUIT!”

And then hysterical crying. “EEEE-AH-AH-AH! EEE-AH-AH-AH! EEEE-UUHH!”

Aisha stood in the doorway. Nobody heard her enter. “What the hell is happening here!” she screamed. “Ryan, what are you doing to Ms. Childers’ feet!”

THE END

Excellent tale, Grolsch! I can't wait for the sequel. It's been too long since you posted.

By the way, you're one of my favorite libations!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back