• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who tickled Michelle? A Tickling Mystery..written by robace. Enjoy!

RobAce

Verified
The story is ?/F sorry I didnt put it in the title of the post. If this doesnt interest you please read no further.
I havent written ANYTHING in a LONG time (most of my stories were mostly true tales under the name Ace919 which can still be found around) I was toying with an idea in my head for a "Tickle Mystery" where a woman must find out who her tormenter was. Well here's part 1, the intro

Michelle awoke with a startle.
Her feet were still red from the tickling they just received, her throat still dry from the hours of laughter. As she rolled over in bed her sides ached as she struggled to get her robe on and join the others downstairs for breakfast.
Carefully she put on her size 6 slippers and gingerly walked out of her room.
She could still feel the ink pen that had written a novel of ticklish porportions on her peds. If only she could she forget, but the thoughts were still racing through her mind who could have done that to her.
Rounding the corner to the table where her 5 friends were sitting she considered each one a suspect, Mike and Travis to her seemed the most likely but she would make sure to consider everyone including her best friend Kelly.
Michelle made idle conversation at the table with everyone, trying to gauge whom she felt was the most likely to have snuck in her room last night and tickled her mercilessly. She noticed that several times during the previous nights frolic out and about that Mike had mentioned to her how nice her toenail polish was and the color suited her. And low and behold that morning at breakfast he was commenting on the color her other friend Tawni had picked out that day. Now everyone had planned to go out that day to the beach, after all a week at the beachhouse was paid for...and though they all knew each other from school, besides Kelly she knew none of the rest all that well. But Michelle stayed behind to do a little investigating. As the others packed up to go she sat on the couch and drifted off. Just a little nap since her last nights sleep was rudely interupted. As she fell asleep she had flashbacks of the previous nights torment. Oh how she felt so afraid from the first realization that she had been restrained. Her hands tied with her own scarves to the top posts of the bed. How her feet were bound togeather at the ankles by her favorite pink fuzzy belt. And how even the shoelaces from her tennis shoes were used to tie back her toes, something she had never even thought of. The first thing she felt were fingertips lightly tracing down her sides making her shake and laugh. She was indeed ticklish but feared for letting out too much laughter, hoping that a lack of reaction would deter whomever was doing this. The feeling then was replaced by a buzzing noise which she realized was her electric toothbrush. She first felt the bristles against her forearm which she never knew was ticklish at all. She began to beg as the toothbrush came closer and closer to her bare, smooth armpit. She was clenching her teeth hoping that might stiffle the gale of laughter that would soon leave her, but it was to no avail. The swirling motion of the brushhead made goosebumps rise all over her body and she laughed so high it was like a screeching laugh that hurt her throat terribly. Then after what seemed an eternity having her pits and belly tickled she felt motion by her feet just after the tickling stopped. She pleaded in whispered voice hoping to get the pity of her tickler, but no. She felt spider tickles on the tops of her feet. Her giggles and pleas mixed, intertwined into a new slew of words sounding like "notoomuch", "myfeetpleaseno",and "ohmygodittickles". Michelle's feet now had a mind of their own, swaying back and forth, trying desperately to escape their bounds. Then the fingers on top of her feet stopped. She felt a fuzzy feeling below her toes. It seemed strange then worked up to a frenzy where it tickled so bad she wanted someone, anyone to rip her toes off. Never had she felt that feeling before. Then it got worse, a warm kiss to each of her toes and a tounge rolling around and around her helpless toes. Her toes were held back so no matter where the attacker tickled there was no relief to be found by moving. A soft feather was pulled across her belly...she knew it was a feather because it was from her dreamcatcher and that bell she had atached to it where before it brought her relief, now it only rang terror for her tootsies. Michelle's feet became electric as soon as the feather was run up and down, tracing her soles in artistic manner that anyone would have been proud of. The web of the feather tickling right under her toes while the quill was slightly bent in order to ravage her hyper-delicate soles. Her laughter grew and grew until finally she thought this monster had done enough. She was drenched with sweat and ached but when she felt a new object being traced up her side she tensed again and awaited the next tickling of a lifetime. She began to twich at the first light scribbling on her left sole. In her sleep she shook her left foot furiously but she continued to dream of what had happened. She again relived the torture of the ink pen that was used so expertly to elicit droves of laughter from her lips. And after that was over she never expected a soap filled loofa to tickle her so much. After all she washed her own feet in the shower with the very same device. But in someone elses hands it seemed almost more of something to make her dirty than to make her clean. How she squealed. How she giggled. She thought the tickling would never stop. The soapy material being looped around the crevaces of her toes, the sole, the ankels, inside the arches, everywhere. If someone wanted to map every inch of her feet they certainly were doing it and making her suffer all in the same. She would have thought that someone else in the house would have heard her but her room being at the end of the hall and the drinking the other 2 girls did earlier probally put them in a state of sleep that nothing could have awakened them from. The guys rooms were downstairs so there was little chance of them hearing, but perhaps there was a reason, perhaps they were tormenting her for some god awful reason.
She awoke as she heard the rest say good-bye and close the door behind them. Now it was time for her sleuthing to begin.

Okay thats all for Part 1. Ill be writing part 2...as long as there is interest!
I hope you all enjoy. I welcome any and all comments.
Gee perhaps I shouldnt have stopped writing...but some of you know Ive been working on another type of book, that is still on schedule to be published in July or August.

Rob

Last edited:
Oh, yeah.

I LIKE it, man!
Me gusto mucho.
Please, don't stop now! Hehehe! :firedevil

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

great beginning Rob.. love how mysterious it is. and who was the mystery tickler? interested minds need to know. nice details and an original concept as far as i can tell. and again good luck on that book, remember i get an autographed first edition

isabeau

KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!KElly!
Please could the tickler be um... how about...KElly!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back