• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AzN knee tickling (true)

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
At high school this week, a couple of things happen. On 12/19/01, it was after school while I was waiting for someone to pick me up. But while I was sitting on the grass, I noticed at the corner of my eyes, these three AzN girls were tickling each others cheek. What caught my attention was they were talking about tickling. So they each took turn, stroking something(a feather?) on their cheeks. After a few minutes, one girl lift and bends her leg, and the other squeezed it, bursting her into laughter. They all did the same. I thought they were going to do the foot (since one of them were wearing slippers), but they didn't. :(
There was another thing that I would call "tickling," but it was during drama when a girl had her leg on the chair she was sitting on, with her foot dangling (she was wearing slippers and grey socks). Her other leg rest on the ankle, leaving the foot "trapped." The guy was sitting next to her, began to poke her toes. I didn't really see the reaction or laughter, but it was sorta interesting to watch. Sorrie if it's confusing how i tell true stories...but I'll keep ya update on AzN tickling.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back