• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey!

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
Not that anyone cares! But we can no longer post stories as our computer is gone thanks to Spyware!
Love,
Heather and Anna

I hate those damn spywares :ranty:
u can try nis2006 it's the best,i've tried it,
i luv ur stories and will miss u :( ,try to repair ur computer as soon as possible.

Heather & Anna said:
Not that anyone cares! But we can no longer post stories as our computer is gone thanks to Spyware!
Love,
Heather and Anna

rats of course i care Heather and ANNA got your name right lol. rats rats rats. spyware sucks big time... hope you get it fixed or whatever real soon

isabeau :wub:

ps heres how i feel about your spyware...:ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

Count me among your fans that care as well. I will miss your stories and hope you get the issue with spyware resolved (if not for posting purposes, at least for your benefit of using the computer).

Good Luck (and hopefully we will see additional posts on this site that say "Anna and Heather".

i agree. i've always liked your stories. i hope you get the computer fixed soon, ok?

The Cycle of Revenge

Well we will try! In the meantime Raptor and especially to our dear new fan Isabeau, here is the first half of a story we salvaged. Just for you we add a scintillating picture of some of our protaganists.

She smiled to herself as she watched them. So many of them all hers to play with. How remarkable. The Titans 3: Starfire, Terra and Raven. The Justice League: Powergirl, Supergirl and Wonderwoman. The Ladies: Batgirl, Oracle and Black Canary (we've forgotten her name!). The cheerleaders: Kim Possible, Tara King and Bonnie Rockwaller. The villains: Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Shego, Jinx and a new villain called the Destroyer. So many victims so little time.

It was strange to her since it had not been so long away she had been good. When life was fun and challenges could be overcome with good friends. But she left that world behind after that day. That day in Hawaii. She had been forever altered by that day. She had been changed in both mind and body. She had became something new, something different. Something.... that would not be stopped. She was no fool. The Justice League would come. The Teen Titans would come. Global Defence and teh students of Yamunachi would come. Let them come. She would be waiting. Ever since she found the Stone of Amurab and the Shammari, she had new powers. POwers that would enable her to win. To take over the world was not her objective. Simply to be the best was her goal. For all to know, she could do anything. And unlike Kim Possible she would actually mean it. She watched her victims bound, naked, unable to use the powers, weapons or anything.

She activated the machines. She had been inspired by a story on an adult website by two crazy lesbians: Anna and Heather Smith (Us!). The science was weak, but with the Shammari, she was able to come up with the necessary equipment to build it. As the device cranked into gear, she watched her old mentor try desperately to escape. She couldn't help but smile. She had not taken the break-up well and she was determined that revenge would be had and soon that would be done.

The two of them had been so good together. Both martial artists, both strong, both with questionable ethics. But in the end, some people found long legs of high schoolers more attractive than gorgeous co-workers. She watched her mentor's fine body. Her long hair. Her large breasts. Her shaved vagina. Her flat abdomen. She shook her head. Why had Shego ended what would have been a strong and powerful relationship? Just to endulge some prebuscent fantasy with a stuck up brown haired cheerleader? It angered her, but soon both of them would receive fair revenge.

It amused her to think that like Shego, she too had once been on the side of good. That she once had been a superhero that many had drooled over. She remembered the day she turned bad and the day she joined under Shego's wing. She was 6 months younger than Shego but the additional 6 months made Shego more mature. She remembered the day she obliterated her former colleagues in good. And with that erased any signs of the hero she once had been.

The machine was fully activated. The villainess laughed hysterically as the machine's long fingers, female looking in the length and nails, descended upon the struggling mass of bare female flesh. With moments a cacopony of laughter erupted. The villainess stopped laughing as the cries escalated. She was somewhat disappointed. She had hoped the ladies could have held out a bit rather than collapsing like a pack of cards. Still the sight of Shego screaming her guts out in laughter made her feel much better. She descended from the high floor down the stairs and watched at a more intimate level as the women descended into hysterics and howls.

Her eyes were presently focused on her rival, Bonnie Rockwaller. Bonnie was going delirious with shrieks and screams as the machine ran slowly over her armpits. The slow agonising nails slowly driving the owner of the skin into mind shattering hysteria. This was enhanced by the rapid pace of the fingers digging into her ribcage. The pace set was staggering quick and was accelerating. An oxygen mask suddenly descended and attached itself to Bonnie's mouth. By providing her with oxygen, there would be a significant decrease in unconsciousness due to exhaustion. Her feet were being tested with a variety of fingers all of them varying their pace constantly to throw the diminutive spoilt girl off balance. The arches were being tested with particularly quick then extremely slow torture. She watched as more fingers added themselves to Bonnie. Her eyes were watering and she was already shaking. This was fun for her. She decided to come back later and monitor her progress.

Next she examined an old flame of Shego's and the most powerful being after herself in the room. The Teen Titan sorceress Raven. Loud explosions outside indicated the torment the young Titan was experiencing. At 19, her sparkling grey skin was beautiful to behold, however it was also very, very ticklish skin.
The reserved conjurer was beyond all coherent sound just loud squeals. To bring someone so magically powerful down so far convinced her that she was certain of victory. Raven's navel was being explored masterfully by the fingers. Using the shammari, black tentacles has attached themselves to teh fingers and were running the nails into thin, yet scratchable strips. 3 fingers were exploring the navel, while up to 6 were located inside each underarm. Raven's eyes had gone red from laughter and were body coated with sweat. The shammari, the magical ring of Alexander the Great, shone red and more fingers began running down Raven's belly. Raven seemed to shake further and more incoherent sounds were eminating from her. A number of blue robotic females approached her. She smiled and pointed them to Raven. At once with superspeed they attacked the body of Raven. 4 were examinating her soles, making convulsions more acute. Three particularly clever robots had discovered that Raven's rear was very ticklish. The inflictions they enacted on the young sorceress caused the ground outside to shake and tremble. This brought a great smile to her.

The Destroyer was desperately trying to rip off her chains. Her costume in tatters, she could only squeal as her naked body was assaulted by the robot fingers. Her back and ribcage were explored with merciless

That's all we could salvage....
Love,
Heather and Anna

ctft2001 and captain bender, we thank you also for your kind comments, having just noted them just then!
Love,
Heather and Anna

fantastic and deviously cruel.. love it. imagine many robotic fingers tickling everywhere at once. ahhh sounds like fun to me. and love the drawings. did you do them? cant wait to read more. revenge can be so sweet.

isabeau :jester:

Sadly no, but we have quite a collection.... rather we had quite a collection of naked teen titans. Raven, Terra, Starfire, villainess Jinx and Blackfire, Raven, Disney Hero Kim Possible, Raven, Disney Villain Shego, Raven and of course, Totally Spies gals.
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Isabeau rules, we can tell you that!

Thank you BUllguard! By combining Bullguard and NIS2006, we are able to use our computer again! Sadly still devastated with excess spyware, still we're in the clear! And England without Jones, Vaughan and Trescothick drew against India in India in the 1st Test! Go England! Yes, Anna, go England (as an Australian that is so hard to say!!!!!!!!!). Anyway, if anyone here is Bangaladeshi, then well done!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.s I love you Heather
P.P.S I (Heather) love you Anna
P.P.P.S I (Anna) really love you Heather
P.P.P.P.S i (Heather) really love you too Anna

Heather & Anna said:
Thank you BUllguard! By combining Bullguard and NIS2006, we are able to use our computer again! Sadly still devastated with excess spyware, still we're in the clear! And England without Jones, Vaughan and Trescothick drew against India in India in the 1st Test! Go England! Yes, Anna, go England (as an Australian that is so hard to say!!!!!!!!!). Anyway, if anyone here is Bangaladeshi, then well done!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.s I love you Heather
P.P.S I (Heather) love you Anna
P.P.P.S I (Anna) really love you Heather
P.P.P.P.S i (Heather) really love you too Anna

lol you two are soo cute.. i love you both. and yippee

isabeau :twohugs:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back