• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

demands for clips, etc.

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
After going through to update the mainstream clips section, I notice that there are still several people demanding that clips be posted in their favorite format. Some of them are rather nasty about it. This is true even though there are a few threads stating that this shouldn't be done. Personally, I find it not only shows a lack of gratitude for what's already been shared. But it also shows how few people actually read the rules and guidelines.

Perhaps suspending people's viewing priveledges of the clips section (or any other section this may be occuring in) for a few days might wake them up. This would be after a couple of warnings, obviously. I don't know if this would make more work for the mods than it's worth. But, I think it would cut the amount of snide remarks drasticly.

Ann....in a pissy mood this morning

sometimes being in this place is like grade school. suspend accounts, ban accounts, nobody can say anything in this place without somebody crying about it. remember when america was a great and free country.
god, i do. who cares what people say. banning people because of what they wrote
unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back