• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Factory gates have finally opened...

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Ah, my own place in the archive pool at last!

I love the feeling of being here with so many great authors! At last, I can share my library with anyone who gives a hoot to read some of my stories all in one place.

But be warned readers, if you haven't wandered down these darkened trails before, I assure you that you will find nothing in this archive but some of the most perverted, over the top, Sci-Fi & Horror tickling stories ever written. This place is crawling with tickling clowns from your worst dreams, haunted tickling machines, cruel women, hideous demons, and fowl smelling aliens!!

Plus, most of my stories revolve the best part of every tickling story, the poor woman wrapped in bondage and stripped of clothing! They get more and more ticklish with each new story, and I humilate them in ways they can't even begin to imagine. Somehow, they always come back for more. I'll never get that...

Anyway,
Reader, I DARE you to step inside my realm once again...

or uh.. feel free to come in and enjoy the complimentary cookies and lemonade instead! :happyfloa

Enjoy my archive of the greatest stories from The RED SOLE Diaries...

Thx,

I.Ink

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back