• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dangerous portraits (m/f)

blackfeather

TMF Expert
Okay dudes, this my first attempt of a story. It's not a big deal, but I hope you like it. I'll be waiting for your opinions...
:wavingguy

Here at my age of 23, my life seems to be a little more boring, than the way it seems apparently.
It’s just no action at all. It’s just the same routine, with the same boring schedule.
Every day I get up early to attend my classes at the college; I’m studying philosophy, so I have some troubles to sip this absurd life, more than anyone else. And in my free time, I work at photo developer lab. Normally form 4 to 10 Pm.
A very tired day, but quite nice, cause I can rest at the photolab, which is an spacious quiet place, where I can take some sort of short naps and also can relax and study for my exams or read my books. The only action I have is when one of those geeks came in with one of those cameras and asks: -Excuse me, could you print out me some photos? Or, -My camera is broken could you fix it?
I really need a vacation. I do.

Happily the worst experience I’ve ever had, changed my mind. I know it sounds rare, but it is precisely that; a horrible experience that injected some emotion on my boring days. I remember well that cold evening…

My last class was especially bored to tears; I felt that two hours like the longest ones I have ever had in my whole life. Damn it! And with that wintry wheatear I just wanted to be sleeping under the warm sheets of my bed. Whatever, the class ended up in a funny homework: read about the communism in Europe for the last 50 years.
Everybody take their books from their desks and leave the classroom. It was Friday, so the rest of my mates, were going to be in their houses very soon. Everyone but me; the kindly photo lab girl.

I was ready to take my turn and be there for the next six hours. My partner was already there.
Sally is one my best friends in the world. And is a hard worker, that takes very seriously her work, she was reading the newspaper wen I got there. She's like my age, She's very enthusiastic and positive; the perfect match for me!
I Put my jacket on the back of the chair behind the desk and turned on my best smile.
I had nothing better to do than make an inventory of the flies flying around the lab.
When suddenly, a tall men walked into the lab.
He was wearing a brown leather jacket and sunglasses with a cap. A very weird guy. Not so young and not so old, with a goatee around his mouth and a professional camera on his neck.
He approached to me while he extracted a film from the camera, and said: -Please I need to develop this film fast. It’s very important.
He looked kind of anxious, watching everywhere, with the film on his hand extended to me.
I took the film from his hand. -If this is very important, you can wait for it, it’ll take me just like an hour to develop it.
-I can not wait for it in here. I’ll be back in a couple of hours. It must be ready.
-Okay sir, I just need your name and…
-Is this service confidential right?
-Don’t worry these pictures are going to be managed at you, only.
-Fine, Do it well…
And put a one hundred dollar bill over the desk, and he just leaved the store.

“In a couple of hours” the work must be ready to be delivered to that strange man.
Sally would attend the store while I developed the film.
Judging by the hundred I thought that it would be very valuable images, or at least a bunch of them. But it was nice to know that there were just 5 photos, not a big deal really, they would be ready in less than the time that I said.

I prepared everything for develop that photos.
And by the way, those weren’t regular photos. Actually they were took with a poor illumination, from far distance and they were blurred and they had a tight angle.
The red light of the dark room was not helpful to have a good visualization.
Let’s see…-I thought- There is big black car. It seems to be in a garage or storage room…
I know it’s not my business… But hell! I’m curious.
These well dressed men are exchanging something… I really cannot look it exactly.
And the rest of them are a poor zoom-in of the license plates of the car, some duck-taped boxes, and the first one with other angles and zoomings.
Wouldn’t it be interesting -thought- if these shoots were from dangerous gang and the photographer were an undercover cop?
My mind is raving!
Poor Sally, she must be slept…! But it’s not my fault; she volunteered to keep behind the desk… I just put these in an envelope and go back to wake her.

I was about to get out of the dark room, when, suddenly the door bell of the main door clanked. -Costumers-. Or probably the brown jacket man. In any case there’s no worry, the photos were ready. I was about to turn out the light and open the door, when the sound of a broken glass made me stop. Sally screamed: Who the hell are you? You cannot pass there….!
It seems to be like someone was smashing out the place. Instantly my heart started to pump like a drum, I was getting scared.

I just open the door a few inches to see what’s going on outside. I saw three men in dark suits aiming a gun to the shocked Sally. I got scared, and not just by the gun, I was right with the photo… those men outside look alike the ones in the pictures!
Holly mother of God!!!

And since I wasn't sure, then I heard one of the men asking to Sally about some pictures and describe the man of the brown jacket. I felt my heart out of my chest.
Now why should I do? -say to myself. If those men are a wanted and dicey gang involved into the contraband, these photos could be the proof of their twisted trades.
thousands of ideas were running around my head.
I don’t know what to do! -thought very stunned-.
I have to hide these proofs; the police might be interested on them. But, if I those men ask and I don’t give them, they could kill us. Damn it! Although, If I say that I don’t know where are them, they maybe do not kill us, because we’re the only ones who know where they are, that would give us some time…Perhaps we can convince them that don’t have them.
I must hide them, but where...? I needed to be fast, so the first idea I had was to take some tape, and stick the envelope with the photos to the under side of a table in the dark room.
My heart was about to blow up, and I was shaking.

The next thing I heard was Sally saying: Don’t go there…! And the dark room’s door opened violently. I felt like I was about to pass out, with that gun aimed at my head.
But he hid his gun, and just grabbed my arm to pull me put from the room. And put me besides Sally. Both of us were very scared.
One of the men approached us and asked about the man of the brown jacket. He told us that this man brought here a filmstrip to develop, and that they were interested into them.
It is very important for us to have them -he said- That photos belong to us, so we want them right now.
I looked at Sally, she just stayed quiet.
I don’t know about those photos -said to him- We haven’t had any clients for today.
Are you sure? Maybe your friend knows it…-inquired.
He put the gun just between the Sally’s eyes.
Me either…! -she stumbled.
Ok. I guess you don’t mind if we go to look up for them. Don’t you?
They pushed us to the dark room and locked the door.

Outside, we just could hear like they were breaking everything.
Who are these people? What photos they want?
I think these are kind of contrabandists. The photos are the proof.
What are we going to do, Anne? I’m so scared!!
Calm down Sally, I’ve got a plan. If we say that we don’t know where are the photos, they not going to kill us, cause we’re the only ones that know where really they are.
Why are you so sure?
I don’t know… It’s the best thing we can do. If we give them the photos they will kill us for sure, because we know about them.
I don’t know Anne, I’m so terrified!!!
And so do I.

After a few minutes they entered to the room, pointing us their guns.
Come on, girls! We must talk!
The store was now totally messed up. They sit down us into a chairs. One of them went to the main door and locked it, and down the blinds. Now we were trapped, and nobody could hear us.
Ok. Ladies, we’re looking for those pictures, and you must know where they are. We followed the man that brought them to here. So, they must be in here.
Shit! -I thought. My strategy is out.
We don’t have much time. So tell us where they are!!!
No matter what I’m going to keep with my plan! We don’t know nothing!!! -I said very pissed.
You don’t know… or you don’t remember?
Maybe we could help you to remember…
The other man held the trigger in front of us.
Don’t kill us! Please!!! -Sally cried.
Down that gun. We can’t kill them yet. Plus we must be kind with these two lovely ladies.

Tie them!

They found some camera stripes and cables and tied our hands and our ankles.

We have better kindly ways to help you remember… -Said him, smiling to us.

He approached first to Sally, and hunkered down in front of her, put her tied feet on his lap, and slowly started to remove the Sally’s shoe.
What are you going to do to me?! -asked very scared.
Tell me or….

The reaction was immediately. Sally burst into laughs, while that man was slowly scratching her helpless bare sole. She screamed and squirmed whit that fingers running down her sole. She was completely lost. Then, he started to tickle between her toes. That was driving her crazy.

Hahaha! Ha haaaaaaaaaah! No more… please!!!! Nooooo!

I can not help her. The poor Sally was crying and begging to that man to stop the tickling.
And the only thing I was wondering was how much I could resist that treatment.

I can’t stand it!!!!! Haaaaaa haha ha!!!! I don’t know a-haha- anything!

Ok! Maybe you friend does… It was my turn!

He first attacked my toes, and I tried to not laugh, but I can’t… when he slipped his finger all over my sole, I began to laugh as I never did it before. The arches are my weakest point!

No please!!!! Don’t…. hahahahahahahahahah!!!!! Stop it!!!! Nooooo!!!!!
He tickled my feet insanely, but I had to resist….
Then he started to tickle both of my soles, I was laughing so loud…
But no one heard me…

I had no escape from those cold fingers scratching my soles. It was terrible to felt those claws getting inside our toes. I was about to lose my head, when opportunely he stopped to tickling my feet. Now the Sally’s turn. He grabbed her big toes with a hand and with the other hand he continued scrubbing the soles.
My friend seemed to be even more ticklish than I. And the worst part was that she didn’t know anything about the photos.
I tried to recover my gust, and slowly began to breathe normally. I have to something for Sally -said to myself- She doesn’t deserve this. I looked her and she was totally sweating, laughing hysterically.
And I took a decision; a wrong idea.

Ok! Stop it…! -Yelled- Leave her!
The man stopped the torture and looked at me tightly.
I would regret for what I was about to say…
She doesn’t know where the photos are….! Stop torturing her!
Sally was looking at me restlessly and exhausted.
The man got up and smile.
Hey guys! -Said- Would you give a hand in here?
The three men enclosed to me.
If she doesn’t know, it means that you probably know more of what you say.
The two men next to me attacked my ribs.
I instantly started to laugh.
Not there… please! -I begged- Nooooo!
I can’t take it….! Please…..! Hahahahahahahahahah!
But that wasn’t the worst, because they climbed up, and tickled on my armpits.
One of them lifted my bound hands, while the other one get under my arms.
I was getting insane!!!
And as if that wasn’t enough, the boss said, -Let’s make it faster….!
And he returned to tickling my toes.

My desperate laughs drowned the room. I just could scream the loudest I can, asking for help, while was being insanely full body tickled.

Anne, tell them! -Cried Sally.

My stomach started to hurt for the laugh. I was already crying and screaming, with those fingers tickling my upper body…

Somebody help us!!! But no one heard the Sally’s screams.
She was crying too and watching how those men were tickling me.

After fifteen minutes of intense tickling, I was about to lose my conscience.
When suddenly a miracle occurred; a man threw the main door.
The sound of the police car sirens involved the place.
Leave that girl alone! And put your hands up!
The man holding the gun was wearing a brown jacket.
The officers untied us, and sally and I hugged us each other.
The nightmare has end, she told me.

Are you fine ladies? Do you remember me?
The brown jacket man, approached to us, while the three the delinquents were taken out, to the police cars.
I nod, and said: -The photos are fine. We give an excellent service.
He smiled. -I am the detective Blaschke, and you girls have showed bravery, by protecting those photos, which are strong evidence to accuse those contrabandist.
We’ve been looking them from a long time ago. Thank you.
I was very weak, and already shaking. I gave him the photos.

The detective Blaschke carried us personally to our respective houses.
Sally and I were safe then and happy to know that this adventure was over.

That was six months ago. And now, many things have happened. The store is working normally; we still have our part time jobs. I didn’t make the communism research homework, but at least Sally and I are more friends than ever. And we now have a security alarm in the store.
My life is still little boring, but after that experience I cannot ask for more emotions.
And Yes, I kept with change of the one hundred dollar bill.

Si

la Verdad siempre es perseguido? Por lo cierto, compadre!
Un historia escritando muy bien.
Mas, por favor!
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

hey!

"Tanque maestro'' thank you man, I'm glad you liked, I'll wirte another one soon.:bouncybou

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back