• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yu-gi-oh! GX Alexis Rhodes Part 2

monkeydick

TMF Expert
Alright its that time again...

Well here's the recap: Alexis was being tickled to death by her best friends so they could give Crowler the information on how to beat Jaden.

Crowler: Since you won't talk, Alexis i have no choice but to continue this in the torture room!

(Insert dramatic music of your choice)

Mindy and Jazz watched as Crowler pushed a button on his desk and one of the walls opened revealing a tickle dungeon! The 2 girls brought Alexis in the room, put her bare feet in stocks, and chained her wrists to the wall. Alexis became nervous. It was bad enough she was being tickled with toothbrushes and feather dusters, but who knows what kinds of things could they use now?! Well your about to find out...

Crowler: You girls continue, I have to work now.

Crowler left the room and locked the door. Mindy and jazz stared devilshy at their extremely ticklish friend. They went over to a closet and opened the door, and their they found electric toothbrushes, brushes,anything you could think of. They eached took an electric tooth brush and went to Alexis' feet. They turned them on and went up and down on her feet. Alexis tried to hold it in, but she couldn't hold back. She burst out in tears with hysterical laughter.

Mindy: This is so fun I wanna do this all day! Actually I think I will
Alexis: HAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Jazz: What's wrong Lexi? Isn't this fun?
Alexis:SSSSSSSSTTTTHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAPPP
Mindy: Don't be a party pooper,Lex!

Mindy took another brush and tickled her feet and brushed between her toes. Jazz took a feather and tickled her big breasts. She waved it back and forth over her tender nipples. Mindy worked on her feet while jazz worked on her breasts and armpits. She was laughing so hard she started to drool (eww).

In the class room...
Crowler: Alright class can anyone tell me at least 5 field spell cards?

Jaden rose up.

Jaden: Ooh, hold on,uh,oh! Skyscraper, Fusion gate, Sogen, Mountain, and um.... Umi!
Crowler: Very good (you slifer slacker!)

Jaden sat back down.

Jaden: Hey Sy, have seen Alexis today? I haven't seen her at all since yesterday.
Syrus: Me, neither.
Jaden: Something must be going on,Alexis would never skip class. Hmmmm...

In the so-totally-I-wish-I-had one tickle dungeon....

Alexis: Why would you do this to me? We're friends!

Mindy and Jazz sighed.

Mindy: Lex, haven't you notice we always loved tickling you? Every time you were late in the morning we would sneek into your room and tickle your feet to wake you up? Someone as smart as you would know this!

Jazz: Mindys right, so we want to fulfill our joy of tickling you even more. Sure you may not like it,but it makes us happy.

Mindy: We don't care if you don't like it though! I love to tickle you! It's so much fun!

Berfore Alexis could say another word they continued to tickle her. They even forgot why they even did this in the first place, how to beat Jaden.

After class...

Jaden: We should look for her.
Syrus; Yeah let's go!
Chumley: Couldn't go get some grilled cheese first?

They ignored Chumley and ran off to find their incredibly sexy friend.

Then, Jaden saw Bastion and Zane.

Jaden: Guys have you seen Alexis?
Zane: She's missing?
Syrus: We can't find her anywhere!
Bastion: That's odd, why would she just disappear?
Jaden: Lets find that out later!

They all ran to find her when, suddenly Winged Kuriboh came out.

Winged Kuriboh: Brreeerrr (I dont know how to write what he says!)
Jaden: You know where she is? Okay,You've gotta be kidden me right? RIGHT?

Jaden followed Kuriboh into the Obelisk Blue dorm. They went inside and stopped at Crowler's office. Jaden heard high-pitch laughing from the room.

Jaden: If she's in trouble, wouldn't she be screaming,not laughing?

Jaden tryed to open the door,but it was locked.

Jaden:How do we get inside?

Kuriboh pointed to a key on the floor. Jaden grabbed it and quickly opened the door. When he ran inside he saw Alexis have her foot and vagina being tickled by Mindy and Jazz.

Jaden: I guess you weren't kidding Kuriboh....
Alexis:JADEN!HEELELELELELELELELELPPPP MEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!

Mindy and Jazz stopped there (I-wish-Icould-be-them) tickling spree and confronted Jaden. Alexis was extremely embarrassed because of her lack of clothing.

Mindy: If want her you have to duel one of us!

(Bet you didn't see that coming.)

Jaden: Fine! Get your game on!

Both; Duel!

Jaden: I'll start by playing Elemental Hero Avian(atk 1000/ def 1000) in defense mode! I'll also throw down a face down and call it a turn!

Mindy: I'll play Battle Ox(atk 1700/def 1000) in Attack mode! Now, attack Avain!

Jaden: Not so fast! I play Mirror shield! Now all damage goes to 0!
My turn! I'll play the spell card Skyscraper! Now any Elemental Hero gains 1000 attack points! But I' not done I play plymerazation to fuse Avain and Burstinatrix to form, the elemental hero Flame Wingman! Now wingman attack!
Skydive scorcher!

Mindy: Life points-2600
jaden But don't forget his superpower! You take damage equal tot he destroyed monsters attack points!

Mindy: Life Points-900

Jaden: Now I play diifusion to separate my Wingman back into Avain and Bustinatrix! Now Avain attack! Quill Cascade! Now that's game!

Suddenly alexis's stocks and cuffs opened. She quicly ran ou and behind Jaden. Then Avain and Burstinatrix grabbe Mindy and Jazz and put them in the trap. Then they took there boots off and turned it on thus tickling boyh of there bare feet. They both screamed with laughter.

Alexis: Thank you so much< Jaden! But theres one more thing you need to help me with..

Jaden: What's that?

Alexis: Help me get back to my dorm room so no one sees me like this.

Jaden: Sure thing.

They both hurried to Alexis's dorm so no one saw her with a fraction of clothing on.

Jaden: But Lex what happened in there?

Alexis; Its a long story... END

Minor procedural errors: It doesn't matter, as there was enough damage anyway, but Skyscraper only gives an Elemental Hero the thousand extra attack points when it attacks a stronger monster. There may be a Japanese card called Mirror Shield (though I haven't heard of it), but there isn't such a card released yet in English, though either Negate Attack or Hero Barrier (both of which Jaden has used) or even Waboku would work more or less the same way; Mirror Force (or, differently, Mirror Wall) would destroy Battle Ox.

Overall, the story did have a strong feel of the flavour of the programme, or at least an adult-rated version thereof.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back