• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Smell of DeFeet!! Part 1, 2, and 3

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
This story was definately one of my favorites! It was inspired after a close friend of mine was nearly kidnapped during a morning jog! As scary as the whole ordeal was, she actually admitted to me later that after she was safe and everything cleared, she got ever so slightly turned on by the whole experience!

Of course, I added damn near everything else! Could you tell?

----------------

With her headphones blasting the sounds NIN into her eardrums, Nicole continued her forty minute jog along the creek side trail just behind her home.

The sun was setting, but it had already done enough to keep her little ass nice and hot despite her lack of clothing. This beautiful blonde was wearing what appeared to be jogging hot pants and a little white tank top. Her long, thick blonde hair was tied neatly in a ponytail that softly bobbled up and down behind her as she continued her exercise for the day. Nicole worked as foot model for the pedicure informal magazine “The Inner Sole.”

Even though her pretty bare feet received the most attention, Nicole put just as much effort into the rest of her body and many said she could just as easily do strictly butt and leg shoots. That just wasn’t her scene though. She wasn’t perverted what so ever, and hardly knew what the word fetish meant! Hell, she was still a virgin at the tender age of 24. Nicole was very religious, and took all of it very seriously. She was still waiting for mister right like some princess in an enchanted fairy tale.

Unfortunately for her, a vile creature that shared more in common with the big bad wolf then Prince charming had his eyes set on our little foot model. As she jogged steadily towards her half mile mark, the wolf’s van slowly followed on the street just north of the trail. It was a greenish blue unmarked van that looked completely normal from the outside. Once inside though, you’d notice that this van had been pimped so to speak.

It was designed for abductions! It had two sliding doors that opened and shut within two seconds! The only windows were on the backdoors, but had been tinted to match his black heart. The floor of the van was hidden by an easily removed carpet covering that worked to hide the eyehooks and straps that confidently held wriggling captives. If he was lucky, Nicole was about to get an up close and personal tour of exactly how effective those straps were.

There was a small section of trail that was forced to cross the main road up ahead. Nicole’s sweet feet were about five minutes away from that point. This is where the big, bad wolf patiently awaited for his princess to arrive. His leather gloved fingers lightly tapped the steering wheel to the tune of the sounds of Metallica as he patiently waited for his reward. The minutes rolled by like hours until he finally saw her approaching. He licked his chops, and tightened his gloves as he prepared himself for another abduction.

Nicole came towards the street and stopped to catch her breath as she leaned against a sign posted for passing traffic. This big bad wolf had patience, and knew that jumping ahead would only bring trouble. He was already imagining what her body looked like after her clothing was sliced off her sexy body. He closed his eyes and pictured her begging and pleading in one of his little human cages in his oversized basement. They were hardly built for one, but he found it amusing to place two girls in at once.

Nicole turned and bent over to firmly tie her left tennis shoe. Her ass was perfect, and those little shorts hardly left anything to imagination. She looked like she was getting ready to cross the street. The time had finally come for the big bad wolf to strike.
As Nicole crossed the street, he started the Van’s slow approach but was immediately cut off by a corvette that flew out of fucking nowhere! The vette’s wheels screeched to a halt in front of the stunned model as she quickly jumped away from the car. The wolf watched in agony as this moron was ruining his otherwise perfect abduction set up!! He felt his blood boiling as he watched the scene unfold.

The passenger door burst open, and out pops two brunettes. They each run towards the stunned Model and grab her by the arms and legs, lifting her off the ground! As she screams for help, someone from inside pops the trunk as Nicole is thrown in face down and then shut off into darkness!! With nobody around to see, the three women screech off down the street and disappear just as suddenly as they appeared. Their only witness was a deranged kidnapper in his van. Still in shock, the wolf could do nothing but stare and relive the scene over and over. What the fuck just happened?

-Undisclosed location-

The women of the Alpha Delta Pep Sorority were fielding new members in a series of bizarre tasks to see what these fresh recruits were made of. A few endured the humiliation of skinny dipping in the school’s lap pool during a water polo game. Some had taken to the paddle and were publicly spanked in their underwear and bra. The three women who kidnapped Nicole had the most difficult task of any of the recruits. Their mission was still a mystery to the struggling foot model as she desperately made every attempt to escape from the wooden sawhorse she had been tied so tightly to. With her legs spread wide by the sawhorse’s wooden legs, and her arms in the same position on the front two legs, it was safe to say she wasn’t going anywhere.

Someone had decided that a blindfold was needed, and the rest of her clothing wasn’t. She was totally naked and completely helpless. Thick leather straps held her body to that sawhorse in numerous places all over her pretty figure. The soles of her feet felt cold against the floor of the room, and she really didn’t know where she was. Fear had set in long ago in the mind of our troubled little princess. Her virgin rear end was naked and leather strips held her unmanned vagina to the center beam. Never in a thousand years would she have thought this is where she’d learn the torments that tickling could offer.

“We must break her in before tomorrow’s events.” An older woman instructed.

“Could someone please tell me what’s happening.” She asked nervously.

The head mistress smiled at the request, and ordered two of the three women to each grab one of her feet.

“Ohh!! What the hell? Let me go! Let me go this minute!!” She shouted, wriggling her feet and curling her toes.

“A training session is what’s happening here ((glancing at a sheet of paper quickly.)) Nicole.

Luckily, Nicole was use to having her feet fused with, so as the two ticklers ever so gently rolled their palms around the heels of her feet, she hardly flinched at all.

“Training for what?” Nicole asked, seemingly very brave in such a helpless position.

Her question was answered with a nice thick cock gag softly shoved into her gabbing mouth and quickly locked around her head nice and tight.

“Give your tongue a rest young lady and suck on this.”

Nicole felt extremely humiliated by this gesture, but she wasn’t through talking yet. In fact, the gag had increased her talking by at least 50 percent! Unfortunately, none of it was actually from the English language.

“Mmmmeeppgg.. mmmfffitch!! Mmppf!! Mmoofff” She shouted with anger.

“Ladies, show this stubborn brat how we what we do to adjust attitudes around here.

With those words, the two Sorority sisters immediately switched from massage to major tickling torture with the tips of their nails. Nicole shouted at the unwelcome intrusion and wiggled her butt back and forth, but wasn’t really laughing at all.

“What are you waiting for girls? Give it to her!” The head mistress instructed with more emotion.

The girl on the left quickly changed her tickling techniques to more of a raking up and down the sole, followed by tracing her nails across the light skin lines in her soles. This seemed to be working due to Nicole’s increased wriggling, but still wasn’t quite enough to get her giggling. The other girl decided to play with her toes with one hand and tickling the arch of her foot with the other. As for her toes, she’d grab one with two fingers and wiggle as her fingertips vibrated up and down the stem. She followed suite with each one until she reached a ringed toe. Smiling, she pointed to the ring and joked about removing it and keeping it.

Still nothing! Nicole was struggling and bucking like a wild bronco, but she wasn’t laughing at all! What in the world where they doing wrong? Was she just not ticklish??

As a last resort, both girls huddled together to format plan C. They quickly agreed and immediately gave each other the Sorority issued French kiss & handshake gesture as they returned to Nicole’s upturned soles. Without warning, each girl brought the toes of each of Nicole’s feet to their lips.

“Mmmpphh!!!!!” Nicole shouted, mumbling about this and that.

The sounds of toe slurping filled the room as the girls sucked and slurped each of Nicole’s wriggling toes! This finally broke Nicole for she was now howling with laughter!

“Mmmmehehemememe pphhhEE!!!!!” Nicole shouted, trying everything to drag her feet away from their slurping tongues.

“That’s my good girls. Very well done.” The Head Mistress compliments her eager learners. Curious as to what the leggy model has to say, she decided to pull the plug from her mouth.

“ahahea eaheae don’t! don’t SUCK my toes please!! Don’t don’t DON’T hahehaehhae aehae don’t!!! I’m serious!!! Ahehae aehah wawhwhawhw hoo ha hoo!!! Please stop!!!!”

Nicole could hardly speak as she thrashed with the binds for her freedom. Her toes were extremely ticklish, and sucking them was a new experience that she just couldn’t handle!

“You are being trained for a contest that you will participate in.” The Head mistress explained as she knelt by her left side.

“AHHAahehwawahhaaahha NO more!! No more please!!! Please stop this at once!!!”

“We have been challenged to find someone special.” She said as she placed both of her hands on Nicole’s buttocks. She immediately shot her head up and desperately tried twisted her head behind her to see what she was up to.

“ hahah aehae wait!! Wait!! Haheha awhahwah aha Don’t touch me there!! Please!! Ahhea eaheaheae ah wait!! Haehae aehaeaehaheahhaheaeheha ohh god no more!!!! Please stop!!!!!!”

The two lovely ladies continued to greedily suck the salt off her bouncy little toes as she pleaded and begged for them to stop.

“You just might be the special girl we’re looking for Nicole.” She said, running her fingertips over the smooth curves of her butt cheeks.”

This caused uncontrolled grunts and giggle spurts from Nicole that she couldn’t explain or control. She eventually gave in to the tickling and just laughed her pretty head off until she nearly passed out. The tender toes were being licked and sucked without even a ten second pause, and now her naked butt was being teased and tickled too! She couldn’t handle it anymore! Her vagina was like an oven now! Why was she getting so turned on by this torment??! She prayed no one would notice as the tickling torture continued into the evening.

“I think she’s getting a little excited here.” The head mistress said, spreading Nicole’s ass cheeks apart to get a closer view.

“Please, spare me some dignity.” Nicole pleaded as she was examined very closely by the mistress.

“Dignity? Ha! That and other words such as mercy have no meaning in this house.” She grinned, spreading her cheeks open even wider to the dismay of the struggling Nicole.

“Ladies, pull her feet from your mouths and give me your tongues please.” She asked nicely.

They immediately responded by dropping her bare feet and were up on their knees in no time to face Nicole’s overly exposed rear area. Nicole must have been beet red in the face as three other women sat with their faces less then inches away from her most private of areas.

“Lick her clean and then lock her in the Giggle box for exactly three hours. Do you understand?”

They both nodded their heads.

“I want to see how long she lasts before she passes out.” She said in a chilling tone as she left the room.

This Giggle box she spoke of was one of several specially designed bondage/tickling machines. Its main job was to be worn like a costume over the top half of the captive’s body. This would allow her legs to stick straight out and ahead of her. Her arms would be tied to extending posts that came from each side of the G. box in order to bind the captive’s arms so they’d be away from her sides. The captive’s head would be sticking out of the top of the box as well. Then, the poor captive would suffer intense tummy, armpit and rib tickling from some very swiftly moving mechanical arms within the Giggle box itself. It was set to tickle every fifteen seconds, and would often go way over the top in its tickling. Normally, the captive would laugh, cry, lose control of her or his bladder, and beg for hours to be released. It was going to be a long night for Nicole.

As she dreaded the thought of what on earth the Giggle box was, the two lovely ladies gave her a personal example of the joys of oral sex…

Tomorrow’s challenge was against the second most popular Sorority house in the area. Their task was to find a special woman out there. In this contest, a special woman was someone too terribly ticklish for words!

“ hahahhwa whawhaw hooo ahhea eah someone HELP ME!!!hahe aeaehaehaea eahe oohhhhh….”

The fifteen second wave of nonstop machine tickling ends abruptly. The twelve inch robotic arms have worked effortlessly and without a single emotion to drive poor Nicole to the edge of sanity and back again. From the outside, you’d watch her outstretched arms flap like the wings of a trapped bird. You’d see her pretty face howling with laughter as the tears roll down her cheeks. You’d watch her bound legs sway back forth, and her toes curl in and out, and then flex outward suddenly. When her toes spread wide and flexed outward, that usually meant the machine was starting up again.

First, you’d feel the softened tips of vibrating hairbrushes roll up and down the sides of your ribcage.

“hahahwehaeh AHHAWA WAHWA AWHA NO!! NO MORE!! AHEHAE AEHAEA AEHAEHAEA!!!!”

The arms wouldn’t mimic the other’s movements, and would always keep the captive guessing. Some times, the hairbrushes would wiggle around the tummy and head down towards the hips while other times, the arm would start at the very entrance to her helpless armpits and then embark on a soft and swift downward slide from there.

“HAHAWE ahwhaw awhawhawhahaha wawhaw wahahwa ahaha ehaehaea ENO… ENOUGH!!!!” HHEHAEHA AEHAHEHAEA PLEASE!! OOOHHH!!! OHOHH!!! Hahaa ahaha aahheaheaehae please sto… ahehae a Stop!!!!”

Two arms were designed exclusively for her nipples. At first, they’d extend with a pair of soft pinchers at the very end of the arm. These pinchers would be used to harden the nipples prior to the tickling.

Nicole felt them both clamp down on her nipples at once.

“ Hhahehaeha aehae HEY!!!!! HEY!! HAEHAE hahehaheahehaeha NO STOP!! STOP!!!!”

Slowly as to not hurt the captive, they’d both turn in a counter clockwise motion until the nipples were more like pencil erasers. The arms would then pull away, and the tickle suckers would come into place. These actually clamped down on the nipples themselves and sucked them up and into specially designed cups that were riddled with little vibrating nubs.

“Hahe aehahea ohhhh my god!!!!! AHEHAE AHAHhHAEHAHEAH AHEHAEA EAHEA AHEAHEHA AHEH AHEAHEA I’LL DIE LIKE THIS!! AHEAHEAEAH”

Suddenly, the Giggle box would shut down and allow the captive another period of rest. Nicole was strong willed, but had finally met her match with the giggle box. She couldn’t beat it, and there was no use in trying. So, she accepted her fate and decided to try and figure out a way to enjoy it. Just then, the house’s Mistress and the three kidnappers enter the basement.

Fifteen seconds roll by and nothing happens. Figured didn’t it? She finally learns to accept it, and now it’s being shut off. (Nicole glances directly at the writer and gives him the bird.)

“Comfy?” She asked as the locks were released from a variety of different areas on the torture box.

“I’m fine. Actually, I was beginning to enjoy myself.” She said, grinning.

“Really? Well, after tomorrow’s competition, I’ll make sure you get your chance to enjoy the Giggle box for the evening.”

One of the other three girls sat at a nearby desk and waited for the results from some sort of monitoring system. Apparently, the Giggle box had a build in ticklish scanner and would rate the captive’s ticklish zones on a percentage scale. The main areas of testing occurred on the stomach, ribs, the armpits, and of course the nipples.

“We’ve got some great results here ladies. Look at these numbers!” She said happily as she flipped through the stack of papers. Nicole’s ticklish readings were off the charts!

“She’s perfect! All we have to do now is prey that Alpha Delta Peyi doesn’t find anyone more sensitive. “

“That is exactly why you two are going on a little field trip.” The head mistress explained.

“A field trip Mistress?” Ashley, the sexy little brunette asked feeling a little confused.

“You and your Sorority sister Eden will go to the house of Alpha Delta Peyi and find out exactly what they have planned.”

“Mistress, Uh.. with all due respect, I think that’s a dangerous idea. What if the-“

“Your silence is appreciated.” She said, removing her hand from Eden’s mouth.

“Your goal will be to return with their special girl and bring her to me.”

“And if we don’t?”

“Then I’ll take you both for a walk to the campus park…”

“You’ll both be completely naked, on your hands and knees, and of course, leashed and collared.”

They gulp in sequence as the Head Mistress dismisses them into the night. She then turned her attention to the boxed beauty. She was actually still stuck in the box despite the fact that the locks were released. She actually had to do a sit up to get herself free, but that meant a sit up from a flat on your butt position using the muscles in your ankles only. Her legs were tied stuck together at the thigh and knees and her ankles were bound as well.

The Head Mistress was a tall and elegant looking woman. She looked wise beyond her age and had worked hard to get where she was now. Her soft brown hair had been curled and dyed pitch black, but it looked as if it was meant for her right from the start. Her skin was well tanned, not orange and looked so soft and healthy. She would normally wear gothic dresses and would walk barefoot to show off her beautiful feet and the thousand dollars of toe jewelry she donned every morning.

Nicole had one ring, but even that was a little much for her. She hated anything to Gotti as she said to her friends and liked being simple sexy. She felt really hot a pair of normal jeans and a regular shirt. Guess what, she did look hot! She was the perfect example of a really sexy woman you see while shopping for this week’s eggs with your wife and kids. She was simply stunning. Now, she was nothing but a slave. She didn’t know long how it’d be before she was released, or if that was even an option.

The Head Mistress, or Marilyn, took her place just behind the soles of Nicole’s soft and sexy feet. She wriggled a single finger up and down her left sole.

“It’s not working. My feet are tickle-proof.” She said smiling.

“If only I could figure a way to make your soles as ticklish as your toes.” She said, running a few more fingers up and down that very same sole.

“I’ve got it!” She said smiling.

“Got what?” Nicole asked as Marilyn excused herself from the room. She left suddenly and without explanation.

For the next five minutes, Nicole sat alone in silence as she endlessly attempted to lift her lower body up using the heels of her feet.

“Arrrrgghh!! Ooohhhh!! Fuck! Forget it. I’m trapped here.” Nicole pouted. That’s when Marilyn walked back into the room carrying not one, but three pairs of winter socks!

She smiled as she unrolled the sock and lowered the first one over Nicole’s wiggling toes.

“Socks?” Nicole asked stunned.

“I’m assuming your feet don’t stink much, do they Miss foot model?” Marilyn asked as she pulled the first sock over Nicole’s entire foot and went for the next one.

“Are you kidding? Of course they don’t. I get pedicures twice a week, and I’m nearly always barefoot.”

“Feet ever get sweaty Nicole?” She asked, sliding the second sock over the first one.

Nicole didn’t need to answer because she had already figured it out.

“I doubt this will do anything.” Nicole said, sounding a little unsure of herself.

“No harm in experimenting.” She said, pulling the third sock over the first two!!

By the time all was said and done, Nicole had three pairs of heavy socks over both of her feet! Plus, Marilyn had set up two heating lamps above her bound feet to ensure a little extra heat. She seemed satisfied with this, and left the room smiling. The smell of ticklish defeet was in the air…

Meanwhile just outside the Rival Sorority house, two clumsy spies were carefully lurking around the outer perimeter of the house. They were dressed in all black and had even taken the time to paint little raccoon masks on their pretty faces.

“What’s our plan here?” Eden asked, sneaking into the bushes near one of the house’s windows.

“I say we get in through the backdoor, find the girl, and leave with her.”

“Well, that’s what we’re supposed to do! What’s our plan to actually get it done?”

“Don’t ask me, I didn’t think that far ahead yet.’

Suddenly, the sounds of high pitched muffled moaning could be heard coming from within the house. The spies glanced at each other, and then at the window directly behind them.

“mmmmmmppppp!!!”

Carefully, they turned around and knelt along the foundation of the house. Slowly, they raised their bodies so their eyes could take a sneak peak.

There, on the rug nearest to the fireplace was the president of the Drama club! She was mummy wrapped from neck to ankle in pink bandages. The only visible parts of her body were her head and face, and her bare feet which were toe tied to each other as well.
The spies immediately rolled back down into the bushes as one of the Sorority members descended the staircase in the background. She had a big black ball stuffed in her mouth like an apple.

“Awake already Drama queen?” She grinned, yanking the drool covered ball out.

“Have your fun while you can because I’m pressing charges for this.” She fired back, adjusting her jaw.

“We’ll find a way to change your mind.” She said, taking a seat up against her mummy.

She began rubbing her hand in a circular motion on her tummy.

“How’s that special soup going down? Was it yummy?” She asked.

“Probably the worst soup I’ve ever had. Was it your mother’s receipt?”

“Not exactly. It was a mix of certain herbs and spices that help make your body a little more ticklish!” She said smiling.

“Not that you needed any extra help in that department!” She said, wriggling her fingertips across her bound soles.

“ Aarrrhh!! Ahheahea eha damn!! Ahehaea eh you got me there! Ahehae aehaea eahea ohhh no!! no more!!!”

“That’s more like it!”

“When that soup has had time to get through your system, we won’t be able to touch your elbows without you going insane.”

“Whatever. I’m pressing charges after all this is over. I don’t care if this is some Sorority prank. I’m not willing to participate.” She reminded her kidnapper.

“We’ll see what a few hours of intense foot tickling can do to change your mind.”

“No.. no please! Don’t do that! I’m still.. uh.. I still have to press charges, but I beg you not to tickle me!”

“I think I’ll give you one of my famous pedicure treatments first! Let me go get my stuff.” She said.

“Don’t you try and roll your way out of here now.” She shouted as she advanced up the stairway.

As the Sister left the room, the spies decided that it was now or never. They slowly crept along the outer wall of the house until they reached a backdoor that was actually unlocked. The first two were locked up tight, but the garage door’s side entrance was left open.

“Go! Get inside!” Eden said as they wiggled through the doorway.

The security cameras froze the scene of the two spies going through the door. The sisters of the house all felt the same way about intruders and how to handle them. Let’s just say that normally the police weren’t involved, but handcuffs were!

“Give them a sec. Let’s see what was going on here.” The Head Mistress said.

“Switch to the library cam, the dinning room cam, and the living room.”

Paige quickly flashed all three images on the screen for her other four sisters. She smiled at the sight of the little spies sneaky slowly through the hallway towards the living room.

“They’ve come for the Drama queen.” Natalie said.

“Sisters, I want those sluts naked and hogtied before I get downstairs. Understood?”

They didn’t even have to reply as the four left the security room. The Head mistress smiled as she turned her attention to the screens again. The spies were at the Drama queen now, and were trying desperately to figure out where to start on the mummy wrap.
The camera in the hallway showed the four sisters rapidly approaching. It was only a matter of time now.

The evening was setting now and things were looking worse and worse for the two Sorority spies. It appeared that they had failed once again, and this time the price for failure would be a trip down public humiliation lane. For now, the lovely Head Mistress rested her pretty buns in a bathtub. She was surrounded by the trailing smoke of burning incense and the savory scents of spice cake candles melting. The flickering from the candle’s flames was her only light as she bathed herself in the warm waters. She loved being so comfortable and completely in control. Soon, she’d check in on her guest’s bare soles, which had been kept nice and warm for the last three hours.

Nicole’s experience wasn’t quite as relaxing as the Head Mistress. Her feet were completely drenched in sweat by now, and it had the same effect on the rest of her body. Her temples were pounding, and little sweat beads rolled down her forehead. Her face looked flushed and completely exhausted at this point. For the last hour, she had been trying desperately to use her toes to remove the socks off each foot. Unfortunately, her soles had been separated to the point where her big toe barely skimmed the side of the arch. With no reason to shout for help or beg for mercy, Nicole simply found a peaceful place in her mind, and desperately retreated to that place.

Then, the sounds of the phone screaming off its hook shattered her sense of serenity. Without missing a beat, one of her properly trained pets immediately scooped up the line. She immediately pounced up from the soothing waters of their Sorority Spa and ran inside. Standing on the tips of her toes in a wet bathing suit, she answered the soon to be disturbing phone call...

" Alpha Delta Pep..." She said respectfully.

" I've always thought that was such an ugly name." The caller replied.

" Excuse me?!" She shouted with a slight crinkle in her nose and a frown on her pretty face.

Unsure of the voice, she wasn't about to start matching insults right off the bat. In the unlikely case of this caller actually being a friend to the Head Mistress, she'd be putting her pretty little buns in the hot seat for saying anything mean or bitchy in any way. It just wasn't worth the spankings...

To be continued...

here are the first three parts.. and hint hint.. to be continued when? in our lifetime? hehe.. :bouncybou

Missing in action...

isabeau said:
here are the first three parts.. and hint hint.. to be continued when? in our lifetime? hehe.. :bouncybou

I know I owe you an ending for this tale! But can I be honest with you..

I'm having a hard time trying to recapture the feelings I had for this story! I've tried to shake something out, but the bottle seems dry.

I swear to you as soon as TickleMantis and I are finished with our Dirty Little Duet, I'll shake that bottle again. Just for you! :)

Thanks for bumping it Izzy, and invisibleink for writing it hope you manage to find what you need in that bottle.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back