• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ComingSoon...Choose your own ending story

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
I am sure you have all read books with alternate endings, I will be the first to create an alternate ending story, where you choose what is going to happen next. January 1 will be the first one.

Hey man, great idea! I remember reading those books as a kid. They were so much fun!

I hate to burst your bubble but you won't be the first to write a Choose You Own Ending tickling story. Josie the Ticklish Pussycat did one for her site a few years back. But if it's any consolation, I think you will be the first to post one here on the TMF.

Can't wait to see it. It should be very enjoyable.

-DFT

Cool!

Yes, I'm still alive...

Anyways this is gonna be a treat, I really miss those books. BTW, I'm working on a Dexter's Lab story (which includes Dex's own diabolical way to keep Dee Dee out of his lab forever)

UPDATE

I said that the first one will be January 1. That cannot happen, because it is the holiday season, and I dont feel like working! :p

:)

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back