• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Shayna's Tickle Torture" by ANA

nimrod

TMF Expert
title: Shayna's Tickle Torture
producer: ANA videos
running time: about 30 minutes

The video begins with a brief introduction from Shayna in which she says that she hopes everyone will enjoy the video.

Segment #1: When the first segment begins, the camera is aimed directly at Shayna's sock-covered feet. She is on her back wrapped in a blanket. Andre then moves in and begins to remove Shayna's socks while she asks what he is doing. I think we know where he was going with this. :) Andre begins lightly tickling, but even this is too much for Shayna to hold still for, so Andre then straddles her legs. Afterwards he lays on her legs while tickling her feet. He then gets off of her legs and begins using a feather on her feet. After she pulls away again, Andre straddles her legs while she is face down and begins more intense tickling with his fingers and feathers.

Segment #2: Shayna is out of the blanket and hog-tied. She is tickled on her feet and ribs with fingers and feathers.

Segment #3: Shayna is tied spread-eagled on her back on a bed. Tickling of the almost all of her body, including ears and neck, is done with fingers, feathers, and cold strawberries. Finally, Shayna's feet are tied together and more tickling takes place. By this point, she is getting tired and saying she can't take any more. Andre says he will only tickle her for two more minutes but, fortunately for us, his sense of time is skewed. :)

Segment #4: Shayna gives someone (Andre?) a footjob.

Here is a summary of my review, which is clearly subjective.

What I liked:

1) Shayna is obviously ticklish and she has good reactions and a pleasant laugh.
2) The tickling varies in intensity and both fingers and feathers are used.
3) A number of different positions are used as well as many different body parts were tickled. (I bore easily)
4) You get the impression in all of the videos with Andre that this is a guy that really enjoys tickling and we are lucky that he had his camcorder with him.

What I didn't like:

There is really nothing I dislike about this video. It is one of the videos that I return to watch over and over again.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back