• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Shade of Humilation Pink

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
This story was the begining of a project I'm working on called " A Twist of Fiction "

The idea was to have a team of perverts known as the TOF crew come in and save lame, genertic plot tickling stories from themselves.

I was very pleased with the way this first one came out, and am currently working on another one involving the typical babysitter getting tickled by the brats she is watching theme. Stay tuned...

Setting: classroom
Theme: Teacher tickles student

codes: F/f. FF/f

!!Warning!! This story contains the following: Forced nudity, intense tickling, sexual discomfort, heavy bondage, and pencil sharpening...
!!Consider yourself warned!!

Everyone was completely silent on that Tuesday afternoon in Ms. Widow's History classroom. All that could be heard were the sounds of pencils softly scribbling to fill in the little bubbles next to what they thought was the correct answer. It was a test, and worst of all, it had come by surprise. Ms. Widow, who easily could of have been the teacher David Lee Roth was screaming about casually paced in and out of the rows of desks. Her long reddish brown hair tied neatly in a bow behind her and held that way via a criss crossing pair of pencils. Her legs were wrapped in light brown nylons and her soles were encased in a pair of formal heels. Her butt did all the talking for her as it swayed back and forth underneath her skirt. If Catherine Zeta Jones had a sexy twin, this would be her....

Of course, Amber could care less about her butt talking. Instead, she was preoccupied with another one of her class clown antics. She was equally as sexy as the teacher, but didn’t flaunt it because she was more of tomboy. This 5' 3" blonde bombshell liked roughhousing as opposed to house cleaning, and enjoyed playing football as opposed to getting her feet treated with a soothing pedicure. Amber was all about fun and making trouble, and she was really good at.

As Ms. Widow made her third pass up and down her row, Amber quickly lowered her head and scribbled different dates of World War 2 as if to be struggling with some of the answers. As she passed her this time, Amber slowly reached into backpack in search of an apple she brought with her. All of the sudden, the assistant principal came knocking on the door and after taking a quick peek in the classroom via the door’s tiny window, he motioned for Ms. Widow to meet him in the hallway.

“Students, continue the test while I speak to Mr. Parkins. Remember to keep your eyes on your own papers please.” She said, excusing herself for a brief moment.

At first, the classroom did in fact remain quiet. Everyone just kept on doing what they were doing in an effort to get this pop quiz finished. Unfortunately, some of the students couldn’t quite shake the temptation.

“Hey.. what’s 41?”

“I put A”

“What about the two parter? Is it b or c?”

“Shut up..”

“ It’s C..”

As everyone continued spewing answers to each other and teaming up to cheat, Amber had a totally different objective in mind. She disregarded the free answers floating around the room as she grabbed for the apple in her backpack. She slowly raised herself out of her seat and calmly made her way to the large desk of Ms. Widow. A few people glanced up at her and wondered what the fuck she was doing, but most people ignored her like usual and continued to cheat.

This was her only chance, and it wouldn’t last very long. Whatever the assistant Principal was telling her was pretty important because she had been out there forever. Amber placed the apple on the right corner of her teacher’s desk, and slowly made her way back to her own seat. Suddenly, the door opened and the hot teacher was back and on guard duty once again.

She was ever so pleased to see her humbled students continuing to struggle with the test at hands. She loved watching their frustrated minds bend over backwards in an effort to try and shake loose some correct answers. Ms. Widow would occasionally catch a glimpse of a wandering eye though. Not being a total and complete bitch about it, she'd wait until the cheater turned his or her attention to the front of the classroom. At that point, she'd glare down at that person and way her finger in the air indicating that she was on to this naughty behavior. Normally, the cheater would turn the color of a tomato and get back in line quickly.

As she rolled past her desk, the shimmering skin of an apple caught the corner of her emerald eyes. Ms. Widow stopped dead in her tracks, and stared at the freshly found fruit as if it were foriegn to this planet.

She turned her attention to the classroom and was about to start the questioning when the shit really hit the fan.

!!BAM!! POP!!! SPLAT!!!

The firecracker that had been deeply inserted within the fresh apple went off with the flick of the remote controlled trigger and caused an eruption of apple pie all about the classroom. Apple chunks and slimy slop covered the surface of her desk and all the papers within half a foot. Her computer monitor was dripping with apple innards aswell...

As she wiped herself off, the classroom had an eruption of it's own. The children burst into fits of giggles and screams as this crazy scene unfolded. A few seasoned pros used this time of confusion to steal damn near every answer for the test they could off the biggest nerd closet to them. Ms. Widow normally didn't get angry, and was usually the one scoulding the other teachers for raising their voices at the students, but this was the apple that broke the camel's back.

" Class, I want QUIET!" She shouted, in her pouty and ultra angry tone.

She quickly compossed herself, and adjusted her glasses as she addressed the students.

"I want you all to place your pencils down and turn your attention to me." She said, as she took her place at the podium in the center of the classroom.

I don't know about you out there, but trying to hold in laughter while someone is trying to be totally serious is one of the hardest and most akward positions to be in. The situation almost becomes more funny as a result! Amber was having the hardest time doing just that. She could not keep a straight face for the life of her. As Ms. Widow went on and on about the dangers of a firecracker in the classroom, and the legal responsibility she had to report this to the police, Amber suddenly broke down and burst into laughter.

" Ahha ahhA AHA aHHAHAAHA AHAHA ahahahaha!" She screamed out loud as she covered her mouth with both hands and buried her face into her arms.

" Amber, I'm so glad you find this amusing." She said, glaring at her like a hawk.

" I'm sorry Ms. Widow! But Brad's prank was so hilarious!! OOPS!!!" She shouted, quickly covering her mouth as if she had made the biggest mistake in the world.

" Brad Remington, are YOU responsible for this behavior? " She asked sternly.

Brad so desperately wanted to tell her that he had done it. He felt this little prank would probably go down in history and be talked about for years to come once word got out. Alas, he had to deny the accusation, and point the finger back at Amber. Soon, five more members of the classroom added their fingers. Suddenly, Amber wasn't laughing.

" Amber Lynn, I want your buns here after school. Is this crystal clear?" She asked sternly, crossing her arms.

Reluctantly, she nodded her head. A few minutes later, she was excused from the classroom and sent to the principal's office. Do not pass go, do NOT collect 100 dollars, just straight to the big house. But, on the flipside, she just bought herself a few more hours to study! What a plan!

Well, long story shortened, the cops were never called, but the principal wanted her suspended. Just as they were going to call up her mother and father, Ms. Widow came in and saved her ass with a strange proposal.

" I'd like to try the program with her." She said quietly to the principal.

" Ms. Widow, I appreciate your input on this matter, but this child needs to be punished by her parents, not by the school board." He said, reaching for the phone once again.

" Let me prove the signifigance of my program to you, and I'll make you a very happy man." She said.

" Fine Angela, I'll let you give this program of yours a whirl. It's not that I doubt you my dear, its just this trouble maker is only the worst of her kind. " He said softly.

" Now, now Mr. Anderson. Let's not get crazy here. She's a bad apple indeed, but I believe she has soft soles.. err.. I mean a soft, caring soul within. I assure that I'll give it my all with her, but if I fail, then we'll go for plan b." She said, smiling.

" Sounds like a plan. Good luck Ms. Widow."

-AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM- TRIAL VERSION-

When Amber got to Ms. Widow's classroom, she was at least twenty minutes late. The door closed behind her, and she slowly walked into the silent room. After a few glances around the area, she realized that Ms. Widow wasn't there.

"Um.. Hello?" Amber called out.

There was an eerie silence about the room. It was weird seeing the same surroundings that she was used to everyday, only now they all seemed cold and distant. That same authentic World War two propoganda poster looked ten times as creepy when you're alone with it for some reason. The desks that were usually filled by her friends and peers were now empty and tomb like. The blinds had been drawn shut, which darkened the room and only added to the new found creepy vibe running vampid in this classroom. Ms. Widow admired Amber from the darkness as she tip toed through behind the shadows of the room with caution. She wasn't quite ready to spring up on her confused class clown yet. She wanted to test her level of trust and see just how naughty this little school girl could get if she had the chance.

Items of mischief had been purposely left around the room in an effort to bait the trouble maker into causing more problems. The chalkboard behind the large oak desk was filled with next week's assignments and other important information. That's why a pile of erasers were left on her desk, and in clear view of Amber. Across from that trap was another and even more tempting offer. Ms. Widow had " accidentally " left her Teacher's aid test booklet out and in full view. This wasn't just any find, this was THE FIND of the fucking century! Her class consisted of fourteen pop quizzes and three rather large and grade effecting exams. Their answers could all be found in that book right in front of our dear little Amber. Imagine the endless possibilities.. Imagine the money to be earned!

Fuck the erasers. At this point, Amber stopped calling out for her absent teacher and headed in for a closer look at the book. Just as she got her fingers around the sides of that treasure, Ms. Widow made her appearence with a smile and a ruler.

"Amber Lynn, please have a seat." She said.

She was usually very cool with her students, and was considered the nicest teacher on campus by damn near everyone. But, when she got crossed, you'd be introduced to a new side of Ms. Widow.

"I'm afraid you've gotten yourself into quite a mess this time Amber Lynn." She said as she paced back and forth near her desk.

Amber lowered her head, and turned away from Ms. Widow. She figured why bother try and come back with any sort of silly slander. After all, what's a class clown without an audience?

"You know something Ms. Widow. You're totally right. I'm really sorry about the apple thing." Amber explained.

" What you did was not only dangerous, but very illegal. I mean, you could have really hurt someone with a stunt like that. Do you understand what I'm saying here?" She said, getting a little closer towards Amber's desk.

" Yes Ms. Widow. I'm really sorry." She said again.

" Not yet you aren't..."

Those frightening words sent chills down her spine as she watched Ms. Widow walk towards her teacher's aid book. She picked it up, and flipped it open to today's test.

"I saw you admiring this book Amber Lynn. Were you going to steal it from me?" She asked sternly.

" No Ms. Widow! Honest! I was just.. you know.. bored and looking around. I didn't see you in here at first." Amber said in her sweetest, most innocent sounding tone.

" Well, I have great news, and then I have some bad news for you Amber." Ms. Widow explained as she sat in her comfy, yet plain looking desk chair.

" What's the good news?" Amber asked, hoping to hear that her parents weren't going to be involved this time.

" You want the good news first?" She asked.

" Give it to me.." She said grinning.

" The good news here is that Principal Anderson has agreed with me in allowing you a second chance at pulling your life together. " She said, taking a seat behind her desk.

" Uhh.. that's great but i'm still waiting for the good news." Amber explained.

She shook her head at this little trouble maker. If she only knew how close she got to getting the police and her parents involved in this madness. If she only knew that Widow had put her pretty rear end on the line in order to straighten out this little brat.

" Come on now Amber. You KNOW what you did wasn't right." She said, frowning at her.

Amber crossed her arms, and turned away blushing a little.

"Yeah, okay maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to do in that situation, but come on! There wasn't one person in that
room that didn't laugh!"

Ms. Widow shook her head sadly, and decided that simply talking this out just wasn't going to cut it. So, she simply walked over to her nearest closet and pulled out some sort of wooden contraption of some sort.

" Any idea what this is Ms. Lynn?" She asked, placing the ankle stock on the top of her desk.

" A failed WOODS project perhaps?" She joked.

" Not exactly. No, this is an instrument for torture from centuries ago. Its called the stock, and it's purpose is to hold your feet in these slots and keep them from wriggling around." She explained to her shocked student.

" I don't get it." She said, staring at those two holes as if they were eyes looking right back at her.

" This is the bad news Amber. Since you think you're a class clown, jokey girl. I've decided that the proper punishment will be... to TICKLE your feet for exactly ten minutes!" She grinned.

Amber stared blankly at her teacher as if she had literally lost her mind. There was absolutely no chance in hell of her ankles going into those holes! Not a snowball's chance in Arizona!

" Or, we can go ahead with what the Principal wants us to do. File a police report, and get your folks involved." She said reluctantly.

" This isn't fair!! Come on Ms. Widow!!? Tickling?? Please!! Isn't there another way?" She asked.

" I'm afraid this is the only way. But, its only ten minutes, and I'll let you keep your socks on. Isn't that fair?" She asked.

" What could this possibly prove to me? I don't see how this will teach me anything at all!" She shouted.

" I'm willing to bet that after as little as ten minutes of my tickling, you'll be on your best foot forward for the rest of the year." She smiled with slightly evil intensions.

Without much choice, Amber nodded her head in agreement and slowly made her way to the front of the room.

Just as she was slipping her shoes off, a loud crashing sound went off like a fire cracker in the distance! The sound was followed by the roaring thunder of a jet or some sort of heavy motor pumping fast and steady towards the school.

" What on earth is that? Another prank of yours perhaps? " Ms. Widow said, glancing out the windows of the classroom.

" I have nothing to do with this one. Honest.." She explained, as they walked towards the windows for a closer peek.

Like a train, this jet powered hovercraft riddled with heavy wires and steam emitting tubes made its way towards them at incredible speeds! It looked silver in color, but had blinking lights of all colors pimpled all over the outer core. With a burst of thick white steam, this mysterious craft made one hell of a landing- directly through the side wall of Ms. Widow's classroom!!

" Amber!! Look out!!" She screamed, as she quickly took cover behind the desk. Amber quickly followed, and hurdled up in a ball as close as she could get.

!!WHHHAMMMM!!!!

Chunks of wood, and shattered glass burst into a heavy explosion as the craft came to a complete stop through the side wall of her classroom. The front of this unwelcomed vehicle looked exactly like a one of those old steam powered locomotives, only covered in a shiny metallic material and blinking red and blue lights. As the dust finally settled from the massive crash, a siren from within the mysterious craft started wailing.

Ms. Widow and Amber both secretly crept up to take a little peek from behind the desk's surface. They saw that one of the doors on the side of this weird looking machine was opening. The letters T O F were stamped in bright green on the top of that sliding door. It began to shake, rattle, and roll as the women turned to each other with a look of confusion on their face.

Without further a due, the door rolled back into the craft, and out walked three strangers wearing full body suits, goggles, and some sort of breathing masks. Their dark blue suits made the red colored goggles stand out even more as they appeared to enter the classroom and scan the surroundings. Were they aliens? If so, why the fuck did they stop here? The letters T O F were once again displayed on the backs of their suits, and on a few pieces of the heavy duty looking pieces of equipment they were rolling out of that vehicle they came in.

Ms. Widow and her nervous little student buried themselves under the desk as the three newcomers walked around the classroom. The sound of glass crunching beneath their boots could be heard throughout the room as they searched.
Suddenly, Ms. Widow noticed that one of them was standing right in front of the desk they hide behind. They knew....

As she motioned Amber to stay quiet, she looked behind them and saw one of the masked men staring blankly in their direction!

" Aaaaaaahhhh!!" She screamed.

Amber turned around, and had the same reaction as the weirdo stood there and stared at them.

" Ms. Angela Widow..." One of them called out in a sort of mechanical human voice.

" Stay right here Amber.. " She said nervously as she lifted herself off the ground.

As she stood up and faced the three strangers, the one directly behind her immediately grabbed her by the elbows and
began shoving her forward.

" Hey!! Unhand me this second!! What is the meaning of this!?!? Unhand me now!!" She shouted, until a chrone
looking bowl was placed on the top of her skull. After it started glowing a strange shade of purple, her face went blank
and she was silent. With this out of the way, they brought her into the craft for some " reconditioning"

As for Amber, one of the three helpled her from under the desk and sat her down. She was trembling with fear, but
unable to scream out for help. She was too frightened to say a word.

"A message from Mr. Ink. " One of them said as they brought a white laptop computer to her desk. They flicked it
open, and the stored message began to play for Amber.

" Hi Amber! Welcome to your story!" The guy on the monitor explained.

Speechless, Amber just tried remaining calm and thinking of a way to sneak out of this place before it was too late.
As this bizarre message played on, the other two members of this T O F paced the room, and started setting up
equipment all over the place. One of them was busy scribbling on the chalk board while the other looked really busy
with wires and spraying devices.

" Having fun so far?" He asked.

Nervously, she shook her head no.

" Aww come on Amber! You've had it made so far don't you think?"

" Ten minutes of tickling? With your SOCKS still on?? Please! "

Instead of responding to the laptop, Amber immediately dove from her desk and ran her way towards the door. As
she made her way, she started screaming at the top of her lungs. Instantly, the three strangers turned to face her. The
red goggles lit up even brighter now as they watched her struggle with the door. She pounded against the surface of
the door and screamed at the top of her lungs.

" If they didn't hear the crash, how are they going to hear you?" he asked smiling.

" Screw you!! LET ME OUT OF HER!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" Amber screamed.

Finally, she gave up and crossed her arms as she slide against the wall nearest the door. Her socked feet were sticking straight outward and her face was buried in her arms.

" Who the hell are you people?" She asked with her face still tucked into her arms.

" Amber, you are the first girl to meet my T.O.F. unit. " The guy on the screen said.

They all sort of waved at her, and then immediately got back to work. It looked like they were setting up some kind of video camera set up on a tripod.

" T.O.F? " Amber asked.

" Their my latest line of defense against generic plots and lame stories like this one." He explained as he lit up another
smoke.

" Well what the hell does that have to do with me? Or Ms. Widow? What are you doing with her?" She demanded to know.

" Not to worry. She's perfectly safe with us. She just needed a little readjusting in her behavior." He explained to the confused student.

Amber didn't have the foggest idea as to what this moron was talking about, but it hardly mattered. Soon, all of this wold be a faded memory, and this story would truly begin for our little trouble maker. Amber was forcefully taken towards the front of the room where two members of T.O.F. had set up that weird looking camera. She was forced to sit in one of the two chairs that sat directly in front of the camera. Amber fought viciously with the crew, but eventually a few tight ropes around her waist ,thighs, and ankles settled her down.

Meanwhile, the message on the laptop had stopped playing, and the three members of T.O.F put the final touches on a piece of paper they were toying with. Now, all that was needed was the new and improved Ms. Widow.
From out the doors of the craft, she appeared once again. Nothing had changed in her looks, but she still seemed quite different now. She looked more bold and much more serious. Even the way she walked towards the chair in front of the T.O.F. camera was different. Amber noticed this right away, but was overwhelmed with happiness to see that she hadn't been hurt in any way. Ms. Widow smiled at the crew, and then took a seat next to Amber. She turned, and admired her student in the ropes.

" You're in for it now my dear.." She whispered.

" What?" Amber asked in confusion.

Too late now for repeats. The crew fired up that strange camera, and set the proper adjustments into the control dial.
As the little beast fired up, Amber struggled like crazy with the ropes and leaned in to ask Ms. Widow what they had done to her. As she turned to answer, a brilliant white light flooded their eyes! The camera had fired a huge white light directly at the two women. For a few minutes there, it was madness. Papers flew through the air, boxes were blown down, computers smashed against the floor. The impact from that camera was intense, but the effects of the new Ms. Widow on poor little Amber would be far worse....

The T.O.F was editing this one from the inside now, and it was time to begin....

The NEW shade of Humilation Pink * Edited by the T.O.F.

We find ourselves back inside the classroom once again....

The new Ms. Widow peeled off her heels and placed her stocking clad feet against the surface of her desk. As she spoke, her computer was flicked and clicked into life. The glow from the monitor filled that area of the room with pale white light that barely recovered any of the surroundings from the darkness.

"The good news is that I am NOT involving your parents in this, nor am I allowing any of this to effect your grade in this classroom or your school record." She said, letting her maroon colored fingertips click her password into the entry screen as she accessed the trial version of this new punishment program....

Amber felt an enormous amount of relief flush through her body. Oh, my god. This meant so much to her! Her parents would have literally flipped their wigs if they knew what she was up to! I mean, they went crazy and grounded her for three weeks once when they found out she watched an inapprioate commercial on television~! They expected their perfect daughter to be just that.. totally perfect.

With that out of the way, the bad news couldn't be bad at all. She was probably going to force her into grading tests, cleaning the chalkboard erasers, and maybe just sitting quietly for a little while. Hell, as long as her parents didn't have to know, she didn't care what she had to do!

" The bad news is that I need you to remove every inch of your clothing, and I want you to lay across my desk on your belly." Ms. Widow said without missing a beat.

"Ms. Widow? Are you feeling alright?" She asked nervously. She couldn't have possibly heard what she just heard! There was no way she just said what she said!

" I'm waiting.." She answered back.

There was a several minute period in which neither one of these two women said a damn thing to each other. Amber's jaw had nearly hit the desk below it, and Ms. Widow simply glared at her little trouble maker with a smile across her lips. She was willing to wait.

Amber immediately jumped up from her desk and grabbed her backpack. Sternly, she shouted in protest and demanded that the principal be called in this room immediately. That's when Ms. Widow yanked out her her secret weapon. She flipped the computer monitor to face Amber. This way, she could watch the black and white security video of her and few stoners from class sitting behind the gym passing a joint around the horseshoe shaped formation.
Amber's throat suddenly felt very dry, and her heartrate stepped up a few miles per hour.

" Ho..how did you get this? " She asked nervously.

Ms. Widow leaned in towards Amber and lowered her thin rim glasses. " I have eyes all over this school Amber lynn."

" Now then, we can go ahead and give mommy and daddy a ring. We'll show them this video, and we'll get into the cheating I see you do in class, the tardies I've overlooked, and of course, the exploding apple." She said.

" Or, you can strip yourself completely naked and lay down on my desk" She said as she seductively rubbed the surface.

" Ms. Widow... please.. please don't do this.." She said, turning a shade of humilation pink.

" Start with your shirt please." She said.

The struggling was futile, and she was delaying the obvious. Ms. Widow had everything she needed to make Amber's life a living hell for the next few years of her life. She started thinking that she'd probably have to move out of her parents house and give up any chance at college. She be forced to try and do it on her own, which meant keeping a job for more then a month! Plus, her parents would never let her hear the end of it! Even in old age, they'd still be nagging on her shoulders. This was unfair, but she had no choice.

Amber got up from her seat slowly and took a deep breath. During her twenty one years on this planet, she had never once been naked in front of strangers thus far, with the exception of doctors and boyfriends. In order to keep that tomboy image going, she normally hid her girly figure beneath thick football sweatshirts and jeans that covered her legs to her ankles. She was shaking, and obviously very nervous and uncomfortable as she started pulling her Cowboys Sweatshirt over the top of her head. Her long blonde hair got tangled in the shirt itself as she pulled it off and gently tossed it near her feet.

" Very good Amber." Ms. Widow said from behind her desk.

" I'd like you to remove your jeans next." She said with a grin.

Now, standing before her History teacher in a flimsy tank top, Amber was forced to actually pull her pants down. Oh, the horror of this humilation! The sounds of unbuckling and unzipping filled the silent room as she slowly and quite reluctantly pulled her stone washed jeans down her curvy legs and very sexy rear end.

Amber's jeans were coiled around her ankles now, and she looked like she was ready to hide under a rock for the rest of her life. She was pink in the face as she was forced to reveal her little pink panties. Aww, they even had little bows at the hips on both sides. She stepped out of puddle of jeans, and nervously waited for the next order.

" My, what a pretty pair of pink panties you have on!" She smiled, rubbing her little nose in this humilation.

" Pull them down to your ankles Amber." She instructed.

This by far was the most difficult of the tasks at hand. This was the point of no return. These little panties and that tank top were the only two things saving her from total nudity. She felt herself practically choking on her pride as she grabbed the elastic waistband of those little panties with shaking fingers.

" Turn around first Amber. As you pull them down, I want you to place your palms flat on the floor." Ms. Widow added.

Reluctantly, Amber turned to face the rear wall of the classroom. She took a deep breath, and slowly pulled them towards the floor. Within seconds, her cushy bare buns were out in the open and for all to see. She closed her eyes, and placed her palms flat against the ground. Ms. Widow leaned in a little to get a better view.

" There we go. I can just make out your private parts. Stay just like that please."

As she said this, the sounds of her chair rolling across the floor and the pattering of her feet was seemingly getting closer and closer.

"Ms. Wi... widow.. please! Please don't do this to me!!" She begged as she felt her soft fingertips rolling up and down her inner thighs.

"There, there. I'm merely checking you for any recording devices is all." She said, softly placing her thumb at the very entrance to her anus.

Amber jolted upwards and squealed like a pig! She was so ungodly ticklish in this area, and being under the pressure of public nudity only increased her sensativity levels by a million!

" Lift your left leg Amber." She instructed.

As she did this, Ms. Widow grabbed her sock by the tip near the toes and yanked it off. The same was done on the other foot. Shortly after that, Ms. Widow helped Amber remove her tank top and tossed it to the floor with the rest of her clothes. She was one hundred percent naked now, and at the complete mercy of Ms. Widow.

Amber struggled to hold that position, despite the uncomfortable strain it placed on her legs. The second she started bending her knees, Ms. Widow taught her the very first lesson in regards to disobeying.

" No Amber! Legs perfectly straight!" She shouted, patting her left buttcheek with a smack.

"Hey!!" Amber shouted in protest. She had never been spanked before, and sure as shit wasn't going to start now.

" Hmmm.. you seem to be clean. I notice that you haven't shaven in a while Ms. Lynn. Any reason why?" She asked, tugging on her pubic hair a little.

" That's non of your god damn business if you ask me." Amber fired back. Her patience had just about run out at this point.

" Cute, but your silly bad girl attitude doesn't fool me one bit. Now, lay on my desk as I instructed." She ordered.

As much as she hated this whole miserable situation, she knew deep down that choice number two would be far worse in the long run. As she nervoulsy shuffled completely naked towards the surface of Ms. Widow's long oak desk, she envisioned her parents shaking their heads in disappointment, Another vision some ten years down the road from the previous one again showed an older version of her parents with that same disapproving nod! It would last a lifetime with those two. Besides, what this sexual lunatic was doing to her was way beyond and behavior. She'd pay dearly for this... For now, she'd play along and do everything Ms. Widow instructed.

Shuffling a few papers aside, Amber layed her 5' 8" figure against the cool surface of the desk and patiently awaited her next instruction. The scene was nothing short of breathtaking, and should really be viewed in 3-d. ( Sorry, glasses not included.)

Before taking her seat, Ms. Widow made her way to the industrial closet in the back of the room. All was silent at first, but then the sounds of heavy bangs and clangs filled the classroom. A few choice curse words were thrown into the mix now. It sounded as if she was struggling with something back there. After a few more lighter bangs, all was once again silent until the screeching of rolling cart wheels running along the coated marble floors filled the air. Amber didn't dare look up. She didn't even want to know what was coming her way.

As for the rest of us, we got a front row seat to enjoy this horribly perverted display unfold like a beach towel.
The wheels from a crate moving cart slowly helped some sort of giant gameshow looking wheel towards the front of the classroom. It had all the characteristics of the actual wheel of fortune spinner, only instead of cash-money amounts and amazing trips to Rome, there was several different perverted punishments for one very naughty little schoolgirl...
But first, Ms. Widow had a little sharpening to do....

" Why ... why are you doing this?" Amber mumbled to herself as Ms. Widow hummed a little tune to herself as she finished sharpening the pencil's tip with one of those little fingerheld ones. The shreddings fell like snow against the soft, curvy cheeks of Amber's naked rear end. She was to remain absolutely still during this process. The pencil stood up striaght from between her cheeks and Ms. Widow hovered above as she sharpened. She was sitting on her desk comfortably as Amber was forced to lay out in total nakedness, and total humilation..

Seven perfectly sharpened pencils lay motionless beside Ms. Widow's computer screen. Five pencils that had been just torn from their package waited ever sop patiently for their turn to be planted. It was only a matter of time now...

" I think you're doing an amazing job here Ms. Lynn. Have you had time to think things through a little?" She asked, letting her fingertips slide across the small of her small and into her cheeks a little.

Amber immediately flinched, and muttered her desperate answer with light squeals mixed in with her trembling words.
You see, our dear little troublemaker wasn't just what you'd call a little ticklish. She was more like the Hyde and Jeckell ticklee. Passive and calm at first, but when the tickling was introduced to her system, she'd turn into a raving lunatic!! She'd scream bloody murder, pound her fists and kick her legs! She'd beg, and beg, and BEG until the tickler had enough of her voice! She'd close her eyes tight and grit her teeth! She'd become a completely different person under the influence of a tickling assault!

" What? Did I say something funny?" She asked, spider walking up and down the slopes of her sexy little rump.

" no..NO!! HAHE AEHAEA NOT AT ALL AHEHAE AEHA OHHH GOD.." She said, shaking her head.

The level of her ticklishness was amazing to Ms. Widow, and like a kid in a candy store, she went hog wild on this little class clown!

She began tickling the sides of her ribcage now, on both sides. This forced Amber to rock back and forth on the desk top, and that pencil was wagging like a doggy's tail.

" AHh HAHA hahea eahea STOP!! hhaehahe aehahea stop please!!!" Amber screamed.

She had to try the feet now. With one of her arms, she pulled her ankle into a headlock and began tickling the sole of that wriggling foot as if she was playing the piano. Boy, did Amber ever scream her head off!!

" AHAH aheae aehaeae MS. WIDOW!! STOPP!!! PLEASE!! hhAHEHE Ahhaehae ahaeehaheea aha WAIT!!!!!"

Her innocent little toes curled in defense, but her soles weren't safe from her terrible teacher's fingertips!!

" I can only imagine that the rest of you is just as bad.." She explained, releasing her ankle.

" Hhehae ahea ::snort:: you.. can't do this... This is illegal!!" She shouted.

" Yeah? We'll go ahead and tell on me. Tell the principal. Tell your parents. With your background, I'm sure they'll have an easy time believing you." She said, slowly flipping Amber onto her back.

" They'll believe me..." She said, feeling a little unsure of herself.

" I believe that this tummy needs a little tickling!!" She said, wiggling her fingers over Amber's taunt and sexy stomach.

" NOooo!!!" She shouted, curling up like a ball on the desk. It wasn't enough to keep her hands away, and the minute they made contact with her skin, she uncoiled and wiggled around like a lunatic!

" HAha hahea eaheaeha HHHAE AH STOP!! hahea ahehae aehaheahah aehae STOP!!!!" She screamed

" What about here?" She asked, pulling her legs up and pressing her arms against the backs of her knees. This pinned
her thighs to her stomach.

Using on of those freshly sharpened pencils, she slowly slid up and down that narrow and overly sensative pathway from her anus to the vagina. Needless to say, Amber lost it.

" HAHA ahhHAHAE AEHAEHAHA MS. WIDOW!! AHEHAE AHEAHEA AHEAEHAHEAE AEHA HAHA EAHEAHEHA AHEAHEA MMMmmmmmpppphhhhhh!!!" Her angonized moans were cut short by a nearby ball gag.

" Mmppphhh? " Amber said, completely shocked and confused. She had never seen a ball gag before, and sure as hell never had one in her mouth.

" Mmmppphh!! MMMPPPHHH!!! HAHEHAEHAEAMMPPPHHHHH!!! MMMPPHHH!!" She couldn't even beg for the mercy she would never get now. All she could think to do was wiggle her way out of there.

The intensity and the speed hardly mattered at all! She'd go just as crazy over a feather lightly sliding across the soles of her feet when compared to sitting on her shoulder blades and going hog wild on her ribs! In other words, she was the perfect ticklee. It didn't take long for that devious teacher to catch on to her unstoppable ticklishness. She was eager to torment, but at the same time hit with a slight problem. A choice if you will. Under normal circumstances, she was more of a spanker. She loved to tan the hides of misbehaving students, only in most schools, these skills were rendered useless. In fact, she'd normally end up transporting students back to her place, and almost always against their will.
But now, she was presented with a little troublemaker with ticklish skin, and a horrible case of the giggles. She'd never actually used her dungeon for such foolishness before, so why start now? Ms. Widow flipped her gagged girl toy back on her stomach.

As she thought this situation over in her head, the palm of her hand slowly rubbed the tops of Amber's tensing asscheeks. Amber assumed she'd be paddled and then sent on her way. Too bad this was just the warm up. Her punishment hadn't even started yet at this point...

As time passed, Ms. Widow finally reached a decision and acted immediately. Instead of spinning the wheel of punishments, she decided to choose one herself. Unfortunately, the classroom didn't have the 'requirements' needed to handle such a naughty student. No, no.. She was going to bring her home for the evening..

At nearly gunpoint, Amber was forced to call her parents and explain that she had to stay after school for some extra credit. Following that, she was forced to ask her parents if they were alright with her going to Ms. Widow's home for a little celebration in honor of passing the test. She was forced to lie and explain that a few of the top scoring students were heading over as well. Well, unfortunately for Amber, Ms. Widow was seen as a honorable pillar in the community, and was well respected by so many. A story like this was all to easy to believe. Hey, she should look on the bright side of things. I mean, at least you passed the test....

The stage had been set, and all the details were combed over with a fine detailing brush. Ms. Widow quietly packaged her belongings, including Amber, and headed towards her station wagon in the faculty parking lot. Amber was told to get dressed again, and not to make so much as a peep on the way their to the car. If she did, she'd PAY dearly for it in the long run. Amber tried as best she could to keep a straight face as she walked down the hallways of their schools. She passed by students she knew, but was unable to make eye contact with any of them now. She even passed by parents, and a few of her other teachers! No one seemed to even notice her! They all greeted Ms. Widow with smiles and heart felt greetings.

Of course, Amber's reputation at that school wasn't actually what you'd call squeeky clean. Her silly goofball stunts, and foolish pranks had somehow touched the lives of nearly every one of her teachers, and not in a good way at all! She was known as the dangerous class clown around town. Amber was one of the "bad seeds" in the eyes of the teachers around campus. This was a group that you definately did NOT want to join. Once your name was in that black book, you could consider yourself an enemy. Finally, they got to the carm and Amber's journey of learning from one's mistakes truly began....

-Ms. Widow's Web-

The day had turned to night by now, and their was an eerie pinkish glow in the sky as the sun settled behind the mountains. The had traveled miles and miles away from town in that station wagon, and ended up in the most rural part of Riverside. Nothing but steers and queers as far as your little eyes could see. There was also something else here, and this time, it was something most eyes would never have the displeasure of viewing. the station wagon rolled to a stop into the dirt covered driveway of Ms. Widow's private property. As a second job away from home, she was the owner of a cow milking farm that made her a very rich lady. Her X had given this to her as a wedding present, and depsite the horrible court cases over the matter, she was still the sole owner of it all. So odd that this incredibly wedding present would eventually be a marriage murderer. It was here that her ex-husband secretly maintained a heavy, over the top, and terribly perverted underground dungeon of sexual tortures. It was here that her slimeball of a hubby secretly satisfied his undying fetish for watching women suffer in bondage. She caught him in the act two days before their second anniversary, and divorced his ass on the spot. What a shame though.. Ms. Widow was always curious about that sort of behavior, and all he had to do was ask.

But now, it was Amber's turn to face this rotten place. The driver's side door of the wagon swung open, and her heel pierced the dirt below as she stepped out of the car. She stopped to inhale the sweet smelling air. Apparently someone nearby had a fire going, and she always loved that smell of burning wood. The passenger side of the car was empty...
What's this? Did Amber escape the clutches of this evil, two faced bitch? Well, not exactly....

The clamp release sounds of the backdoor opening fill Amber's terrified ears. All is darkness in her world now as she lies beneath the heavy wool sheet that covers her. She is sweating badly, but not from the heavy material of the blanket. Amber sweats out of fear. The sheet is slowly pulled off Amber's naked and strictly bound body, and the night's fun prepares to begin. Strangely, Amber's world is still just as dark now as it was under the blanket. This can be answered by looking at the heavy leather blindfold wrapped securely over her eyes. Thin leather strips have been used to make sure this little bug stays snug in that rug. The contrast of those evil leather binds of her soft white skin is quite a sight. Straps can be found below and above the knees, the ankles, the thighs, her crotch and snugged between her warmed buttcheeks, her elbows, and of course her wrists. A ball gag in the shape of an apple has been shoved behind her teeth and securely strapped to her head with it's thick purple belt.

Ms. Widow watches her nostrils flare as she begins to pull her body towards her by the tips of her toes.

"MmMMMMMppphhh.h.." She moans out in confusion as her body is lifted into Ms. Widow's arms, and then over her shoulder. Now, with her little student tied up beyond belief and snugged over her shoulder, Ms. Widow begins the process of punishing this class clown. Tonight, she'll be given more then just something to laugh at.....

On the walk towards the south entrance to the barn, that blindfold somehow becomes loose and begins sliding upwards on her face.

" Mmpphhhhh... mmmpphh!!!" Amber squeals as she feels Ms. Widow pick up the pace.

Suddenly, the blindfold falls off and slaps carelessly against the soil. It is quickly sucked away with the increasingly powerfull winds and vanishes into the air. Now, her big brown eyes stare wildly at her surroundings for the first time. Being over Ms. Widow's shoulder like this only allowed the view of her feet and the ground she was walking on. She didn't recognize this place, but the ungodly odor of barnyard animals gave her a few hints.

"There, there Amber. We're almost home. " She said in a soothing tone. So cold. How could she be this way?

Amber's butt wiggled back and forth atop of her terrible teacher's shoulder. She had to try something to escape didn't she? Was she going to just lay there and take this? The odds were stacked highly against her, but she had to do something to try and save herself. She had to think..

Quickly, she came up with something on the fly..

" MmMPPPHHHh!!!" MMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!!" She started screaming like crazy as if to sound hurt.

Ms. Widow was a little alarmed with her behavior, but pretty much ignored her cries as she walked towards the side entrance door.

"Mmmppphhhhh!!! MMMMMMPPPHHhhhhh!" She screamed again.

" You naughty little girl? What's gotten into you?" She asked, slapping her left buttcheek hard.

"MMMPPPHHHH!!! MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHH!!"

Enough was enough, and without warning, she tossed Amber on her back into a pile of freshly cut grass nearby.
She landed in the green mass with a thud, and was quickly covered with the grass clippings from the explosion her body had caused. Ms. Widow's eyes widened as well when she noticed that the blindfold was gone.
As she leaned in to try and find the blindfold in the grass, Amber quickly lifted her bound legs up and as one, kicked the terrible teacher right in the crotch.

" OOOWWWW!!" Ms. Widow grunted as she fell to her knees.

As she recovered, Amber took this opportunity to roll the hell out of there! She began rolling to the right, and was quickly on her way back towards the car...kind of. As she left the grass, her body found the soil to be slightly more uncomfortable for rolling. Moaning and groaning all the wall, she eventually ended up on her belly and began inching her way towards the car like a little worm.

It wasn't long before she felt something snapping onto the binding holding her ankles together. Soon after, the feeling of being pulled back towards the grass pile at increasing speeds overcame Amber. She was caught once again, and this time, she was going in BIG trouble. The hook attached to the ankle binding made it's way up a hangman's noose and eventually carried poor Amber off the ground, and into suspension by her feet.

Her body was covered in dirt, and her face was wet with grass splatter. Her eyes widened to the size of golf balls when she saw Ms. Widow approaching her.

" It's nap time." She said, as she shoved the " sleepy time" soaked rag against her face. It only took three minutes before she was sleeping peacefully.
--------------------------------------------
" Shhh... quiet down, she's waking up.."

A stir from her soft, tightly bound form was all the indication she needed that her little misbehaving student was finally up and at em'. She was unaware of her new found position, but the effects of the sleepy drug were starting to wear off. Soon, she'd be wishing they were still going strong...

Looking straight down at the floor, Amber was bent over a beam hanging from the ceiling. her stomach was flat on the beam itself, and her legs and arms were spread eagle and tied to posts driven into the ground below her. It had to be at least four to five feet off that ground, maybe more. She couldn't tell. All she knew was that the beam under her belly was no more then three inches wide, forcing her into a very undercomfortable upside down V shape. Surprisingly, she had been left gag free and blindfold free. Unfortunately, she had always been left clothes free, and in this position, she felt extremely exposed. She couldn't help but blush as the unnerving thoughts of total strangers being alble to see her entire crotch area without her consent, and there was nothing she could possibly do about it.

" Comfy?" She asked from the darkness.

The shock of an unfamiliar voice startled our little class clown as she attempted to scan the room. She strained as she struggled with the ropes connected to her ankles and wrists. With enough force, could she actually unearth those damned posts? Time would tell. As she struggled and struggled, someone in the darkness of the room prepared a few of the many items to be used that evening. In this case, a jar of lubicant was opened....

" Can I please ask one question..." She muttered softly into the darkness surrounding her body.

" I don't see why not. After all, soon you'll find it very hard to speak much.." Another voice said!

There were two women in the room now, and Amber didn't recognize either of their voices at all. It didn't sound like Ms. Widow.

" Can I go home now? " She asked, trembling.

The answer to that question was a fingertip covered in lube slowly circuling her overly exposed anus. Amber jolted upward, but was immediately stopped by the posts holding her wrists and ankles.

" Hey!! Stop that!! What are you doing??!!" Amber shouted in protest.

She tried clenching her cheeks together, but with her legs spread as they were, this task was next to impossible to do.
The soles of her feet received the next bit of attention, and this was much worse then the rear end.

" Ohhhh!! No no no no no no please!! No no no no!!" She screamed, struggling like a fish on a hook.

Two pairs of hands slowly grabbed each foot by the ankle, and lightly ran their fingertips across the soles of her bare feet. She wriggled and wiggled, and desperately tried pulling her feet upwards.

" Wait!! no no please! Don't do this! Please don't!!" Amber begged.

" Don't do what?" One of them asked as she prepared the vibrating buttplug.

Amber was beside herself as she attempted to hold the gates as this flood of unstoppable giggles built up strength. The gate wouldn't last much longer, and once she started laughing, there was no stopping her.

" Don't.. tou.. no no no stop!!! Don't TOUCH MY FEET! PLEASE DON'T!!!"

" Maybe she wants to be touched elsewhere?" One of them asked the other.

" Hmm.. You know, you might be on to something there. " She smiled in the darkness.

" If not your pretty feet, then where? You decide.." They explained.

Amber felt an overwhelming sense of relief as they released her ankles, but now she had to make some kind of choice.

" Maybe she'd like her thighs and legs touched?" She asked.

Instantly, their tickling tips scanned and explored the soft muscles in her thighs and legs. They'd pinch here and there, and lightly squeeze other areas. Soon, Amber was a wriggling and struggling wreck!

" WAIT!! h HAE ha AHEHAE AEHAEA WAIT!!!!" The gate had been broken now, and the giggles flowed out of her like a raging river.

Amber was screaming at the top of her lungs, and her body did everything to try and twist or wiggle her way out of the complicated bondage.

" Ha he aehHAHEHAHEA STOP!!! HA he ha haheh ahaea aehhaae stop!! ahehae aehaeheeh wait!!!! WAIT!!!"

Their fingers pulled back, and the tickling ceased for a quick second.

" Wait for what?" One of them asked.

Amber was still laughing! Ever though neither of the women were even touching her, she was still going nuts!

" Ahahe ahhaeae ahea hehaea please... please stop.. ::taking a DEEP breath:: please..." She begged as drips of sweat trickled off her sexy body.

Next thing she knew, the feeling of ten fingers in each of her armpits shook her back into the tortured moment!

"NO!! hahae aehaa ehaehaheah aehaehahea ahehaea hhaehahea"

Amber could no longer speak any words that resembled the english language. She shook her head back and forth with a face frozen with a look of discomfort, only with a huge smile. She pulled and tugged on those posts holding her wrists, but she just could not get them to budge. Soon, she feared that she'd start to lose her mind with all this horrible attention on her ticklish spots. This was nothing short of hell for her....

" I want to suck her toes before you put that thing inside her. Can I do that?" One of them asked.

" No!! No please don't!!" Amber screamed, immediately curling her toes in defense.

"Well, if YOU get to, then I get to! It's only fair don't you think?" The other one argued.

Nothing else was said as the mystery women grabbed the ankle of their desired toe snack, and examined the foot in detail. She had such beautiful feet too by the way. Her toes were all cushy, perfectly designed, and very cute. the soles of her feet had incredible curve lines, and her heels were to die for. She could easily model these feet, but for now, they were nothing but a snack for a couple of toe suckers! With one women starting with her big toe, and the other starting at the pinky toe, they both slurped and sucked those little shrimp into their mouths without an inch of mercy.

" AHha ahahea eahhaa eahea aahea no stop!!!! NO MORE!! hhae aehahe aehaeahaa aeha NO PLEASe!!!!!"

" I've never had such delicious toes before!" One of them said.

" They are tasty, aren't they.."

The sounds of heavy slurping went on for another half hour as this poor little misfit screamed with laughter at the top of her lungs. Suddenly, the overhead lights flicked on, and main door slid open. It was Ms. Widow herself, with her arms crossed and her left heel a tappin'.

" Okay girls. Your time is up." She said to the two toe suckers.

It was none other then the class president, and the head cheerleader! They immediately dropped to their knees, and paddled over to their mistress. Each was completely nude, save for their matching collars. One said: Teacher's pet # 1, and the president was number 2.

" Let's see how you did this time." She said as she strolled towards Amber's shivering body.

" Ms. Widow!! Please make them stop!!" Amber begged.

With her clipboard in hand, Ms. Widow examined the soles of Amber's feet. She glanced up and down her thighs, and peeked at her tummy.

" Hmmm.. very little redmarks. Not bad girls." Ms. Widow said, making a few notes.

" Now for the real test.." She said, glaring at her humbled slaves.

They both looked at each other, and hoped for the best.

Ms. Widow took just one finger, and softly inserted it into Amber's overly exposed pussy.

" OOOhh!!! Hey!! Ms. Widow!! Please!!!" She screamed.

" Very wet! I'm very impressed ladies. Nice work." She said, writing the grades in on the paper.

" You reward is a night in the spa, followed by full body massages." She explained to the excited girls.

" And as for you Amber lynn... I have a special lesson I'd like to go over with you." She said, as she pulled one of the biggest dildos you could imagine from a black bag.

Amber cringed at the thought of where that was going.

" Be a good girl, and say aaaaaaaaahhhh..."

As this terrible torture went on into the night, a chill in the wind picked up and blew throughout the barnyard. Tonight, the sky was lit up with stars. It looked so beautiful. The glow of the moon was all too perfect for a romantic eveing between lovers anywhere. If you looked close enough towards the sky, you just might be lucky enough to see that shimmering silver bullet take flight once again.

Their mission was a success, but the journey was hardly over. As they faded into the night's sky, the sounds of a class clown screaming with laughed could be heard from all around the barnyard. Ms. Widow must be showing Amber just how ticklish a clit can be after sexual stimulation! We won't tell Amber of course, but that tickle trick usually lasts a few hours. Its not so easy being the teacher's pet, now is it?

-End of transmission-

* Amber, the class president, and the head cheerleader are all 19 years old in this story.

Feedback isn't required, but always very much appreciated. Right Satan?

WOW Simply incredable

Hi Ink,
Lets see with A shade of humilation pink her I've officialy read
five of your stories total.

This one however I was very impressed with you broke at certain times which is good, and you kept the speaking parts seprate.

Keep up the fantastic job I honestly enjoy your writing Ink.

Tickleslave07

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back