• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Helpless with Laughter (FS-61)" by FM Concepts

nimrod

TMF Expert
title: Helpless with Laughter (FS-61)
producer: FM Concepts
running time: about 40 minutes

Segment #1: Sydney Moon is tickled by Monica Cordero while Sydney is on her knees, with her hands and feet bound. Sydney is then hog-tied. Sydney appeared to be ticklish, but much of the tickling was light. When it wasn't, Sydney would let out an ear-piercing squeal reminiscent of a rabbit being caught in a trap. Occasionally she would actually laugh.

The women reversed positions, with Monica hog-tied. Monica appeared to be ticklish (or at least sounded so), but the tickling was light. It was difficult to judge the authenticity of Monica's ticklishness.

Segment #2: This segment is the one pictured on FM's website for this video and is the one I purchased the video to see. Like many of the people here, I had regretted many of my purchases of FM videos and decided to not buy anymore. What changed my mind was getting to see a clip of this segment. This is the only segment involving a scenario--a doctor testing the reflexes of a patient. Kiri Simms begins by tickling the upper body of Anita Janacek while Anita is stretched out on a table. She is only wearing pantyhose. Anita has a very pleasant laugh and appears to be very ticklish. Next, Kiri moves to the feet of Anita and eventually even straddles her legs during the 'test'. The only thing that would have made this scene better would have been for Kiri to get tickled also.

Segment #3: Jennifer George is tickled by Nicolette Foster while Jennifer is on her back with her hands tied behind her back. At times Jennifer appears to be ticklish, but the tickling is not very good. Next, the women switch and Nicolette has her arms tied behind her back while Jennifer tickles her feet. Nicolette didn't appear to be ticklish. You may want to keep your finger on the fast-forward for this part.

Segment #4: Amy Yamaguchi is hog-tied when a man comes in and asks if she is ticklish. He begins by tickling her feet and eventually tickles her ribs as well. Amy appears to be ticklish, especially on her ribs. What is amusing about this segment is the way Amy bites her lip and gets this surprised look between laughs. I think this may be in part due to her being hog-tied and unable to see what is happening.

Segment #5: Summer Long is stretched out on her back on a couch while topless. Debra Keller begins by tickling Summer's feet and Summer appears to be somewhat ticklish here. Then Debra begins moving up Summer's body and when she gets to the ribs Summer goes crazy, kicking her feet out trying to get away. She has a pleasant laugh and appears to be very ticklish on her ribs and underarms.

When the women change places, Debra is tied to a chair fully clothed, including wearing shoes. She also has tape or a bandage across her mouth. Summer begins doing light tickles to Debra's instep and ribs. Although the tickling is never intense, before long Debra is laughing hard. What I liked about this scene is that it reminds me of a mainstream scene where someone ends up in a compromising position and then another person gets a devious look and asks 'Are you ticklish?'.

Here is a summary of my review, which is clearly subjective.

What I liked:

1) All of the women were attractive, virtually a given with FM videos.
2) All but one of the women had pleasant laughs.
3) Three of the five segments had what appeared to be authentically ticklish women really being tickled.
4) There were many different segments, helping me to avoid boredom.

What I didn't like:

1) While all of the woman did appear as if they might be ticklish to some degree, the tickling was too weak in two of the segments, on par with what you normally see in FM Concepts videos
2) The squeals of Sydney Moon were too painful to my ears and I must fast-foward through much of her segment.

Overall, I am very happy with this video. The three segments I like have women with pleasant laughs that appear to be ticklish. Those wanting intense tickling will be disappointed. It is hard to assign a numerical value to this video, but compared to many other FM videos it is about a 12. Compared to some of the newer companies that focus on providing real tickling, it would probably rate between a 5 and 8, depending on what you like.

thanks for your reviews nimrod, its nice to have reviews from companies that are less main stream and i for one really enjoy getting the skinny on other companies' products. thanks again nimrod, and hey if you have any more reviews, i for one would be real interested in reading them.:firedevil

I have many videos from Realtickling (RT) and Paradise Vision (PV), but many of those have already been reviewed here. Those are also the most heavily reviewed videos here, so I thought I would add some variety to the mix. I plan to write more reviews as I get time. I'll also look through my collection and see if I have some from RT and PV that I don't remember receiving reviews.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back