• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series (?/M) - Prologue and Syrus

excellent. i hope to read more from you on the series

Thank you. I waited a few days in case the original requestor had any changes to suggest, but he didn't. The next part has been begun and might not take too long to finish - are we ready to Chazz It Up?

Nice story.

Sorry that it took me so long to reply but I haven't been in the mood to read lately.

The story was very good.

I like your style of writing.

That the ticklees have to guess the name of the tickler is a good idea.

I am not to familiar with the show and so I can't really help you.

Maybe you should use a few tools in your next story .

Tickling the victims on differnt body parts and in differnt positions
would by good ,too.

I'd also would like to read a story in which one of the victims breaks the rules and is in for some serious punishment.

It's good to see an author who is willing to do /m stories.

Are you planning to do stories for other animes,too?
I'd definately have some ideas.

I'm looking forward to read more from you .

Thank you for responding. The next story in the series is already about half finished, and what was already planned for it should be quite to your liking.

I don't follow many other animes closely enough to adapt them. Before you posted your GX request, I was kicking around the idea of a tickling tournament for the original Yu-Gi-Oh. It was going to be very subversive, because Yugi was going to lose in the first round to Bakura when Bakura's Destiny Board spelled out L-A-U-G-H. But the main point of the tournament was going to be Seto Kaiba breezing through to the finals without so much as a snicker and then losing the final match big time, on the theory that, if any character ever were in the most tremendous need of serious tickle torture, it would have to be Seto Kaiba. Maybe I'll write that some day if I can ever work out the rest of the tournament draw.

An adorably cute lil story. Syrus is too cute not to get tickled. Zhane and Chazz deserve a tickling too since Zhane is too serious all the time and Chazz is just plain bossy.

Sounds interesting.

You should include Marik (the normal one, not the spirit of the millenium rod) and Noa.

Mokuba should have his duelling debut, too.

A tickling duel between Yami and Yugi could be interesting, but Yami/Bakura duel sounds good. too.

The characters of Yu Gi Oh: Waking the Dragons should not be ignored either.

Can I post your story or a link to it at the anime tickling forum?

I don't mind the story appearing anywhere appropriate as long as noone else claims authorship.

I'd actually have to reconstruct my notes from the other story - I remember I did have both Marik and Mokuba in it, but I can't recall much. I think Mokuba was going to be another of the first round laughers. As the draw was planned out before this final series of episodes (which I am not finding as good as the rest of the series - though the idea is not a bad one and the origins of Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl and Blue Eyes White Dragon carry interest, the battles are just far too arbitrary), it would take a lot of revision to work in any of those characters. Anyway, there is quite a good chance that story might not be written at all, or not for quite a few months. This series will take me long enough to finish, though Chazz is not too far from ready.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back