• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Converted a friend! Tue story!

chode

4th Level Red Feather
I have a friend that is 5-10, about 120lbs. She has the body of a fitness model. She had to move away for her job so we chat online. I figured I could tell her of my love of tickling and of being tickled over the net and it would be easier to take is she told me I was a freak. So last time we spoke I told her how much I like tickling, and being tied up when tickled or vise versa, she thought it was cool! She said "It feels good, why not?" "Itsa not weird or anything." Yay for me. I told her next time she visits that we will have to try it out on each other and she was all for it. She is in the movie buisness and I sugested taping it. If it happens it will be available for the TMF members. She is so freaking hot. I think I am going to get her a plane ticket myself. Well anyways. Just had to brag a bit. And it goes to show that our love for tickling shouldnt always be a hidden part of ourselves. Like my gal said, "It feels good." "why not, lets try it."

That's some good work there, Lou! Good luck with that -- can't wait to see the results if you film it!

You've been dealt a stellar hand....play it cool.:cool: Good luck man!

Peace

Ed

Congradulations man....play it cool....and good luck. Let me know how it turns out.

Way to go yjgfn!

BUT don't you now wish you had the prunes to tell her before she moved?
:p ;) :D

Good luck bud!

You took a shot. IT payed off.
YOU are NOT a freak.
None of us are.

TTD

You are not dumb, my friend.

Some people need a wake up call. Some it is a mere poke in the ribs, others need a cold hard slap upside the head.

The ends, end up justifying the means either way.

Live and learn bro!

Now go with it!
Have fun.

TTd

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back