• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dirty Little Duets With Invisible Ink

Sultrybrunette

4th Level Red Feather
For the past couple of weeks Invisible Ink and I have collaborated on writing a story together. We are both excited that we finally finished it and can now present it. We had a great time working off each other creatively and hope that you enjoy it. As always, comments are more than welcome. And now we present:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dirty Little Duets: Volume One

Characters:
The Queen of Soles.................................Played by SultryBrunette
Featherbeard...................................... .....Played by Invisible Ink

---------------------
When you think Monsters, your mind probably digs into that filing cabinet in the backroom of your brain and pulls out some classic mugshots of all the movie monsters you've grown up to love and hate. You think Dracula, Frankenstein, Freddy K, Jason Voorhees, and even that creepy little thingie from Mac and Me. Those are all scary nonetheless, and I've probably had my share of nightmares with some even more terrifying beasts. However, the monster in our story isn't scary looking at all. It doesn't have long purple tentacles covered in slime and the blood of it's last victim or sharp white fangs and heavy claws for ripping your spine out. The monster in our story isn't ten feet tall with one red eye and an endless taste for human flesh and blood. Not at all....

The monster in this story lives inside each and every one of us. It normally stays hidden deep down in our feelings, but it can be easily attained if the tone is set. Some think of this little bastard as being green, and during periods where this monster comes out, you can sometimes turn green yourself. Yeah, that's right. The monster in the first of many Dirty Little Duets with Invisible Ink is Envy.

The Queen of Soles is absolutely filled to her tits with this little green monster as we speak. It seems that a new writer has come onto the tickling fiction scene and has been ripping and shredding through her audience like a lawnmower through the tall grass. Although she herself is an incredible writer, this new blood has found a way of stealing her audience's attention from her. The evidence is clear at the end of the day when they see their sale's number dropping rapidly.

"This son of a bitch is a thief!" The queen shouts from her hot tub as her agent tries calming her down. "What did I just say? You must learn to relax yourself and trust me." She said, rolling a chair towards the tub.
Inside, The Queen of Soles is seen lying naked in the hot, bubbling water with her feet propped up along the side of the spa itself. Her agent, a very sexy little redhead, softly grabs one of her feet by the ankle and begins to gentle massage her sole.

"All we have to do is figure out a way to slow him down a little." She says, wiggling a few of her boss's pedicured toes. Throwing her head back, the Queen softly closes her eyes and smiles. "Mmmm.. I love it when you talk dirty business to me.." She says smiling. "Now you just relax and let me handle this situation with um... what was his pen name again?" She asks, pressing her soft pink lips against the pad of her big toe.

" FeatherBeard..." She moans.

"I think its time we set up a little meeting with our newest competition, don't you agree?" She says before slurping that plushy big toe into her mouth.
"Mmmmm.. yes Darling. I can't disagree with that.." The Queen says, biting her lower lip to hold back the girlish giggles. Her agent softly pulls her mouth away and finishes the conversation. "I'll see if he's available to do lunch..." She says with about as evil a grin as a person can have. " Indeed, only in this case, he'll be our main dish, and you know how we like our enemies."
"Naked, hogtied, ballgagged, and tickled into tears of agony..." She said smiling. "With a little Blackmail on the side..."

With that, the evil beauties cackle with laughter together as the scene fades outward.

-A Very Uncomfortable Lunch-

I wake up lying face down in a spare bedroom with an overwhelming headache and one of the biggest rubber balls in my mouth. My eyes flutter slightly as I start coming to. Only when I think about getting up to I realize what you've done.

I'm hogtied beyond my wildest dreams, and very tightly bundled. Ropes have been used just about everywhere you can imagine. Fuck, you even used a crotch rope system. A little pink note has been taped to the headrest in front of me saying your little piggies are mine. I stagger back and forth, and grunt outward loudly..

"Mmmppphhh.."

That's when I hear the door open behind me--

You hear my heels clicking as I walk into the room. I close the door firmly so that the only sound you hear is the click of the door shutting. Enjoying the view I walk closer to you anxious to get my freshly manicured, bright red nails on you. I walk to the head of bed so you can see me.

You turn your head and see a women approximately 6 ft tall. Auburn red long hair with a olive complexion. My body fills out a black and red trim corset, Black lace panties and black silk stockings with garter belts. You can hear the heels that complete the outfit when I walk. I see puzzlement in your eyes as you try to figure out whats going on.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Monique, also known as the Queen of Soles." She says without a pause.
My eyes widen as I recognize the name.

"Ahhhhh, so you do know who I am!" She shouts. "Well, who I used to be. I was the top writer in the fetish world." She said with a frown and a growl. "My books were always the top sellers."

"You go under the pen name of Featherbeard and have been making some noise. I also have read some of the stuff you have said about me." "Lets see if I got this right....My stories are unrealistic and I wouldn't know the first thing about tickle torturing a guy."

My eyes grow hard as I look at you.

"No one talks crap about me and gets away with it". I will not have some young pumk taking away what I have worked hard for. You talk smack about me and are getting in my way so now your going to find out first hand exactly how well I can torture you.........

Trying to respond with a ball in mouth is one of the dumbest things I've done so far. I only succeed in making a total, drool covered fool of myself. " Mmppphhhh..." I moan akwardly as I struggle a little, bucking up and down on the bed.

I try explaining that I have nothing but respect for you! I try to explain that you alone were the reason why I got involved in this business in the first place! I keep on thinking up more and more flattering lies as I try secretly untying a few of those knots holding my wrists together.

Of course, you could care less about anything I had to say. You ball-gagged me for a reason, and that is that there's nothing I can possibly say that will change the course of this torturing weekend. You know you've worked far too long on setting this up to suddenly get cold feet and release me.

Your heels click around the room and out of my sight now.

" Mmmppphhh!"

You shake your head in disgust. For such a scary tickling author, this clown sure is whining like a baby.

Humming softly, you start pulling a few things from a dresser drawer nearest to the bed. A head covering blindfold, one of your older pink thongs, and that little cock leash you bought as a gag gift are now thrown against the mattress. I hear them land with a thud, but can't turn my head far enough to see anything.

Smiling, you reach out and softly wiggle one of my toes.

" Mmmppphh!!"

My foot immediately curls back the toes, and I struggle enough to accidentally fall on my right side. My erection is revealed! WHAT!!? This little bastard is actually taking pleasure from this!!

You smile that evil grin of yours. There's a love swing suspension bondage device set up in the backward. Its waiting for a new toy to play with. As you prepare to move your new plaything, you bring up the story " A Shade of Humilation Pink "

A smile comes across my face as I get ready for the next move-- I growl seeing your hard cock standing at attention. The sight of it gives me a small thrill of satisfaction knowing I can use that against you later. Walking back to your feet I run one of my nails lightly over each foot. Seeing you jump as if electricity shot through you tells me that some foot torture is in order.

Using all of my nails I skim them up and down your soles. Watching you jerk, squirm and grunt behind your gag spurs me on. Positioning my fingers underneath your toes I dig my nails in wiggling them hard. I feel this rush through my body watching you shake with laughter. I work your toes over completely unable to stop myself. Not looking up I finally speak.

"This is just the beginning of what you will have to endure this weekend. I hope you are strong because I have all sorts of plans for you".
Finally looking up I see you shaking violently with tears streaming down your face. I finally stop and give you a breather. I proceed to turn you over so that you are back facing the bed. I walk over and you see me plug something in. How anyone could like the crap that you write is beyond me. Take that story A Shade of Humilation Pink. What were you thinking???? Paper rustles as I open a package. "The idea of teacher/student is soooooo old! And then to throw in some aliens. How lame is that???? And you're my competition???

The only good part when when the pencils were sharpened with the shavings falling on the butt. Maybe we should try it out and see if it really works. I mean how much research did you do for that? Well here is what we are going to do. I am going to shove these pencils into your ass and sharpen them. Lets just see if you can lay still.

" I really hope you dont get splinters. That would hurt. Taking a pencil I proceed to shove it into you deep enough where I know its going to stay. You can hear the sound of the sharpener as it starts to work on the pencil; the shavings dropping against your skin.

I then yank that pencil out and put another one in until all the pencils are sharpened...
Screaming at the top of my lungs as my chin becomes slick with drool once again. I hadn't seen the pencil thing coming!! Dear god that hurt! I guess some things are better looking on paper then in real life!

Tragically, I don't have much choice now. She's pissed at me for even being in the same arena with her, and has taken my success a little too personal. I must remain calm now, steadily working my way out of these ropes before she gets any more crazy ideas! Oh god, I can't let her find out just how ticklish I really am! If that happens, I'm fucked.

I try rolling to my side as I feel my insides clenching up as you add three more pencils. Things are getting much worse before getting any better. I figure maybe I can talk my way out of this horrible situation if I can just get her to take this ball out of my mouth.

" MmMMMMmmpph!! Mmppphh!!" I start shouting towards her with a wide eyed stare.

She only smiles as she continues to sharpen the tips of those pencils like Ms. Widow from the story. Again, I try luring her into conversation by shouting again. I'm starting to lose faith in the idea as she rolls me back onto my stomach once again. This time, she unties my ankles and thighs and redirects them into a pair of hobble anklets.

A thick black chain runs between both cuffs and connects them together. This leads me to believe that she probably has plans of moving me somwhere. My mind begins to recoil into madness as thoughts of disturbing paranoia begins to infiltrate my head.

Maybe she's going to seriously hurt me...

Maybe she'll make sure I can never write again...

Shit, I've seen Misery! I can't let this happen!!

I've got to get the fuck out of here...

She is going to redefine the term Humilation when she's through with this one. It has been years since any new talent as stepped up against her, and this young buck has no clue just what he's gotten himself into here.

"Alright slave... Up on your feet!" She shouts towards me.
"Mmpppphhh!!?" I shout again. All I need is five minutes to sweet talk my way out of this. Five minutes!

Her answer to my muffled shouts is a steady five slaps across my bared buns. With each one, my head jerks back and I gawk through the ball like some freaky looking bird. She can't help but laugh, but at the same time is losing patience.

Downstairs, she has something special planned for her new competition. In the darkness of the basement lies a pedicure chair that has been slightly modified over the years. She bought it some twelve years ago when the foolish idea of starting a day spa had entered her mind. Needless to say, those days were numbered because she found her ninch with writing tickling fiction for the fetish minded bastards who craved it so badly.

The modifications of this chair were actually quite interesting, unless of course YOU were the poor person going in it. Normally, the client would lay comfortable on the cushy long lounge styled chair with their feet hanging over a little foot spa. On this model, the client would be anything but comfortable.

A little wooden stock made for two ankles and one head! It was hand carved of Elm wood and riddled with incredible detail. The stock sat on the edge of the chair overlooking that little foot spa. Once the client was forced into position, she or he in this case would have their body forced into a very uncomfortable C shape with their head stuck between their ankles.

Unfortunately, that would leave both the soles of the feet and the rear end of the client overly exposed and completely helpless. A small vibrator had been built into the cushions of the lounge chair just about where his testicles would be hanging. She liked blindfolding her slaves for their pedicures, and she had many masks and leather hoods to choice from.

Being that old Feather Beard here has never had a pedicure in his whole life, you can imagine what this experience will be like through his eyes.

Smiling, she lifts him to his feet and quickly attaches a little leash onto a silver o-ring on the back of that leather strapped ball-gag he wears.

"Let's go for a walk!" She smiles as she tugs the leash a little.

" Mmppphhh..." I say, giving up on resisting for the time being.

"OK, PAY ATTENTION".

"I will lead you through the house down to the basement".

I bring out a solid wood paddle approx 6 inches long, 2 inches wide and 1/4 inch deep that has a handle.

"If you stumble at anytime on our way to the basement it will constitute a love tap on your ass with this paddle.

" Lets go". I jerk the leash and you immediately stumble. You tense even before you feel the sting of the paddle. I hit you hard enough to make your cheek slightly red but not enough to leave a mark.

I guide you out of the bedroom and down the hall. I keep jerking the leash trying to get you to slip up. As we get to the end of the hall I jerk the leash hard sending you forward.

"What is your problem that you can't seem to stay up?" Take the paddle I gleefully smack your other ass cheek then give both of them a squeeze.

As we get to the main part of the house you see this wide open area that consists of the living room/dining room and kitchen all tastefully designed with earthen colors. A big stone fireplace dominates one wall of the living room to the left,and two sets of french patio doors to the right in the dining area which open up to a patio and olympic size pool. Straight ahead you see the stairs that will lead you to the basement. I stop for a moment and look at you.

"Just imagine if all of your fans could see you like this". I lightly brush my hand against your cock.

"I wonder how many of those fans have fantasized about putting you in the different scenarious that you have written. Maybe we could collaborate on a story about this weekend and your total submission to me. Interesting thought".

"I do believe its time for your pedicure. See those stairs? I want you to walk ahead of me straight to those stairs".

I push you as I tell you to get moving. As you start walking I take the paddle and bring it against your butt with each step. I watch as it gets redder and redder knowing that by the time we get to the basement it will be sore to sit.

As we head down the stairs I turn a light on. You look down and see this chair sitting in the middle of the room. Knowing that you will be sitting in that chair and being put through god knows what makes you hesitate going down the last couple of steps. I push you down the last two stairs.

I unhook the ankle cuffs and push you into the chair. Clipping your leash to the back of the chair so you can't get away I head towards the cupboard that lines one wall. Opening a door you notice various blindfolds and masks.

I can hear you grunting behind me but I ignore you as I pull a full face mask out. You shake your head no wildly as I walk towards you. I grab your hair telling you to settle down and the proceed to slip it over your head. I wave my hand in front of you to make sure you can't see a thing.

Taking ahold of your legs I position your feet and head into the stocks and close it with a resounding thump. Having already prepared ahead of time, the foot spa is already filled and ready to go. Making sure your feet are in there completely I turn it on letting the bubbles cover your feet.

"I have a surprise for you while we let the spa warm up your feet". I reach over and pick up the remote control.

Not saying a word I turn the knob to the lowest setting. When you hear the buzzing sound underneath the chair you then realize that there is a hole in the chair and start to panic. You have already figured out that your very private parts are open and vunerable and pray that, whatever the hell the buzzing noise is, it stays away from that area.

All of a sudden you feel this vibration against your balls. You hear me walk closer to you and feel something very light run against your arm. It slowly moves down your back and you realize its a feather. Your squirming as much as your allowed in this position already imagining where the feather is going to go next.

The feather continues to move down your body running in between your butt crack. I croon as I run the feather over your ass *I bet you secretly like having this feather travel all over you. In fact, I bet you really like to feel that feather on your hard cock wouldn't you???*

Maybe two or three feathers? You dont seem to be responding too much to the vibrator. I will just turn it up a notch to make sure you get the full effect." Turning the knob I then proceed to grab some more feathers and start running them over the head of your cock.

Your body starts jerking and shaking with the sensations going through you. Moving the feathers faster down the length of your cock I feel the chair moving with your distress.

"I hope you know I am enjoy putting you through hell like this!Just like you have been putting me through hell the past year. You will wish you never started writing." Taking the feathers. I moves past your balls to the sensitive skin underneath up to your asshole.

I can tell that the feel of the feathers there is pure torture as your body bucks as much as possible in that postion. Enjoying the view and my body getting hot from the scene before me I continue ruthlessly tickling the same area. After 15 mins I figure your feet are finally ready. I stop what I am doing and turn off the spa.

As you try to collect your breath I get my next implement ready. You hear this noise and I can tell your listening trying to figure out what the sound is. What the hell? It sounds like an electric drill. I proceed to describe what I am holding.

*What you hear is a Black and Decker electric drill that has been reconstructed for my needs. I happen to know someone who works for them that was willing to help me out". Looking at it you see a standard size drill handle but where the bits go a brush has been attached.

The white bristles on this brush are small enough to get between the toes but stiff enough to make sure that no dirt remains anywhere.

*I want to make sure that your feet are nice and clean so I believe a good scrubbing is needed* Dipping the brush in the spa water I add some special soap I had made up with a softening agent in it. Turning the drill back on low, the brush starts its work on your feet.

Jerking you feel the bristles move against your sole. Your feet are already warm from the spa and the brush is pure torture. Making sure that every inch is cleaned I move the brush back and forth across the front of your feet, across your heel and up to your toes. Knowing that toes are usually the most sensitive I press a little harder as the bristles get under and in between the toes.

Your body violently shakes with the reaction to the brush as well as the vibrator still going full tilt. Finally, it gets to be too much for you to handle and you pass out. I rinse off your feet and shut off the vibrator. Sitting in the cupboard is a bottle of bright red nail polish. Grinning like a fool while thinking of your reaction I paint each toenail. Then with my digital camera in one hand, the mask comes off and I take numerous pictures of you at different angles........

Oh shit... Now things are getting serious...

She's got the pictures, and although I can pretend that the fact the she is holding pictures of my face linked to a body with red painted toenails doesn't bother me, I simply just can't hide my feelings! My blood is in fact boiling at this very minute. She has definately stepped over some sort of lines here, and I intend to make sure she suffers greatly for it. Is it my fault that my readers have come to enjoy my work? Am I really to blame for the fact that her audience has had their fancies tickled pink by a new author??

Where wold we be in this world without a little friendly competition anyway? What if windows was our only option huh?! ( Actually, I wouldn't that so much.. )

Seriously, you can't be the best at something unless you have something else to compare it to! It seems so simple and straight forward to me! Why doesn't she get it?!

I'm frantic now. She's had me locked in this... sort of add on modern home dungeon for the last twenty minutes. I've been watching the clock attached to the wall to the left of me, and glancing back at the only door leading in or out for what seems like a decade now.

My body tires from this horrible bondage position, and I am looking for an escape from this mindless torture. She's tickled my feet for what seems like hours now, and has driven my private parts towards madness at an alarming rate. My teeth are still trembling within my skull from those dreaded feather tips.

How could she have known?

Its not possible. I haven't told anyone about that. Then, out of the blue she was all set up with a pedicure booth from hell that just so happened to be missing a seat! No, not likely. Something was very wrong here.

I smell a rat...

Someone must be feeding her information. Its insane sounding I know, but I can't think of another theory that makes more sense. The only thing I can't figure out is what source she could possible have. Noone knows about my personal life what so ever. My stories, characters, and the massive addiction to tickling/bondage scenarios is the closest any fan would know.

Other then that, my life is a sealed vault. I've told absolutely noone about my thoughts on tickling and being tickled for that matter. It just doesn't make sense...

Suddenly, the knob on that door starts jiggling about. Gulpling, I nervously try and reset myself in the same position that she left me. It isn't too hard considering I can hardly move at all. My back is arching and aching so badly that I'm having trouble caring about the fact that my toenails have been painted.

"How's my favorite Author doing down here?" She asks as she comes down the stairs.

Glancing upwards, I nearly do a double take when I catch sight of her outfit....her birthday suit and a pair of high heels.

"Mmmmmmpphhhh.." I moan out, going into my beaten man routine once again.

"Awww.. I know this feels uncomfortable for you now, but I'm sure one day you'll be thanking me for this!" She says as she saunters across my field of vision. Only then did I notice that little tray of lemonade that she was carrying.

Stopping with her freshly shaved pussy nearly an inch or so away from my right ear, she begins to start the process of removing that god awful ball from my mouth.

"Screaming your head off when this thing comes out might serve as a problem for me." She whispers softly into my ear.

I quickly nod my head yes for I'll do nearly anything to get this stupid thing out at this point. Fuck, I might have even offered to stand on my head and sing showtunes. Good thing she wasn't quick enough to catch onto the unlimited possibilites she had in the palms of her hands as she began to unstrap the leather bindings around my skull.

As they're pulled off my face, pinkish red indentations of those straps are left on my skin and serve as constant reminders of the torment I've suffered for hours now. With a steady burst of drool and salvia, the ball is slowly yanked from my aching mouth and I'm finally free!!

Well, free to speak anyway...

"Before you say anything, I'd like you to have a drink. Your throat must be dry as a desert at this point." She says as she pours up a little glass of that lemonade. I smell the lemons in the air, and the sound of those little ice cubes clanking up against each other only adds to the dryness in my throat.

The stock is unlocked and my head is finally free. She eases me upwards by my shoulders and brings the cup to my chapped lips. I've never tasted anything so delicious in my entire life! You can actually hear my body gulpling the liquid down and distributing it from within.

She quickly locks the stock back down on my ankles before removing the tray and letting me lie back and relax. My ass falls deeper through the hole now as I lean back into the cushions of the little pedicure booth.

"Love what you've done with the place.." I say, glancing around at the different bondage devices and other strange things in this modern day home dungeon.

"Comes in handy when doing a little research for my writing projects. As you can tell, I am dedicated to my craft." She says as she takes a seat on a stool nearby.

"So what's the plan here? You going to ever let me out of this place?" I ask nervously.

"The plan here Mr. FeatherBeard is to make you suffer..." She says with a smile.

"Not sure I'm liking that plan. Can I offer something up to you?" I ask, hoping to start the process of easing my way out of this mess.

"You have twenty seconds.." She says, crossing her arms.

"Unfortunately, I just can't seem to find it in me to quit this thing. I enjoy the work and it appears to be doing well for me. However, the last thing I ever intended to do with this was to have someone lose their fans or lose confidence in their work. I'm sincere when I say that. So maybe we can meet in the middle so to speak."

I look over at her face to try and get a feel if she's buying this bullshit or not, but I can't read her. Hell, I can't see her. She's fucking gone already!!

"Hello?!" I shout around me.

"I'm down here..." She says in a sing song voice from beneath the dreaded Pedicure booth.

Laying on her side, she's found a comfy spot merely inches away from my defenseless rear end that is slumped through the hole in the booth. I start twitching involuntarily as the creepy thoughts of exactly what she's up to down there begin slamming my brain from all sides.

"I uh... I'm thinking of a way where you and I can both be satisfied if you'll let me explain!!" I shout.

At this very moment, she's starting up that god damned tickling drill once again. I can only imagine where its going to end up in a very few minutes.

"And how would that be?" She asks with a mischeivous tone in that sexy voice of hers.

As she asks that question, the bristles of a little toothbrush make contact with my skin and land softly between my hanging testicles. My body immediately jerks forward and I start seeing those little stars floating around the room again. My heartrate increases as those disturbing tickling sensations begin to build up.

" Ha HHA::Giggling Nervously:: I'll write.. hHA hahaa WAIT!! Ahhaaaeh haeha I'll WORK for you!!! We can share in the profits!!" I shout, nervously trying to raise my rear from the hole it seems to be stuck in.

"Work for me? You'd give up your website and turn all your efforts into working for me?" She asked with a frown on her face as she starts exploring the anus region with those same disturbing bristles.

"YES!! haehae ahe Yes!! I'll put ahae aheaeha ALL of my efforts into HA EH ahehaea getting your audience back!! HAHE haehaea I swear!! I SWEAR!!" I say with all my heart into it.

Suddenly, I see her rolling out from beneath me. She stands straight up beside me with a frown plastered across her face and those arms crossed once again.

"How pathetic was that.." She says with a light hearted chuckle.

Trying everything in my power not to burst into tears like a big baby, I kindly ask her to repeat whatever the hell it was that she said.

"AHA AHEA EAEHAE AHEA WA....wHat?? haea eha" I ask, bearing that same frown she did earlier.

"I figured it'd take at least two days, hell maybe even three days of torture before you even considered working for me. No, instead you turn into silly putty after barely three hours." She adds, making me feel all sorts of humilating and disturbing feelings as she starts tickling the cheeks of my ass with her prickly fingertips.

Now what the hell am I going to do?

"Regardless of whether you want to or not, you'll be working for me from now on. You'll write exclusively for my website now. I'll own full rights to your current stories and characters, and we'll merge websites immediately." She says with a smile.

"Plus, I think I'll keep you around as my sex slave, only I use the term loosely. In fact, you'll never have the satisfaction of cumming freely ever again. You'll exists purely and solely for my sexual pleasure now. I own you now. You'll receive payments of pleasure. The idea of you cumming will be idenical to the thought of a fistfull of hundred dollar bills soon." She says smiling.

"You'll be more like my foot slave. Massaging my feet, catering to them with your tongue at my disposal. Anything I can dream up will be what you'll do automatically. Now is this all coming in crystal clear up there?" She asks.

Playing along, I shout 'Yes Mistress' and immediately start planning my way out of this new one. She thinks she has me by the balls doesn't she? Oh, what a joke! I'm merely playing possum with this foolish woman.

"I think I'll go and type up some sort of contract in which you'll sign live in front of a website camera. This way, we'll have the proof just in case you suddenly lose your memory for whatever reason. Don't you wiggle yourself too far young man, I'll be right back!" With a wink, she turns to face the door and heads up the stairs....

Like a kid in a candy store, her Royal Highness and/or the Queen of Soles comes back into my life, and in this case seems to have brought a friend with her. Talk about a really strange looking device... What the fuck is that thing anyway..

It looks like some sort of kitty scratching tower, only riddled with leather belts and dark red in color. It appears to have been hand carved from a block of redwood, and probably took some pervert months and months to built. And what's with that little desk built into the bottom of this thing? There's even a little two-holed stock built into the desk part.

Must be for my wrists...

At the very top of this strange bondage device sits a strange metal looking box with several shaped holes cut into it. A pair of leather belts are connected around those weird shaped holesThe contract will be in front of me, and I'll have a pen in my left hand.

The rest of me will be suspended upwards in this weird thing. My waist from my lower back up would be locked tightly into this strange metal box looking thing that forces my entire rear end to be out in the open and exposed. My rear end will be at the top and fully exposed. In other words, it would look like my rear is where my head should be, and my head is where my feet should be if I was standing up.

In order for the deal to be sealed, she must get him to sign that contract! She has the cameras set up, all her tools available to her, and a friend in the business ( a dominatrix ) merely a phone call away.

Little does she know, I'll never sign that contract if it kills me.. I'm only playing with her, and it seems as if she's playing right into my plan quite perfectly...

..Gulpling Nervously..

Not saying a word I go into the cupboard and get out a mug, some shaving cream and an old fashioned straight razor. Taking the strap I begin sharpening the razor. You wonder what the hell I am doing and start stuggling slightly.

"Oh relax! You won't be hurt at all by this." She said with a little grin.

"What won't hurt?? What are up to over there??!" I shout nervously.

Getting everything ready I then crawl back under the chair. You feel the brush on your skin, along with the cold of the shaving cream as I cover your complete private area.

"Hey wait a minute! HEY!! ::Giggling like a little fool:: hahe ahe ahehaa STOP!" I scream out, begging for her to stop.

Enjoying your reaction of squirming and giggling I take the brush and run it against your cock concentrating on the head. Moving the brush down I run it against your balls spreading that cold, squishy cream all over.

"Now if you know whats good for you, you will not move. I would not want to hurt you or cut off anything."

Needless to say, I'm NOT MOVING...

You settle down as I start to shave you...

"This will make you much more sensitive for what I have planned next". She says with a light hearted chuckle.

I finish shaving you and with a washcloth and warm water I clean off all the shaving cream. I take my time stroking and rubbing you listening to you moan in pleasure. Stopping, I took care of everything then turned to the phone extension and called a couple of my guys to help me.

In Feathebeard's weakened state I know it wouldn't take long him to sign the contract but I had a few other pleasures up my sleeve just in case he decides not too cooperate.

Turning to the phone extension I call a couple of guys to give me a bit of help. In the mean time I explain what this device is that suddenly appeared.

"Look at this lovely piece of work. This was created for me about five years ago. I contacted Sinus Corp and explained what I envisioned and this was the final product. As you can see the machine is L-shaped. You will be hanging upside down and strapped at the wrists, forearms and elbows; as well as one strap across the middle.

This bottom part is the "desk" where you will sign the contract. Your hands will be mobile enough to hold something like a pen. This box at the top is where your ass will be. Your legs will be stretched out through the opening here on the side and your ankles tied together. Pretty comfy if you ask me. There was a fan who was nice enough to test it for me after he got a little too obnoxious and wouldn't leave me alone. I made him write how much he loved me while he was in there to try out the desk part. Poor guy was never the same again." She explains.

"You're completely insane! Do you realize this! You've got to let me go!! Please!!" I shout from that pedicure booth.

Unfortunately, all I get is a smile and a little wiggling of my toes as she steps towards that horrible looking bondage device she got from SinusCorp. Those traitors... How could they do this to a guy that knows the President of the company so well! This is an outrage! But for now, outraged feelings will have to wait. For now, I've got to get my little ass out of here!!

Hearing the basement door open and close I turn and watch Guido and Rocco coming down the steps. Both of these guys were big mothers with no necks. The kind you would expect to see as an extra in a mob movie.

"Gentlemen, I would appreciate your help in getting Mr. Featherbeard into my toy". The Queen of Soles instructs.

I open up the stocks and each guy grabs ahold and picks FeatherBeard up no problem. They drop you in and strap you up then leave. I tie your ankles up giving your feet a quick tickle.

" No!! aha eaheha aheaea NOT MY FEET!! hahae aehahea haeae Please!!! hahea ehaehahahea" I scream out, trying to get adjusted to the inverted feeling that this bondage device holds me in. I'm feeling dizzy and scared and tortured all at once.

I walk around and run my fingers down your sides. Reaching around I tweak your nipples.

"So, how do you like my invention so far? Are you comfortable?" " I ask in a smart assed tone.

"Oh yeah. I love it! Uh, by the way, could you get me OUT of it about now!?!" I ask, struggling as best I can to get free.

Now I know that you're going to fight me on signing that contract but you have already proven yourself to be a pussy so caving in shouldnt take long. Anchoring the contract to the desk portion of the machine I then lightly run my nails over your neck.

"So sweetie, are you going to sign the contract now?".

" Sorry Sweetness, but there's no way in HELL I'm signing this! Ha! You lose!! I'll NEVER sign!!" I say, hoping to hide this lie with undertones of confidence....

The anger I feel when you tell me "there is no way in hell" comes to the surface.

"Tsk Tsk. I guess your begging and pleading earlier didnt mean anything. I guess we will have to do something about that."

Moving my hands down to under your arms,I press in and wiggle my fingers alaternating with using my nails. Your laughter escapes full force and your body has no where to move.

I continue down to you sides knowing feel well that with your body stretched it will drive you crazy. I glide my nails down your sides then dig in between each rib tickling hard. Changing my speed and pressure at various areas of your sides sends you into hysterics. A sheen of sweat breaks out on your body as you endure the ticklish agony. Fifteen mins later I stop to give you time to recant.

"Have you had enough of this torture and ready to sign?"

Panting and slightly hoarse you refuse. A hardness comes into my eyes as I grab your hair and pull your head back.

"Look, I tried going easy on you but obviously you want me to play hardball." Getting close to your face and clenching my teeth "You want it rough I will show you rough."

I let go of your hair and walk to the cupboard, pulling out this smaller box with wires. You cant see but I attach this box to the top of the area tha surrounds your ass. The area on top is open for easy access to your whole private area which is now more sensitive due to the shaving.

Coming out of the box are extension wires that have different implements attached to them. One is a vibrator which I proceed to jam into your asshole. I feel you jerk and yelp as I insert it.

"Oohhh!!!! Awww!!! Wait!! Please!! Pull it put!! Come on!!!" I shout from my prison red faced and desperate.

There are two more wires that have sensors at the end which are shaped like golf balls. All around these sensors are tiny extensions that have very fine bristles which glide across the skin at a very fast rate. These have the freedom to move as directed by remote. One is positoned so it sweeps across the butt and into the crack. The other is postioned to run against the cock and balls.

"By the time I get done you will be a mess." The Queen of Soles says with a devilish grin.

I can't answer her though. I'm way involved in trying to maintain myself before giving into an incredible feeling of the orgasm building up inside me. I don't know whether to cry out in pleasure, or just start plain old crying from pain!!

Not really knowing what is coming up next you panic with my words and contemplate changing your mind.

The hum as the machine starts up makes you tense up. Immediate hysterical laughter fills the room.

" Hha ahaea eahea Please!! H eahea aheae aehae stop!! STOP!!! hahe aehaea eahea I'm going aheae ahea to work for you! ahhea ehaeae a I will!!!" I shout out like a wild animal in heat.

I can feel the contraption vibrate from your struggles as I go back to tickling your upper body sending you over the edge. My fingers are slick with the sweat that covers your body and tears are streaming down your face. As the machine continues it's assault on you I grab my paddle and start slapping the soles of your feet. The quick strokes make your feet warm and red in a matter of minutes.

"You are worthless FeatherBeard. Your writing is nothing compared to mine." She screams, hiding under heavy overtunes of personal jealousy. After a few mins of this I switch to my nails (boy those nails come in handy) running them over both of your feet, wiggling in between your toes.

All of a sudden I noticed how quiet the room had become. Looking at you I see that you have gone into silent laughter. I can see that you are just about ready to pass out. I finally stop everying. Watching you trying to breath I ask

"Now you ARE going to sign the contract....right?" She asks sternly

With a line of drool running from my mouth, and hardly being able to breathe from my pathetic laughing fits, I look up at her and say...

"Have your people call my people, and we'll do lunch..."

The expression on her face spoke of anger beyond anything I had seen from a woman in quite some time. She immediately threw her arms up into the air.

"You won't last another ten minutes in my dungeon FeatherBrain. I'll see to that!" She snarled.

With that, she dropped to her arms and placed both hands just above each of my hips. She leaned in to say something I couldn't even understand before sending those vibrating fingertips of hers into those fleshy areas.

I went almost immediately insane from this! She had me screaming for mercy and begging to be released! I was laughing so hard that I seriously couldn't breathe anymore. I must have turned blue in the face because she stopped tickling me all of the sudden. I think killing me wasn't exactly what she had planned on.

"What a pussy.." She said, slapping me on the stomach.

As I caught my breath, she sauntered over to a cabinet nearest a full sized human bird cage that decorated that wing of her dungeon.

From a little ice box hidden within that cabinet comes tonight's final surprise. Apparently, she has designed an owe to the story " The Royal Tickler and her Ticklish Prisoners"

Standing nearly seven inches tall and made entirely of ice is a huge dildo. It has been designed to look and act exactly like the one at the end of the Royal Tickler story. With a grin the size of Texas, she slowly walks back towards the machine, and of course, my humbled and defenseless rear end...

"You know, I always like my competition served cold, and very, VERY tortured..."

As that horrible thing melted inside me, The Queen of Soles and her beautiful agent dinged wine glasses together and smiled as they watched me squirm and scream my lungs out.

On the table before them was that contract....
It had been signed an hour ago, but this torture weekend had only just begun. Soon, it was back to that pedicure booth for another go at those soles.

Then, he had to massage not two, but four feet... with his tongue before serving them desserts. Ah, this looked like the start of what The Queen of Soles would call a very rewarding business relationship.
If she only knew what my intentions were. I may be shivering and screaming like a baby now, but little did these two women know, I had them exactly where I wanted them.

A few " friends" were planning on showing up a little later. I got a hold of a very troubled man who suffered from horrible Babysitters, a little gang of dream demons, an eight cigar smoking madman from hell, and one very nasty and terribly slimy alien with a thing for Christmas lights. They told me they'd probably stop in for a little lunch themselves in a while...

Oh yes, things were about to get very interesting for these two cackling women, and one day I'll write all about and let you in on those dirty little details that they definately WON'T want you to know!

Consider it a promise....

Until then,

-End of this double Transmission-

fantastic story Sultry and Inky.... love the collaboration thing.. and Sultry wow you can be cruel. i love that. Inky gets his finally lololol... and i liked how you used the coloring so readers could tell which was which. nice job... but dang what a place to end... i would love to see if those characters from Ink's stories do show up.. ahh what revenge that would be.

isabeau

Look at all the pretty colors!

Thanks Isabeau! I know we left it open, but I'm sure you'll see more of this story down the road.

As usual, you've delighted us with your honest and always very fun to read reviews! Thanks again for reading!

well done!

excellent collaboration you two! a wonderful tale of sadistic woe and sadism (and tickling, of course!). i definitely think the queen of soles needs a turn in the stocks :D . i await the second collaboration!

watch that razor ;) ,

rake2

Thank you Isabeau. Glad you enjoyed the story. You of all people know Ink always has something up his sleeve. I think alot of people will be surprised at my parts of the story. But thats what makes it fun. Letting the "evil" side take over :devil2:

LOL Thanks rake. I am sure that at some point Featherbeard will get his revenge. I can't wait myself on that one.

I have to admit it was a wonderful opportunity to work with Ink. We just took an idea that he had and ran with it. He was extremely supportive in what I wrote and encouraged me tremendously. Thank you so much Ink!

I have no interest in f/m. I was snookered in by the wonderfully arresting scene at the hot tub and by the past writing—not to mention the photos and clips—of the queen herself. Having said that, this story is wonderfully written and has a fresh approach. Kudos to both of you.

Oh, one more thing. If the redhead ever gets fired, I’d like to apply for her tub-side position; I have a resume and references!

Roy

Invisible Ink said:
Thanks Isabeau! I know we left it open, but I'm sure you'll see more of this story down the road.

As usual, you've delighted us with your honest and always very fun to read reviews! Thanks again for reading!

your welcome Inky.. i just hope that i dont let you down with the plot you have given me so far to work with.. you are so super talented that it is an honor to be asked to write a story with you.

isabeau

what a wonderful collaboration! :D
the story drew me from the beginning to the end.
and i'll take heed not to get on Sultry's bad side. :eek: Yeesh! Wouldn't want to end up like Ink's character Featherbeard! LOL!
again great story!

Roy - Your definitely hired! Can you be here tonight? :D

Kurch - Thanks hon but I did have alot of help from Ink. He was the inspiration in more ways then one :devil2: Glad you liked it.

Nemesis - Thanks so much for reading it! You really don't need to be afraid of me! I am an :angel:

We appreciate you all taking the time to read it and comment.

Thank you Tom for reading it and commenting. Think you could handle all that? Thats whats wonderful about fantasy....you can use your imagination and be there.

THis is a classic... I give you both an "E". E for erotic...

They say it takes two to tango, well you two sure tango'd through this one exquisitely. Bravo and encore! :devil: :firedevil

Sultry...you evil thing you!! ;)
Great job by both of you...wonderful imagination.
I've thought about the drill thing for a long time...nice to see it in a story.
Look forward to reading more!!

Ink and I both thank you for your comments and really glad you enjoyed the story.

Hey you two. I'm just reading this story for the first time (better late than never) and I have to say I loved it!

Sultry, I never knew that evil side of you. I'm impressed, and a bit turned on.

Ink, great job as usual, my friend. Very descriptive. I think the collaboration between you two worked out well. Great job. :)

OOOOOOOH thanks Shadow! Thanks for taking the time to read it. I am really glad you liked it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back