• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Town, Peach Town, Space Town, and Tropical Town

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a three city road trip. They lost two of three in New York, which was frustrating, because they had leads in all three games, only to see Duff and Bynes cough up the leads on back to back nights, in the last two games of the series, after the Paradise Islanders had routed the Mets in the first game. From there, they went to Atlanta, where they lost two of three again. Finally, the road trip took them to Houston, where they righted the ship, and won two of three. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the Mid America teams.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, things still weren't rosy between Naomi and him. The couple took the children out to dinner, and Naomi was aloof, and snippy, and didn't react well when Mitch tried to lovingly put his arm around her waist. When the family got home, and the children were settled in bed, Naomi went into the bedroom, and asked Mitch sarcastically :" Should I disrobe, and lie down with my legs in the air, or is there some other position you'd like me in, master?" "You know what, Fuck You, Naomi! I don't know why the hell you are acting so bitchy and abusive, but I am tired of this iceberg, and sarcasm, act from you, so why don't you just spit out what the hell is bothering you, or don't, and keep festering, but don't fucking give me this attitude, I don't deserve it, when I want to work this through with you!" Mitch said, his voice rising with every word. "Oh, I think you do, sir, for 20 plus years of my staying put on this island, and raising three kids, while you were off being the hero! I am beginning to hate my life! I feel like imposing conditions on you that after this year we retire, and we go to counseling to get rid of our fetishes! I did not appreciate the last time you were home, when you forcibly tickled me in front of all those people. I keep thinking I don't want to be your tickle and foot worship toy anymore, but then, I think, if I take that away from you, after twenty years, you'll be miserable with me, and cheat, or leave me. That is asking for disaster. As your wife, part of my job description is to make you happy, so I am supposed to do those things for you, like it or not!" Naomi mused.
"Nai, I told you, if you want to retire after this year, I will do whatever you want. I personally don't want to, but if you really feel so strongly about it, I will do that, to make you happy, because I love you. As for the foot worship and tickling. I think I can probably tone down the tickling, if you are really beginning to hate to be tickled. As for the foot worship, I truly need that. As my wife, I certainly can't get that anywhere else, and I am hoping you can reconsider. I don't see that kissing your feet for a couple of minutes if we're making love, is that big of a deal. As my wife, Iam willing to sacrifice for you, a lot, but I really need you to consider my needs with the foot worship thing, as I can't get it anywhere else but from you" Mitch said, trying to reason with the wife he loved. Naomi sat there silently, then said:" I am not looking to be an obstinate bitch, to say that I want to suddenly take away all my husband's needs. I still love you, Mitch, even if I get furious with you sometimes. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'll probably overcome this all, and as for retirement, let's see how the season goes, and we'll discuss it after the season. I just want things to be calm between us, and I am going to do my part" Naomi said. After that, the couple made love, with some foot worship, and a little tickling.
The next night, the Good Guys opened the homestand against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson started, and she was fabulous, allowing but one run over eight innings, then sweating out the ninth, as Duff got into, and then out of, trouble, for a 2-1 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night, and also, fared fine, allowing two runs into the ninth, and combining with Bynes and Naomi, for a 5-2 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. It was a painful game. Charlize was cruising along with a 4-0 lead into the eighth, when suddenly she lost control, and gave up two bloop hits, and a walk. Duff, who was fresh, came in, but gave up a Grand
Slam Homerun, to blow the lead with one pitch. In the tenth, the Good Guys lost the game, when Naomi gave up another homer, for a 5-4 loss.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi met up with the team for lunch and a bit of gambling, but also spent part of the day in bed, talking, and making love, trying to deal with their issues.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Kerry Wood was matched up against Neve Campbell, and beat her, 3-0. Things didnt get any better the next night, as Mark Prior took on the fifth starter, and came away victorious, as the fifth starter got shelled, in a 6-1 blowout. Kate Hudson took the mound on Sunday in front of a sellout, hoping to right the ship. She was matched up against Greg Maddux. Maddux, who was having an off day, gave up a first inning Grand Slam Homer, and then shortly thereafter was ejected, for hitting two straight batters with pitches. Hudson, in the meantime, had her A game stuff, fanning fifteen, and getting help from Duff in the ninth, for a 4-1 triumph.
The St Louis Cardinals entered Paradise on Monday night to conclude the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and he did very well, allowing but one run into the eighth, and combining with Naomi and Duff, on a 4-1 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday, and she, too, did fine, throwing six shutout innings, and leaving due to a high pitch count, after fanning twelve, The bullpen came on, and did their job, as the Good Guys ended up with a 3-2 victory, saved by Bynes. Neve Campbell took the mound on a hot, sticky Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand. It was a wild game. There were on and off showers of rain at the ballpark that day. The Good Guys fell behind 4-0, as Neve got hit hard, before erupting for five runs in the sixth to take the lead. After the pen gave up two runs in the eighth to give St Louis the lead back, third baseman Michael tied the game with a homer, and then, in the ninth, Mitch took Cards closer Jason Isringhausen way downtown, for a long homerun, to come away with a 7-6 Good Guy win, to complete the sweep, and end a rough six and three homestand. It had been a very difficult homestand on and off the field, but at least issues had been settled, or so it seemed.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. For the last year, Mitch and Naomi had been ghostwriting columns in the Paradise Island papers about the team, and their trials and tribulations, and life on the island for the team, and members of it. It was not well publicized, and no one really knew who was ghostwriting the columns. The featured lee that night, would be a male fan, who was a big fan of the columns, the couple, and especially Naomi. The fan got his wish that evening at the fetish club, when he got to meet Naomi, get an autograph, and talk to her. When Naomi asked the fan if he wanted her to tickle him, he quickly disrobed to his boxer shorts, and climbed on to the table in the middle of the club. After he was tied in, Amanda, Duff, and Hudson came over:" I hope you don't mind if my friends Amanda, Kate, Charlize, Neve, and Hilary help out. We are a team here, and we help each other out on and off the field." Naomi said, with an evil grin. With that, Bynes began the tickle on the fan's neck with fingers, as he writhed and bucked at his restraints:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Kate Hudson tickled the fan on his underarms, and down his sides, counting his ribs, as more hysterical laughter erupted from him, and he continued to thrash:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THIS IS TORTURE NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Neve then attacked his belly, and hips with fingers, as the fan howled and bucked and screamed.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! OMG THAT'S SO TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilary Duff then tickled his knees, front and back, as bucking happened. Finally Charlize and Naomi postioned themselves at the fan's feet. "My buddy Charlize is going to help me tickle your poor little feetsies" Naomi said, taunting the fan. With that, Naomi and Charlize each took a foot, they first ran their fingers up and down the fan's feet, counting his toes, and running their fingers in between, and under his toes. Then, they took out their box of instruments, and attacked his feet with feathers, ice, a vibrating electric massager, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. The fan went so beserk, that he thought he was going to pass out. He thrashed at his restraints, and howled, begging for mercy:HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE MISS WATTS! I CANT TAKE THE TICKLING ANYMORE! I GIVE UP! IAM GOING TO PASS OUT! I HURT FROM LAUGHING SO MUCH! PLEASE! HHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickling stopped, and the fan was untied.
As another homestand ended, the team was doing well on the field. As for off the field, it would probably be a while before Mitch and Naomi truly knew what was going to happen in their lives. Until then, their goal was just to play ball, be as loving and civil as possible to each other, and keep the peace. What would happen next? Stay Tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Good story, rife with conflict and suspense. It is interesting to see this state that Naomi seems to have descended into. I certainly hope that she will see the proverbial light and come back to her senses.

HappyD.

Thank you, Mr Darwin. Your praise is appreciated as always, sir. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back