• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Escaflowne tickling story! f/f

Drago69

TMF Expert
If you want to learn about each of the characters, then go to http://www.escaflowne.com

Note: I kinda lost track of the series, and im not up-to-date on the story, so it won't take place
anywhere in particular or really have anything to do with the storyline.
------------------------------------------------------------
Escaflowne Tickling Story - by Drago69
------------------------------------------------------------
Van Fanel, Merle and Hitome Kanzaki were hiding out for a while from the Zaibach Empire in a
forest somewhere, they didn't even know where they were, they've just been walking around for
hours. Finally they decided to just stop at a tree a few inches away from them.

"Okay, we should set up camp here" Van said while turning to face Merle and Hitome.
"Okay!" Merle exclaimed, while she ran up and hugged Van's arm.

Hitome said nothing, she seemed to be in deep thought and not paying attntion to her surroundings.

"Something the matter, Hitome?" Van asked.
"what? uh..oh..no, nothings wrong" Hitome replied, then continuing to stare at the ground.
"well alright, let's set up camp" Van then went off to find some fire wood, while the others
stayed and got ready.

Van returned with the fire wood and made a fire while the other two sat around, Van and Hitome
had then started talking about a few things and completely ignored Merle who was sitting there
looking at them.

"uh..Lord Van?...Loooorrrddd Vaaannnnn" Merle began, repeating his name trying to get his attention
"hello? listen to me!"

Van turned to face Merle..

"huh? what is it merle?" Van asked.
"There finally I got your attention, I thought for a sec you might be ignor..." Merle started to
answer, but stopped abruptly as she realized Van had just turned his head and talked to Hitome
again.

Merle became red with anger that Van was ignoring her and stomped off, laid on the ground and
started to go to sleep. However, she couldn't get it out of her mind, she thought about it for a
while, and then she got up, by now, Van and Hitome were fast asleep. Merle went over to look at
them and seen them sleeping there together and it really got her mad.

There they were sleeping beside each other comfortably, while Merle was a little ways away, all
alone.. well she was gonna do something about this, she couldn't let this go on anymore.

She began to devise a plan to get Hitome out of the picture, so that Van would pay more attention
to her, and not Hitome.

Then she got a great idea and got a smirk on her face and began to giggle to herself.

Merle looked around camp for some rope, and she was in luck, there just happened to be a good
size rope with the equipment that was lying around, she picked it up and went to the tree she
was sleeping near.

She tied one end of the rope around a tree so it was tightly secure, then the same to another tree
and then cut the rope in the middle or so, everything was set up.

She went back to Van and Hitome. She picked up Hitome and brought her to the trees, hoping she wouldn't
wake up, which she didn't.

While hitome was still asleep, Merle took one of the ropes, attached to a tree and tied it around
Hitomes ankles, then she took the other rope and tied it to Hitome's wrists, now Hitome seemed to
be tied up pretty good, hanging just a little above the ground. Merle decided to get started.

"Hey! Hitome! Wake up!!" Merle yelled.
"AHH! huh!? Merle? what is going on!?" Hitome said, startled by what was happening.
"Hitome, you're probably wondering why you're here and tied to two trees, instead of sleeping
next to VAN, huh?"
"um ah, yeah kinda, why am I here and tied up, Merle!??"
"well, you see, I seen how Van was ignoring me to talk to you, and it got me angry, and I thought,
how could I make it so this never happens again?" Merle explained, "well I came up with a simple
solution and here it is!"

Merle then dug her clawed fingers into Hitome's ribs and began to tickle her..

"Ah HAHHAAHHA WHAAHHAHAAT ARE YOU DOOHOOOHOOOING!?!?" Hitome asked while laughing.
"Isn't it obvious? im tickling you, and i'm gonna keep tickling you until you stop getting close
to Van, so he can pay more attention to ME!"
"NOOOOHHHOOOOOHOOHHHOOOO! PLEASE MERLE!!"

Merle suddenly stopped..but only to move farther down. She then began to tug on Hitome's right
shoe until it came off, then she did the same to the other shoe.

Hitome knew what was coming next. Merle then began to peel the socks off, revealing Hitome's great
feet!

"No! please Merle! not my feet! NOT MY FEET!" Hitome pleaded.

Merle then began to drag one finger up and down Hitome's right foot..

"heheh" hitome began giggling.

Merle kept this up for a few minutes, then used her other hand to do the same on the other foot.

"hahahahaha! come on! stahahhap" Hitome still pleading with Merle.

Merle kept this up for another few minutes, then decided to just dig in, and began to rapidly
scratch her nails all over Hitome's feet, making Hitome laugh hysterically.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOOOO MOORREE!! PLEASE"

Merle just kept on tickling, not even paying attention to Hitome's pleas, not she began to tickle
the undersides of Hitome's toes, getting an even greater reaction.

"AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO NOT THERE! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

Merle kept tickling her feet for 10 minutes or so, then moved up to Hitome's underarms. Merle
began tickling Hitome's underarms with both hands in an all-out attack right away.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO! THAHHAHAT'S EVEN WORSE!! STOP!"
"Say you won't get between me and Van again, and i'll think about stopping.." Merle said.
"HAHAHAH I WAHAHON'T GET BETWEHEHEHHEEEN YOU AND VAN!"
"Okay, good, now that that's done, I guess i'll let you go...no wait, actually, I think i'll
just keep doing it for fun, im enjoying it a lot!"
"NOOOHOOOOOOooooo HAHAHA!"

Merle then went down a little more and began to tickle Hitome's ribs through her shirt again.

"HAHAHA NOO PLEHEHEHEHASE!! Hitome kept on pleading.

After a few more minutes, Merle stopped the tickling, because Hitome was finding it hard to
breathe, and she couldn't laugh anymore.

"well, I guess i'll let you rest for a few minutes, but then we'll begin again, hehe" Merle said.

The tickling continued on, way into the night until finally, Hitome passed out from exhaustion.
Before she did Merle said:

"Speak a word of this to Lord Van, and the same will happen again and again!"

Hitome awoke the next day to see Merle cuddled up next to Van and herself a little ways away,
with her shoes beside here, she put her shoes and socks on,
got up and was about to wake Van up and tell him, but then she remembered the threat from Merle
and stopped in her tracks.

Van and Merle eventually woke up.

Van looked around to see Merle waking up and Hitome coming closer.

"*yawn" You guys sleep well?" Van asked the two of them.
"yup! great Lord Van!" Merle replied.
"Yeah..great" Hitome replied with a angry look on her face, looking toward Merle.

The End

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back