• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks to everyone responsible for the Passive Arts event this weekend

Loki_33

TMF Poster
Just wanted to drop a line to say thanks for putting on the Passive Arts event (you know who you are). It was a great time and a lot of fun to just meet people and come together on this common ground that we all share. It was also a blast (tho a bit unnerving) to be tickled by not one but two Mistresses (the famous Mistress Stephanie Locke and the sadistic but insanely funny Mistress Feral) as well as the other two ladies who put on the event (the math adds up to eight hands- whew!). Again thanks for all the hard work and effort. And the end of the day, I think it's safe to say it was worth it, and really made for something special.

:bowing:

I second that.

And I have to give a shout-out to Mistress Feral for being quite possibly the most brutal tickler I've ever met in my life. I've said before that I only lee when the other person know's what she's doing. Well, Feral knows what she's doing.

And the accent and military uniform are enough to make your knees go wobbly.

Last edited:
The party was a great time! Thanks to ALL of the organizers and especially to the great ladies at Passive Arts... TOP NOTCH!
:)

Thank you!!!!!!!! I had a blast, as a lee/ler/observer/whatever. It was all good. Kisses

Thank you one and all, especially to goddess Bellystorkes for all of her dedication and hard work in putting it all together for us and making it all happen. I am one very happy and grateful ticklee. It was a wonderful Gathering. goddess Bellystrokes and goddess Steph, you both looked absolutely beautiful and it was wonderful to see you both again. I received a wonderful tickling from Mistress Feral and Mistress Stephanie Locke. Mistress Feral gave me the most intense tickling I have ever received and I loved every second of it. It was a wonderful and very happy day!

Thank you honey~I wrote about it on tk board~go chime in sweeties! :couch:

XOXO

ilovethickbbws said:
goddess Bellystrokes and goddess Steph, you both looked absolutely beautiful and it was wonderful to see you both again. It was a wonderful and very happy day!

By The Time I Got To You...

ilovethickbbws said:
Thank you one and all, especially to goddess Bellystorkes for all of her dedication and hard work in putting it all together for us and making it all happen. I am one very happy and grateful ticklee. It was a wonderful Gathering. goddess Bellystrokes and goddess Steph, you both looked absolutely beautiful and it was wonderful to see you both again. I received a wonderful tickling from Mistress Feral and Mistress Stephanie Locke. Mistress Feral gave me the most intense tickling I have ever received and I loved every second of it. It was a wonderful and very happy day!

As we know, you were almost tickled out. Next time you're in REAL danger!!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

Let's Just Say...

efxboy1 said:
Just wanted to drop a line to say thanks for putting on the Passive Arts event (you know who you are). It was a great time and a lot of fun to just meet people and come together on this common ground that we all share. It was also a blast (tho a bit unnerving) to be tickled by not one but two Mistresses (the famous Mistress Stephanie Locke and the sadistic but insanely funny Mistress Feral) as well as the other two ladies who put on the event (the math adds up to eight hands- whew!). Again thanks for all the hard work and effort. And the end of the day, I think it's safe to say it was worth it, and really made for something special.

:bowing:

We had a LOT of fun with you!

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Hey babe, I know you have your Yahoo group listed at the bottom of your messages, but it might be a good time to announce and invite again, as it is becoming a very good source of tickling, dungeon, fetish, etc activity in Southern CA and it is a good place also to announce munches, tmf gatherings too. See you soon, hehhehehe.

bellystrokes said:
Hey babe, I know you have your Yahoo group listed at the bottom of your messages, but it might be a good time to announce and invite again, as it is becoming a very good source of tickling, dungeon, fetish, etc activity in Southern CA and it is a good place also to announce munches, tmf gatherings too. See you soon, hehhehehe.

Beautiful goddess, you are right :) And speaking of our Yahoo group, I love the great back and forth on the Message Board between You, goddess Steph, and Mistress Feral :bowing:

I invite all TMF citizens who live in the great state of California to join. Per Yahoo's rules, please have an adult designated Yahoo profile with your name, age, gender, and location in your profile and be at least 21 years of age. When joining, say you're a TMF member and you're in :)

:wub:
Hee hee~thank you honey! Ya see, what did I tell you about all of this. You have to make noise but be patient as well, the rest will fall into place! And look how things have taken off for you~YAY! :rotate:
XOXO

ilovethickbbws said:
Beautiful goddess, you are right :) And speaking of our Yahoo group, I love the great back and forth on the Message Board between You, goddess Steph, and Mistress Feral :bowing: :)

steph said:
:wub:
Hee hee~thank you honey! Ya see, what did I tell you about all of this. You have to make noise but be patient as well, the rest will fall into place! And look how things have taken off for you~YAY! :rotate:
XOXO

:smilelove :Kiss2: :smilelove

I'm just sorry I got there late.

StephanieLocke said:
We had a LOT of fun with you!

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Regardless of when I arrived, however, I think everyone had a great time and it was an honor to meet you. And thanks again to everyone else, especially Mrs. Bellystrokes and Steph for all your hard work. In the words of Mistress Feral, "Lovely time. Lovely." :blaugh:

fashionably late!

Thank you sweetie but I really didn't do much~it was all my partner in crime Bellystrokes. She deserves all the credit. My "work" was just to hop on the plane, play her roomie and friend, help her navigate the streets of LA, be charming and help you all to have an awesome time! :happyfloa
Oh, and also to mellow Goddess as she solved crisis after crisis. :p
What a kickass weekend! :justlips:
XOXO

efxboy1 said:
Regardless of when I arrived, however, I think everyone had a great time and it was an honor to meet you. And thanks again to everyone else, especially Mrs. Bellystrokes and Steph for all your hard work. In the words of Mistress Feral, "Lovely time. Lovely." :blaugh:

well, yanno, that's what happens when ya get so many hot people together! ;) :bowing: :xpulcy:
HEE HEE! (giggles and runs away...)

XOXO

orangetickler said:
I must say it was fun, a little smokey....too.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back