• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Much love and thanks.................

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Well as they say in “West Side Story” the purpose of this Passive Arts weekend was to “make new friends and get closer to old ones” and that we did.

And I quickly want to give much love and thanks to the following lovely people who helped create the great energy we all experienced:

The people of Passive Arts, John, Lilly (marathon woman), Shawna (my favorite cat fight partner), Alchemy (a real gem) and Mistress Ferral who did make Strider toast (and a few others guys as well).

Purvis who braved the snow storms to join us and did his “unofficial dungeon master” duties so well again. I really appreciate your presence.

Mistress Stephanie Locke who delighted us at both munches with her fascinating adventures, and took me and goddess Steph on a wonderful shopping trip and then gave the innocent and ever trusting Steph a tour of her dungeon. For those of you who always wanted to see Steph in bondage being tickled the mistress…. Guess what? I saw it!!! Yeah, it is good!!!

Tklbd for taking pictures of me, Steph and Mistress (and I loved how you so simply responded to guys whistling at us “and they are all mine.”

Tklerjoe. Robert, Strider, exfboy1, tklbD, fareastcoast, for joining us at the DV8 party and creating an improvised but wonderful gathering for Sat night.

Ucla, meninblack tkltkl (love the candle too, babe), magictouch, ilovethickbbws, primetime for the fun and excitement (not to mention torture to some poor knees).

Daria for helping me with the boots and Steph with the………..oh never mind

Teddy, for the bears again. (now my first one has its own tickling partner)

Goddess Steph, for all sorts of reason including your tolerance of all my stuff around the room and your willingness to just step over it. You are the best.

Namaste

I am sooo happy everyone had a great time. I am hoping to get out to your party someday. :bowing:

And I have hopes and dreams of getting to yours too!!!! Thanks, baby.

And thanks to you too:

bellystrokes said:
Well as they say in “West Side Story” the purpose of this Passive Arts weekend was to “make new friends and get closer to old ones” and that we did.
---Made some great new friends. Goddess',you guys are awesome!!
And I quickly want to give much love and thanks to the following lovely people who helped create the great energy we all experienced:

The people of Passive Arts, John, Lilly (marathon woman), Shawna (my favorite cat fight partner), Alchemy (a real gem) and Mistress Ferral who did make Strider toast (and a few others guys as well).
---My very much appreciated thanks to all at PAS also. And a special shout out to Lilly; you're a real trooper and glad to be of assistance when you needed it. Feel I made another new friend there also.
Purvis who braved the snow storms to join us and did his “unofficial dungeon master” duties so well again. I really appreciate your presence.
---Purvis, so glad to meet you also and great that you made it. Was a pleasure working with you to keep Lilly from being "tickled to death"
Mistress Stephanie Locke who delighted us at both munches with her fascinating adventures, and took me and goddess Steph on a wonderful shopping trip and then gave the innocent and ever trusting Steph a tour of her dungeon. For those of you who always wanted to see Steph in bondage being tickled the mistress…. Guess what? I saw it!!! Yeah, it is good!!!

Tklbd for taking pictures of me, Steph and Mistress (and I loved how you so simply responded to guys whistling at us “and they are all mine.”
---Your very welcome, had a lot of fun with that and also the waiter regarding the bill, "it was no rush, was it" And meeting Mistress was both an honor and a pleasure. What a great LADY!!!
Tklerjoe. Robert, Strider, exfboy1, tklbD, fareastcoast, for joining us at the DV8 party and creating an improvised but wonderful gathering for Sat night.

Ucla, meninblack tkltkl (love the candle too, babe), magictouch, ilovethickbbws, primetime for the fun and excitement (not to mention torture to some poor knees).

Daria for helping me with the boots and Steph with the………..oh never mind

Teddy, for the bears again. (now my first one has its own tickling partner)

Goddess Steph, for all sorts of reason including your tolerance of all my stuff around the room and your willingness to just step over it. You are the best.

Namaste
All in all a great time had for my first one and looking forward to many, many more!
And 3 more cheers for the Goddess who made it all happen YAY-YAY-YAY!!! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Much love to all, my sweeties~what a kickass bunch of people to spend the weekend with~I'll try to finish my write up at lunch! :Kiss1:
XOXO

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back