• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Home Improvement

youri0789

TMF Novice
Home Improvement mmmm/f Jill's Ticklish Nightmare

This is my first ever story, any comments would be much appreciated. Thank you!!

It was Tim’s day off and as it was the school holidays he had the kids to look after.
“Tim, is there any chance you might do something constructive with the kids today?” moaned Jill, “ All you’ve done this week is watched TV and lazed about” she went on.
With that Jill marched out leaving the kids and Tim sitting around the TV set.
“You know your mother doesn’t believe we do anything constructive around this house” claimed Tim “so I say we show her just how constructive we can actually be!”
“How do you mean” asked Brad
“Well we all know your mothers main weakness boys!”
With a devilish grin on their faces they got up and headed for the garage.

“We’ll make a tickle table,” exclaimed Tim “Randy you’re the oldest you can help me, Zack your on restraints and mark your on tool duty; feathers, brushes anything you can find!!” Tim laughed; Jill was in for a big surprise

After a few hours they were finished and the gathered around in amazement at how good their new toy looked, they couldn’t wait for Jill to return.
The table was built from an old mahogany coffee table, which Tim had fitted with restraints for the arms and waist as well as a set of medieval style stocks at the end.

Shortly after Jill returned. She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with black ¾ length leggings finished off with white gym socks and tennis shoes. The kids ran to meet her.
“Hi guys what’s the big excitement?”
“We have a surprise for you mom” said mark
“Yeah come on mom, we did something constructive with dad like you said!”
“Close your eyes mom and we’ll show you” said Zack
Jill closed her eyes and the boys her into the garage. Once inside they lowered Jill carefully onto the coffee table then swung her legs round into the stocks. Tim locked the socks then restrained her arms, at this point Jill got suspicious and opened her eyes.
“Hey” she complained, “What’s going on?”
“Welcome to our tickle table” answered Tim
Those two words caused Jill’s heart to sink, however things went from bad to worse as Brad began to untie his moms shoes and then proceeded to remove her socks.
“Please not my feet honey!” she begged
“Too late mom” the three kids replied

With that the four of them began to tickle her senseless, Mark and Brad had the feet whilst Zack had the ribs and Tim had the armpits. Jill laughed uncontrollably and the kids loved the control they had over their mother, so did Tim! After about half an hour Jill was covered in sweat and was laughing hysterically. Tim called a stop too the tickling.

“Thank god for that!” thought Jill, however her momentary relief was short lived as Tim gave his next order.
“All change guys, I have a little surprise for your mothers feet!”
“Please Tim” begged Jill, “no more.”

“Randy pass me that ball of string, Mark let me see what you found.” Ordered Tim
With the string Tim began to tie each one of Jill’s toes to the stocks so she was totally immobile and her soles where completely stretched. Jill had flawless soles with high arches and pretty toes. She wore red nail varnish, which Tim loved. Jill’s feet were by far the most ticklish part of her ultra ticklish body!
Mark returned handing everyone an electric toothbrush and a paintbrush; once again Jill’s heart sank, knowing what was in store!

“Lets go guys,” laughed Jim
Once again the torturous tickling began, Jill was on the verge of passing out and felt her lungs were ready to burst from laughing.
“Noooooooooo, pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeee IIIII caaaaaaaan’t take it anymore”

The tickling of Jill’s flawless soles was unbearable especially now there was no escape at all! Within ten minutes of the excruciating torture Jill passed out.

“Well I think she enjoyed that boys!” joked Tim
The boys laughed, “Right come on now time for bed”
Tim put the boys to bed then returned to find his wife awake, he untied her and she went for a shower,
“I can’t believe you did that!” she said “you know how ticklish I am”
“I’m sorry it won’t happen again, I just wanted to do something fun with the kids” Tim said apologetically.

Jill had a long shower and then went downstairs to find Tim. “Tim” she shouted, there was no reply. There was a light on in the garage so she went to find him.
Tim hid behind the door and jumped out on Jill, he wanted some fun of his own. Jill was totally exhausted so Tim was able to strip her of her dressing gown and slippers and tie her to his tickle table.

Jill couldn’t believe she was about to go through the torture again only this time completely naked!

“Oh by he way,” said Tim “I don’t wanna wake the kids so I added a little something”

With that strapped a red ball gag to Jill’s head.

Jill mmphed loudly but Tim ignored her.

He began to circle her underarms, before moving into an all out frenzied tickle attack, Jill was actually crying with laughter. Tim then moved to Jill’s ultra sensitive nipples that were now very hard and began stroking and pinching them with expertise.

He then began to spider crawl her ribs and lower breast. Jill couldn’t take much more and was becoming more and more aroused, a feeling, which before had remained latent in the presence of her children. Suddenly Tim disappeared. “Tim, where’d you go? Don’t leave me here!” she mumbled under her gag.

Suddenly she felt a breeze on her bare ass cheeks, Tim had removed a secret circular opening he created and was tickling her ass. He gently stroked each cheek before moving ever closer to Jill’s throbbing mound. Jill was almost ready to climax when Tim stopped and came out from under the table. Jill’s sexual frustration was sky high and she was really pissed off!
Next Tim began work on Jill’s most sensitive area, her feet! He circled the balls and heels and stroked her arched, under and between her toes, not an inch of skin was left untouched.

To Jill’s relief Tim stopped tickling her feet after what seemed like an eternity and returned to her crotch. Tim began tickling her inner thighs and clit. He gradually became faster and faster until Jill erupted into multiple orgasms.

She would have woken the whole neighbourhood if it weren’t for the gag! Soon after she passed out. Tim untied her and carried her to bed. Jill needed a good nights sleep; the kids had a long day panned for her tomorrow!.

If anyone has a problem with the kids they are all over 18!

Last edited:
What a great first story!!! If this is your first I hope youll write more. There are plenty of great sitcoms to put ticklish women in stocks. Home Improvement was a unique choice. Best story on the board right now! Great work!! :wavingguy

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back