• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A First Date to Remember -- Part IV

Stephen

TMF Regular
WARNING: This segment contains the F word. Prudes be gone!

What now? A locked door. Shuttered windows. Naked and alone. Vivian was no longer scared. Fear had been pushed aside by anger. What the hell was this guy trying to do? Was there more torture in store? Vivian would have something to say about THAT, now.
Might as well go to sleep. Vivian pushed the bed against the door to keep Stephen from interrupting her again with whatever deviousness his evil mind could concoct. She blew out the candles and crawled under the thick, down comforter.
Vivian awoke to see thin shafts of light squeezing through the cracks in the shutters of the two windows in Stephen's attic. Thin light, but very bright. Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all the shepherds, she thought, it must be noon. Vivian lifted her still tired and aching body from the bed. She noticed a bathrobe, a beautiful silk bathrobe, was hanging on a hook on the door. There had been no robe on that door when she tried to escape hours ago following her terrible ordeal at the hands of this sadistic man for whom she once had such lofty hopes as a lover. Viv tried the door again. It flew open at her tug. She stood in the doorway, still naked as a child, listening to few faint sounds coming from the first floor of the house. She smelled delicious smells, too, but was too angry to want to eat.
Vivian put on the bathrobe. It was far too small for her. Had it been bought for some shorter lady, some woman in Stephen's past who maybe was tied up in the this attic and tickled to the brink of insanity the way Vivian had been? The hem barely reached the bottom of Vivian's butt. She could not close the front. Whoever wore this robe must have been petite, not a 5-10 lady with a 38-inch bust and hips. But that was all there was. Vivian tied the sash in a bow in front of her bare belly and walked down the circular iron staircase to find the man who had tortured her.
Vivian stopped at teh kitchen door, where she saw Stephen working a frying pan over a gas stove. The smell of bacon and coffee wafted throughout the room. Viv leaned against the doorway until Stephen noticed her.
Stephen: "Well, look who's awake. Good morning, sleepyhead. Or should I say good afternoon?"
Vivian glanced at the wall clock. It was almost 1 p.m.
"I want my clothes," she said in a very matter-of-fact voice.
"Sure, but first have something to eat."
Vivian was incredulous. Her jaw dropped at Stephen's boldness. She couldn't speak for a few seconds as Stephen continued waltzing around the kitchen preparing what looked like a mountain of food.
"You expect me to sit down and eat with you after what you did to me? I can't believe you. You're..."
"Well, yeah, unless you're not hungry."
The two of them paused. Vivian was nearly apopletic. Stephen acted like nothing was amiss. Viv finally broke the silence.
"I just want you to get my clothes so I can get out of here," she said in a forceful voice that took Stephen somewhat aback. "I don't ever want to see the inside of this house again and when we see each other at the bus stop I don't want you to say..."
"C'mon, have something to eat...You must be hungry...Please...We can talk."
"About what? How you tied me up and tortured me like I was some sort of a Nazi spy and you were pretending to be Sgt. Rock or something?"
"Yes, we can talk about how you feel about it."
"HOW I FEEL? I'M PISSED OFF!! THAT'S HOW I FEEL!!!"
"Is that all? Pissed off? Sit down and let's eat."
Vivian paused, trying to decide how she felt about Stephen's reaction to her feelings, feelings she thought were only natural after having endured such a terrible experience. What's with this guy? Is he too cool for his own good? Is he mocking her? Is he just naive?
Or is Stephen far more complex than Vivian ever imagined? One thing was for certain. He was like no she had ever met.
"All right," Vivian said in a reluctant voice. "I'll have something to eat, but it's only because I AM very hungry. Then, I want to get dressed and go home to recover from what you did to me."
Stephen said nothing. He was good at that. His silence during Viv's time tied up in the attic heightened her fear to unbelievable levels. He fixed her a dish of bacon, fried potatoes and a bran muffin.
"How do you like your eggs?" he asked.
"No eggs. This will be fine."
Stephen poured Viv a cup of coffee and a glass of juice, then sat down with her to eat.
"You're very ticklish," Stephen remarked.
"Yeah, no kidding, genius."
"Do you like being tickled?"
Vivian's eyes bulged. She stared at him and made a throaty sound that could have been translated as "I can't believe you asked me that."
"Did it look like I was enjoying myself? Think, pal."
"Oh, I mean after it was over."
"After it was over? I wanted to kill you after it was over. Good God, man, you locked me in that room after it was over."
"But what were you feeling...I mean, physically? What was going through you during the time just after I freed you? Not your mind. Your body."
Vivian said nothing, she ate slowly and looked at Stephen, hoping she might read something in that bearded face of his, or behind those thin green eyes.
"I felt exhausted," Vivian said.
"Sure, that's to be expected. And I know you were frightened. That's normal. But fear can do good things to the body. And, if I can say it, you look none the worse for what happened."
Don't even think about it, boy, Vivian thought.
"Did you feel a rush of adrenyline through your body? Did you tingle after it was over. Or was it even more? Was it like, say, electricity coursing through every fiber? Did you feel more alive?"
Viv put her right elbow on the table and rested her chin on her right wrist, a piece of bacon dangling from her fingers.
"You're good, Stephen. You're very good. Is that how other girls you've lured up there felt?"
"Never mind what others felt. How did you feel? What was your experience? I want to know only what Vivian thinks."
Vivian popped the bacon in her mouth. She finished eating in silence. When it was done, Stephen cleared their plates and took them to the kitchen sink.
"Your clothes are on top of a hamper in the bathroom. They're folded neatly. I hope that's OK. Your sandals are there, too."
Vivian sat at the table. The velvet covering on the chair felt good on her bare bottom. The Oriental rug felt nice on the soles of her feet. She didn't move. She almost couldn't move. She started thinking, thinking about those questions Stephen asked, and what were the answers to them. How did she feel, physically? Vivian had given no mind to THAT. The fact that she had been roused from a deep sleep, bound hands and feet, dragged to a cold attic and tied down to a chair, while a man she had so much affection for tickled her without mercy, had put any post-experience feelings on a back burner. But now, Stephen was forcing her to think about what it all meant, and what it did to her in a carnal way.
Several minutes passed before Vivian rose from her chair. She walked to the kitchen door. Stephen, his hands deep in soapy water and pots and pans, did not hear her coming.
"You know what I hate about you," Vivian said.
"Probably a lot of things right now," Stephen sighed.
"I hate that you're right."
Stephen turned. "Right?" He saw Vivian walk slowly to him.
"Right about what?"
"How I feel," Vivian said as she held Stephen's wet hands. "I feel alive, more alive than I had ever felt. I feel...I feel, beautiful...sexy...so desirable."
Stephen felt Vivian's bare toes touching his. She pressed herself against his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. The soft skin of Viv's forearms felt good against his naked sides and back. Instinctively, he put his hands on her shoulders and pressed her tightly to him. Vivian rested her long red hair on his chest.
"It was like you made love to me. Not in the same way, but I felt as if I was the most desirable woman on Earth. But I can't be, can I?"
Vivian's voice was low, breathy, an octave deeper than normal. It had a tiny catch in it.
"It felt so awful at the time. I was scared. Oh, I was so terrified. But, yet, I never had a more life-affirming feeling. A strange force ran through me, like I was possessed. I don't know...I don't know...I don't even know why I tell you this...Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"Yes," Stephen said softly.
"More beautiful than when we kissed in the lake?" Viv asked as she slid the toes of her left foot along Stephen's right instep, and felt Stephen's nod to indicate an answer in the affirmative.
"More beautiful than when you fucked me?"
"Every bit as beautiful, my love."
Vivian reached up and kissed Stephen on the mouth. She pulled back her head, closed her eyes, and brought her lips back to his. She gave him one long, sweet lover's kiss, then dropped her arms, stepped back and removed the sash from her robe.
Viv smiled a sly but sexy smile. She dropped the sash in front of her. She then wheeled around, her bare heels squeaking as she made a 180 degree turn. With her back to Stephen, Vivian slowly pulled her arms behind her, and crossed her wrists.
Stephen picked up the sash. He tied Vivian's hands, took her by the arm and led her upstairs.

THE END

Last edited:
Wow! I love it... I've never read a story quite like this... and so romantic, in a twisted sort of way: my favorite kind of story ;) Truly unique and fantastic.

Oh, yes, tickling SHOULD be romantic. In a twisted way? Perhaps, but to me it is as romantic as it is erotic. And I say that not just because I get aroused by tying up a woman and tickling her. I would always want the lee to be OK with what I do. Like any kind of sexual activity, it has to enjoyable for both parties.
And, once again, thank you so much. It means more to me to hear praise from a woman, considering women will always be the lees in my stories.

i also liked this chapter.. is this the end of the story? and what an ending. so mad and hating him until he asked her how she felt deep down inside. great job and very well written as always

isabeau

Wonderful!

Beautiful ending! Simply lovely!

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back