• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST '06 - June 3rd and 4th

QBWeaver

Verified
That's the date. I've posted it elsewhere in TMF but figured I'd better put it here too.

It's later than normal this year because I have my first grandchild coming into the world sometime around late April and I wanted to leave enough time to help my son and his wife get settled with the little one before I head out of town.

Interested in attending NEST? Email me at [email protected]. If you're new to NEST you'll be sent a questionnaire to fill out. Once reviewed and approved you'll get lots more details.

Been to NEST before - Just email me and I'll get you set up.

We now have the ability to receive the deposits via PayPal which will help avoid the snail mail issue but snail mail is also an option. We got a great price (around $70 plus tax) for the hotel.

Hope you'll come join us at the largest Tickling Event in the world!

??? for QBWeaver

QBWeaver do I send my questionairre to [email protected] or [email protected] ?? i havent received anything yet and I am wondering ifi sent it to the wrong email address....or if you guys denied me access to nest..lol that would suck but uumm let me know when you get a chance. my return email is [email protected] thanks

Let's all chill for a second and take a breath.

In

Out

Good :)

You have absolutely no idea how many emails and questions we have to deal with when NEST is announced. It's a big job. Please be patient and you will be informed soon. I realize that there are plane tickets, train tickets, hotel reservations to buy. We will get all the information out to you.

Soon-to-be-Grandmama QB does a lot on her own to make this happen. Let's give her a hug and a tickle.

Thanks for all your patience.

Max

Jan,

Be sure to check your AOL SPAM filter for e-mails. Sometimes AOL automaticaly puts e-mails in there that it shouldn't

:tickle:

All Emails have now been answered, information sent and I'm up to date. Sorry for the delay folks. I was out of town for a week - and oh man what an amazing week. Then I spent several days busy with exciting family stuff having to do with the upcoming the birth of my first grandchild.

But I'm back now and all caught up.

We currently have 67 people confirmed on the list and I'm awaiting questionaire answers back from 22 more! And it's only the beginning of April!

Interesting in coming to NEST? Email me at [email protected]!

Oh!

I guess my e-mail got lost in the aether.

I'll resend.

Check your blocked mail please. :)

IrishGirl and I WILL be there! As soon as we get the chance, we're going to not only send the deposit, but also reserve a room for two nights! We're planning on having two beds: one for bondage and tickle torture, and one for sleeping, hehe!

ViperGTS said:
IrishGirl and I WILL be there! As soon as we get the chance, we're going to not only send the deposit, but also reserve a room for two nights! We're planning on having two beds: one for bondage and tickle torture, and one for sleeping, hehe!

How can one sleep with all the laughing lmao

Sleep? Who will be able to sleep?

I will NOT be sleeping at all. Way too much fun going for me to sleep.
I'll sleep when I get home.
I just hope none of the tickler girls will sneak into my room & tie me down & tickle my bare soles. :feets: <<<<----

I plan on going but i have a question

Hey everyone
I filled out there question deal and I want to know am I supposed to wait for something in my email or what do i do now that i have filled it out and sent it off

Jeremy
[email protected]

LoveMachineCnF said:
Hey everyone
I filled out there question deal and I want to know am I supposed to wait for something in my email or what do i do now that i have filled it out and sent it off

Jeremy
[email protected]

Hey Jeremy,
You'll get an email after you are accepted and the email will contain info where to send your deposit. I hope you get to make it this year.

Sandee

Oh man, I am so excited, and I can not wait!!!

Where have you folks chosen to host the gathering?
Seems we can never have it at the same place. Lord do I miss
those days in Max's apartment. Now those were some GREAT times
there.

Again, Can not wait to see you all again.

:jester:

~L~

Lifeseeker said:
Where have you folks chosen to host the gathering?
QUOTE]

That is one bit of info. that you will never see posted online...nor the hotel location. This information is sent in e-mail and is to be kept strictly to yourself. If someone says they've been cleared but hasn't gotten the info. they should be directed to Jan. It's too easy for someone to claim they've been cleared but haven't heard anything about the info. When they are notified that they are cleared, most of the information is in the same e-mail. The actual gathering location is held close until right before the gathering date so that it's got less time to leak out. It WILL be in the Phili area, though. ;)

Ann

Anyone Staying Late On June 5th ?

Will there be anyone staying until early evening on Monday June 5th?
The best flight I can find has a departure from Philly at 8:25 PM.
I don't want to pay for another night just for a few hours that day.
I have not made this reservation yet, but I am about to.
The problem is if no one stays after Monday afternoon I'm pretty much stuck for about 7 - 8 hours before my flight home.
Or would I be better off going home early ?

There are at least a few of us who will be sticking around until Tuesday morning. I'm not sure what we'll be doing after the Monday morning brunch. But, we'll be around somewhere...quite likely in town wandering the South St. area. We'll likely be making things up as we go along.

Ann

Are there a lot of cute female 'ler's attending NEST this year? I'm a tickle starved male 'lee, possibly (probably) attending this years NEST

a newbie here friend of mine is coming with me,

and she told me to pick out a cute guy ,not that im an authority on choosing (thankfully lol) for her to tickle torture, she'e ruthless im telling ya...

10 years of NEST!

Just about to book my ticket to this year's NEST. I can't wait!! And I'm hoping EVERYONE will be there ...

I will be arriving early .. and staying late :)

L. (aka BeautyUK)

Last edited:
Lisha said:
Just about to book my ticket to this year's NEST. I can't wait!! And I'm hoping EVERYONE will be there ...

L. (aka BeautyUK)

Glad to hear you'll be with us again! It will be good to see you. Just watch out for those power tools! Should be...nah, WILL be...a great extended weekend!

Ann

Lisha said:

L. (aka BeautyUK)
OH MY GOD!
You mean I will get to tickle those sexy soles again? WOO HOO!
WOW. I am SO happy to hear from you after all these years.
I hope you remember me. I was the guy with the beard that sensually stroked your soles.
:woot: :veryhappy
:feets: <<<<----

Lisha said:

L. (aka BeautyUK)

Lisha,
I might be staying until Monday night (June 5th).
Will you be staying longer than that?
If so I can stay an extra day if you want to.
Let me know.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back