• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yes..I have an ACTUAL SUGGESTION

RobAce

Verified
Okay Ive been thinking about this for some time....
Id like to suggest we have "Sports Forum"
We have a lot of members here who enjoy sports from all over the world and I notice how many threads garner attention from these topics.
I know we have a general forum...but at times it gets so crowded from other subjects us sports lovers have a hard time finding where to post.

So hows about it....how about a Sports Forum. It would be good for the Football Pools during the season, great for this March Madness..and NASCAR and even Golf right now.

Well there you go MODS...a suggestion. What do you all think?

Rob

I'm not opposed to the idea, but is there really enough sports-related content here to justify a seperate forum for it?

Jeff,
first off thank you for replying.
second..I think there is plenty of content for a sports forum. Look at last NFL season and TMF Pool.
Even during non-season we have some members talking NFL.
There are A LOT of baseball fans and we could have some great discussions without it being in other threads and forums, and plus give us a chance maybe later on to do our own Fantasy Leagues in the forum.
I think it would be a good step for a forum for those of us that enjoy sports.
There would certainly be many people who would take advantage of it.
Perhaps we could do an informal poll or something.
Also I understand you wouldn't want the MODS spread to thin, but speaking for myself I can tell you if I notice anything you know I alert you all as soon as I can.
In a sports forum there would be less "flamming" and definately no "kissy-face" threads.
Even our international members could take part in it with sports like soccer, cricket..etc. Heck we could even put wrestling (WWE) in there.
I dont post a lot of sports article I would like to because I know in the General Forum they would get hidden by the jokes, funny stories and pictures of signs and peoples butts...LOL.
I just think it would add something that a lot of us enjoy to something we already enjoy.
Thanks again Jeff.

Rob

Last edited:
And for my 2 cents (ya I have been throwing in a lot of pennies lately)

A lot of folks do not put sports up for the reason that the thread gets buried so quickly no one responds....

And there is nascar and a host of other sports interests that WOULD be discussed....

Believe me I know gen dis is there for this reason, but it tends to fill up with other topics rather quickly...

:sadcry:

I think this is probably a good ideal for the reasons already mentioned. It would make things a lot easier to find in terms of those wanting to discuss Nascar, football, basketball, etc.

Naturally I vote yes on this. I belong to a separate sports forum (same format as this, as a matter of fact) but I'd just as soon do it here thank you very much. I gotta say I think the Nascar fans on this site know more about Nascar than the people on my Nascar forum!

Sports fan here, so I would certainly be in favor. Even if it turned out to be a moderately sized sports part of the forum, I think it would be good for those of us who like to discuss sports. Good Idea!

Mitch

I support this idea.

Judging from the popularity of my "baseball only" thread last season, there should be lots of posts during baseball season. :D

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
To Myraids and all those other decision makers, THANK YOU!
Buy yourself something nice and say its from me :triangle:

You guys rock!!

Rob

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back