• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Law and Order SVU: Olivia gets tickled m/f

hahaha... SVU is my favorite Law & Order! That was a very clever and cute take on the TV show, I like how you started it out with the "In the New York Justice System..." like all the episodes, I could almost hear the theme music after reading that ;) and I like that the detectives looked up 'knismolagnia', much like research they would do on the show if they encountered a criminal with unusual sexual interests. And it was funny that Elliot tickled her even after she'd been 'tortured' by the rapist, like he didn't really take it seriously ;) ...although after all the nasty stuff they've seen on the show, I guess tickling would seem pretty tame by comparison. Great job

SVU tickling

that is a very well written story!!!!......when i read it, i could see each character in all scenarios!!! :wowzer:

Oh wow that was amazing!! SVU is one of my favorite TV shows, and I always wished Benson & Stabler would get together.

i previously submitted a Frasier fic...it was pretty crap may I add, but ur stories seem to improve with every new one u write, definitely worth pursueing James.

far out olivia has an unbelievable set of breasts as well... i was hoping they'd be incorporated... hehehe really good story though.

Dude, you should do a sequel where Stephanie March gets it

It looks like you spent a lot of time on this story, and I enjoyed reading it from one author to another.

alex cabot was the one who faked her death to get away
its funny becasue the actress who plays novack now was a bad girl on an earlier svy episode

Ooh, what a great story. I usually watch Law and Order from time to time, it too is great a show. :cat:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back