• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tulipangel ticklish adventure

jd58

TMF Expert
tulipangel and i meet online. i was having some marrage problems so i was doing a lot of surfing. tulipangel was going though about the same thing. after 3 weeks of e-mails we did meet in person.
now nothing developed out of the meeting but a friendship. we are still with our same partners. we do however e-mail a lot and still meet for a drink now and again. we have gotten to know each other pretty good in this meetings.
so one day we were having a drink and maybe it was the wine she was having but she said that she had an inrterest in lite bondage. i confessed that i did too."um really" she said with a giggle. "would you like to try some,sometime i asked". she notted yes but said"it has to be lite". not a problem i said".
we decided to meet at my place in a couple of days when my wife would be at work.
now i knew t. was ticklish as she knew i was too.what she didn't know about me was my foot fetish and my love of foot tickling.
she arrived about noon on that day. all dressed up becouse she just came from a job interview. i let her in and we sat on the couch and chatted. i told her how good she looked."thanks she said".
i asked her if she was ready "yes,but keep it lite she reminded me.i said "no problem".as she sat on the couch i went and got a kitchen chair. i than got one of my belts and asked if i could have the one she was wearing.
she took it of and i took my belt and put it around her waist with her arms at her side i tighted it holding her hands and arms in place.
i then took her legs and stuck her feet in the back of the chair sticking out over the seat.taking her belt i tighted it up just above the ankles.asking t. if she was comfotable. she said "yes.
than with a grin on my face i said "so tulipangel how ticklish are your feet"?
her eyes widened in horror."no not my feet" she said. as i slowly removed her shoes exposing her vary attractive nylon clad feet. her feet were all mine."no,no don't this jeff".she said.
as my intext finger touched her heel she instently started laughing as my finger slowly ran up the bottom of her foot.hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! stop! stop! she pleaded". i can't take my feet tickled".hahahahahahaha.
as all my fingers tickled all over the bottoms of those vary ticklish feet she was hysterical with hard laughter.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE, NO MORE!!!!!!!! she screamed.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did stop to let her catch her breath.okey you can untie me now she said beathing hard.my feet are so ticklish" she said and the nylons make them more so but once again i started my tickling attack. up and down her ticklish feet.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! as my fingers glided softly but firmly from heel to toe.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!! she yelled".HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!.by this time tears were running down her cheeks and her makeup was running also.
i kept this up for about an hour. stopping to let her catch her breath.when i did untie her. she said breathing hard"man i have never been tickled liked that. then what surprised me was when t. said" next time it will be my turn to be the ler.i did enjoy that"she said with a smile as she put her shoes back on".

the end :tickle:

Good story dude, hope your marriage works out okay too! It was innocent and casual tickling, which is always a nice courtesay.

Nylons huh? If it were me, I would've clipped those bad boys and played with her toes while tickling her stocking sole (that way her feet can breathe, and yet still be ten times as ticklish lol)

Of course then I'd buy her a new pair, cause that's how I roll

very good

jd58 said:
tulipangel and i meet online. i was having some marrage problems so i was doing a lot of surfing. tulipangel was going though about the same thing. after 3 weeks of e-mails we did meet in person.
now nothing developed out of the meeting but a friendship. we are still with our same partners. we do however e-mail a lot and still meet for a drink now and again. we have gotten to know each other pretty good in this meetings.
so one day we were having a drink and maybe it was the wine she was having but she said that she had an inrterest in lite bondage. i confessed that i did too."um really" she said with a giggle. "would you like to try some,sometime i asked". she notted yes but said"it has to be lite". not a problem i said".
we decided to meet at my place in a couple of days when my wife would be at work.
now i knew t. was ticklish as she knew i was too.what she didn't know about me was my foot fetish and my love of foot tickling.
she arrived about noon on that day. all dressed up becouse she just came from a job interview. i let her in and we sat on the couch and chatted. i told her how good she looked."thanks she said".
i asked her if she was ready "yes,but keep it lite she reminded me.i said "no problem".as she sat on the couch i went and got a kitchen chair. i than got one of my belts and asked if i could have the one she was wearing.
she took it of and i took my belt and put it around her waist with her arms at her side i tighted it holding her hands and arms in place.
i then took her legs and stuck her feet in the back of the chair sticking out over the seat.taking her belt i tighted it up just above the ankles.asking t. if she was comfotable. she said "yes.
than with a grin on my face i said "so tulipangel how ticklish are your feet"?
her eyes widened in horror."no not my feet" she said. as i slowly removed her shoes exposing her vary attractive nylon clad feet. her feet were all mine."no,no don't this jeff".she said.
as my intext finger touched her heel she instently started laughing as my finger slowly ran up the bottom of her foot.hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! stop! stop! she pleaded". i can't take my feet tickled".hahahahahahaha.
as all my fingers tickled all over the bottoms of those vary ticklish feet she was hysterical with hard laughter.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE, NO MORE!!!!!!!! she screamed.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did stop to let her catch her breath.okey you can untie me now she said beathing hard.my feet are so ticklish" she said and the nylons make them more so but once again i started my tickling attack. up and down her ticklish feet.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! as my fingers glided softly but firmly from heel to toe.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!! she yelled".HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!.by this time tears were running down her cheeks and her makeup was running also.
i kept this up for about an hour. stopping to let her catch her breath.when i did untie her. she said breathing hard"man i have never been tickled liked that. then what surprised me was when t. said" next time it will be my turn to be the ler.i did enjoy that"she said with a smile as she put her shoes back on".

the end :tickle:

good story, maybe we can convince ang to really do this??? cmon ang , u know u want to, hehehe

:firedevil

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back