• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Mario Tickling story! koopa/f

Drago69

TMF Expert
Super Mario Tickling Story! - by Drago69
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario and his Brother Luigi were relaxing in their house in the Mushroom Kingdom, they had just finished a hard days work of plumbing...

"Ahhh...I think i'll go check and see if we got any mail." Luigi said as he got up and began to walk to the door.

Luigi walked out and checked in the mail box outside of the house, sure enough, there was a letter from the Chancellor of the Mushroom Kingdom. Luigi opened it as soon as he took it out...though it was addressed to Mario!

'Mario! please help! The princess has been kidnapped by Bowser again and we need your help to get her back...geeze, this is getting old huh?

Sincerely Mushroom Kingdom Chancellor.'

"Oh no! not again!" Luigi yelled to himself, "...I better tell Mario!"

Luigi ran into the house waving the letter in his hand..

"Mario! Mario!" Luigi yelled to him, "..there is a letter to you from Chancellor"

"what?" Mario asked.

Luigi handed Mario the letter and Mario read it very quickly...

"Mamamia." Mario said while hopping out of his chair, "i've got to go see the Chancellor about this and rescue the princess!"

Mario ran out of the house...

--------------------Meanwhile, in Bowser's Castle------------------

The princess was knocked unconcious when Bowser had kidnapped here in his flying machine, she awoke to a familiar face, bowser himself. She also found that she was chained to the wall of his dungeon.

"heh heh, finally awake, my dear?" Bowser said.

"B-BOWSER!? What am I doing in this place!?, normally you give me a nice room!" Princess Toadstool exclaimed.

"Well, my dear, this time I am doing things a little different!" Bowser stated, with a smirk on his face.

"W-What do you mean?" princess asked.

"Well, you see, i've been kidnapping you and trying to win your love!" Bowser said, "...but that never happened, mainly because Mario came in, and maybe that how I treated you just wasn't gonna cut it!"

"And?" Princess said, obviously not giving a damn.

"Well, I thought to myself, maybe I should just ..torture the love out of you!" Bowser said happily. "...a torture that will leave no marks, and will deal the victim no pain"

"And what torture is that, Bowser?" princess asked.

"I have placed a small machine under your feet, the machine will do most of the torture." Bowser explained, "..While I go out for a little while, I've got to make preparations for the wedding, muhhahahahahah!"

"But first i must remove your shoes"

Bowser took off Princess Toadstool's pink shoes, revealing the princess' 5' 9 feet, after doing this he left.

"What could he be planning to do to me?" the Princess pondered.

Then, the machine below brought out two mechanical arms with each of the hands holding feathers.

"What!? Oh no! he must have planned to tickle me until I agreed to love and Marry him!" Princess thought to herself, "Oh dear, what am I to do, I can only hope Mario will come and rescue me!"

the arms then began to move and began to work their feather on the princess' soft soles, one hand for each foot.

"NOOOOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHHAA" Princess laughed, "...PLEASE NO!! ahahahha MAKE THEM STOP!!!"

The tickling like this, continued for another 30minutes, when Bowser came back through the door and stopped the machine.

"Well, my dear, are you ready to love me?" Bowser asked.

"*huff*..*huff*....NEVER!" Princess yelled.

"Suit yourself, my dear, but be warned, until you agree, a new arm will appear every half hour to tickle you senseless, hahahaha!!!"

With that Bowser sat down at a table a short distance away from the princess and watched as the machine started up again, both of the original feathers tickling the princess' feet, and a new one appearing, this hand had no feather, and just began to squeeze and tweek the princess' thighs and knees.

"NOO!! Make them stop!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA"

"Not until you agree to Marry me, my dear."

"N-NO! HAHAHHAA"

This tickling kept up for another 30 minutes...

"Well, looks like it's time for another arm to come out, prepare yourself ,my dear, heh heh." Bowser said mockingly.

"NOOOOOHOHO!"

Then just as Bowser said, a new arm appeared and began to tickle the princess' Somtach through her clothes.

"AHHHH, I CAHAHHAN'T TAHAHAKE IT AHAHAHNYMOHORREEEE!!" Princess screamed in ticklish agony.

"Then agree to love me and Marry me!" Bowser exclaimed.

"N-NOOO, I CAHAHAHN'T!!" Princess still refused.

"ha, then let the torture continue!"

The princess was tickled for at least 3 hours after this, each half hour a new arm would appear to tickle her in a new area, now there was pretty much no space left, the princess was being tickled from head to toe, 2 tickling her feet, 2 tweaking thighs and knees, 2 tickling stomach, 2 going at her underarms, 1 tickling her the backs off her legs and her butt, and 1 feather her face.

The Princess was exhausted..

"I ..*gasp*...Can't take ahahanymohohore...stop...plehehehase..."
Princess said, gasping for air.

"NO! just tell me you'll love me and marry me!!! come on!!!" Bowser yelled impatiently.

"...no..." princess replied.

The princess was too exhausted to laugh or wiggle or do anything anymore, so all she could do was just be tickled and tickled, that is, until she passed out not too long after.

"Oh great! now she's unconcious! this is just great!" bowser thought to himself.

Then at the time, the door was bashed through and in came Mario..AND Luigi, don't see that too often anymore..

Mario took care of Bowser by jumping on his head and smashing him with his trusty hammer, while Luigi went and got the Princess, Bowser was unconcious now, so the two of them left with the princess.

They immediately returned her to the Mushroom Kingdom, where the princess had a nice needed rest...

The End

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back