• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seattle Area Get Together? Speak up if you're interested

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
In referencing this thread http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=66346, I've come to realize there's a few of us in the pacific northwest, perhaps even enough to get together and say "howdy"

I'm now living near Seattle, and want to know who would be up for getting together and basically just have lunch and chat and such in the next month or two? I want to keep it low key, just a way for some of us to meet face to face.

I know we have folks living in Oregon, Washington, and southwestern Canada that have expressed an interest if something gets put together. So if you're interested, either respond here, PM me, or email me (my email is in my signature).

Well I'd need to get a passport...and it's a 12 hour drive from Calgary but maybe on a long weekend or something...

Ditto on the passport thing. It's also quite a bit of a drive. (I'm in BC, but near the Alberta border)

NW tickling

OK, so I want there to be a gathering &/or "munch" up here as much as the rest of us. So I took the liberty of setting up what a couplethings that should hopefully get us all organized so these things can happen. Anyone in the Pac NW who is interested in tickling should email me, or IM me on Yahoo Instant Messenger. I'll start putting together a list of us, and when we start getting some numbers built up we can take it from there, and set up some get togethers
The email address is: [email protected]
The YIM screenname is: nwtickling

Contact me one of these two ways and encourage anyone you know in the Pac NW to do the same. Additionally, if you want to repost this info on other tickling sites, messageboards, or whatever that'd be cool. Let's just get this email address and Instant Messenger thing together so we can start organizing something. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Heh, well I'm still in Redmond, and still very interested in meeting you guys, so feel free to put me on the list. I'm oblesklk on Yahoo Messenger, my door's always open.

Can't make any promises but . .

I'd like to know about any gatherings. Would certainly attend if my crazy schedule allows.

Good for you guys! :) It seems like there's lots of you (shoot, we had a woman fly all the way to San Jose from Seattle for our last event :cool: ), so it should work great. Good luck! :wavingguy

I'm in Seattle... already on 1Ticklishguy's list I think... anyone who cares to can IM as korovan on YM or Prince Lydon or AIM and Windows Messenger...

Last edited:
Re: Seattle get together....

Heck...I'm in Vancouver, WA. I'd take the drive up!

Alaska too

I'm in Alaska, probably closer to the fans in Canada, but if there is a get together in Seattle, it is one plane flight away. We are long overdue in the NW for such a gathering.
Smyslov

My husband and I (tkdemons) are interested. I also know a few more people in the area that would probably join a lunch or something!

NW get together

Seems like there might be enough people around and enough interest for a get together in or near Seattle. I'm in Alaska so a little removed to do much local planningbut if someone in Seattle cares to get the ball rolling?:2poke:

Sounds great!...

Definitly sign me up! Seems there are enough of us to make it happen.

This is a "very Seattle" situation... this thread alone has been running for about a year and a half... and as far as I know there has been no gathering/munch at all.

It's kinda like the light-rail/monorail thing yusta-was: all talk and planning, and no action.

Let's just make it happen, How about meeting at Vivace's Coffee (E. Denny/Broadway) on some Sunday afternoon in November. I nominate the 17th. Any seconds?

So what ya gonna do about it?

Take the bull by the horns and set something up, Korovan!

Diz

Even if I had a passport I wouldn't drive that far for coffee :rotate: Good luck though.

/bump

I just moved to the seattle area, would not mind meeting for a social gathering :) To start, of course :blush:

Heck, brother, I'd roll up just t'meetcha...

Wow, hey man! It's been awhile since I checked this thread. I started it when I actually had *cough* time off. Unfortunately, it's long since I've been able to make that claim. Anyway, I'd love to meet up and shoot the breeze. In all these long years, I've been remiss in face-to-face contact with my fellow tickler. You, especially. Shame on Ob: time to remedy! I've a home now, certainly large enough for a gathering. So the reason I don't host one is...? Hmmm, I don't know :confused:

Shoot me a PM sometime, I'd love to catch up.

/bump

I just moved to the seattle area, would not mind meeting for a social gathering :) To start, of course :blush:

Wonderful, I hope you're liking the city so far. Seattle is a lot to love. From our vast collection of dominating professional sports teams, ample sunlight, affordable housing, sandy beaches, and sublime traffic control, you too can have it all (if you look elsewhere). Despite all that, welcome!

:wavingguy

LOL!

Man, do I miss yer delicate perspective, big boy. Hee hee... :)

Ok, so I moved

Well, I started this thing awhile back but have since moved. If anyone wants to take the torch of organizing something in the Pacific Northwest then by all means, run with it. Prolly should have handed that off before I moved. Sorry about that.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back