• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Anniston and the tickle monsters(monsters/f)

Tickle Machine

It was Halloween night, and Jennifer Anniston was going to have some fun by going to a haunted house. She was dressed as Cleopatra for the evening. When it was time to go in, Jennifer saw vampires, warewolves, a strange looking rack with straps all around it which she paid no attention to. All of a sudden a hand with a towel of ether was across her face and mouth. Jennifer screamed.
"HMMMMNOOOOOOOO!" Before she passed out.

When she woke up, she was on that rack that she saw earlier, she was naked and strapped down, her arms were above her head, her feet were tied down and she was also strapped down across the bottom part of her stomach. She could hardly move.

A strange man entered the room wearing a hood with two suitcases.
"No need to fear Jen" The man said, "I am just going to conduct an experiment on you for you see I am a scientist who is studying tickling stimuli and I brought a few friends along you see I have in my suitcases what I like to call "tickle monsters" and as you laugh on every spot I will produce another
one on your naked body."

"OH NOOOOOOO!" Jennifer anniston cried.
"Oh I will be hearing laughter soon enough." and with that the scientist placed a small robotic hand on her neck and began to tickle her.

"Heehehehehe!" Jen laughed.
"Pretty good but I don't think it's your worst spot though!" the scientist placed another two tickle monsters on her breasts.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jennifer started to buck and heave at this point
"OOOOOOOHHH Now we are getting somewhere!" now the scientist placed two more tickle monsters dead center in her underarms. The tickling was getting too much to take.
"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOH PLEASE STOPAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Oh but dear we are just getting started and it seems like the further I go down the more ticklish you become, now I am going to let two more tickle those sexy ribs of yours!"
Jennifer was screaming at this point.
"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!PLEASE STOP!"
"Best reaction yet!" The scientist smiled."Now let's try the tummy shall we."
When the scientist put a tickle monster there It was all incoherent laughter as the tickle monster went all over her stomach and gave the belly button it's due attention.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Girl you are bad! I haven't even got to the feet yet and you are already whipping those locks back and forth?" "I feel sorry for you!" The scientist said.
"This next one is a special tickle monster, it has a special little feather in it to go right between your legs!"
This made Jennifer moan as well as laugh.
(moan)" hahahahahahahahahahahaha(moan)hahahahahahahahahahahahaha"
Jennifer was just about to go limp at this point. The scientist got two more tickle monsters, and put them on her legs and whenever she bucked the arms would go behind her knees.
"hahahahahahaha(moan)haaaaaaaahahahaha(moan)hahahahahahahahaha!"
"One last place!" The scientist said excitedly "Oh by the way the only way these tickle monsters will stop is if you stop moving completley." He placed the last two tickle monsters right on the soles of her feet. They worked on every part of her foot until they found the most ticklish part of her foot which happened to be the balls of her feet.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(moan) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(moan) OHGODSTOP THIS IS TOO MUCH I CAN'T STAND IT(MOAN)AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
After 10 more minutes of tickle torture. Jennifer Anniston finally passed out.
The scientist wrote down detailed descriptions of his subject reaction, untied her, and woke her with smelling salts, and sped out of the haunted house.
"That was the most intense tickling I have ever had!" Jen said to herself. She got up and put her clothes back on and went out to her limo into the night.

The End

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back