• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story from a new poster (F/F, some sexual content)

seanc130

TMF Poster
Uh, yeah, hi. I've been lurking around the shadows at the edge of the TMF for years now, but I just recently signed up for a membership. And since now I *can* post, I might as well. :p

So I wrote a little story. This is the first time I've ever written any tickling stuff that I would show to other people, so please be kind.

I've wished for a long time to see a story with this particular 'victim'. So, operating on the 'If you want something done right ...' principle, I finally decided to go ahead and write the damn thing. The 'ler is not supposed to be anyone in particular--just a woman I made up for the purpose. The 'lee, though she's been dead longer than I've been alive, is still the sexiest singer in the history of music, as far as I'm concerned. It takes a while to get to the 'good parts', but I couldn't resist taking my time and celebrating her beauty before I got down to business and tickled the hell out of her. :D

So here we go ...

JANIS JOPLIN'S BIRTHDAY
by Sean Carroll

19th January 1969

'RIIIIIIIIING!'

'RIIIIIIIIING!'

Janis Lyn Joplin rolled over in her luxurious four-poster hotel bed and picked up the phone.

'Good morning, Miss Joplin. It's 10:00', said the businesslike voice on the other end.

'Uggh. Thank you.' The words tumbled out of Janis's mouth with difficulty, and pushed their way out through the foggy, groggy fatigue in which she was enveloped. She hung up the phone, or rather, she dropped it and it luckily landed back on the cradle where it belonged.

_Maybe I shouldn't have had that third bottle of Southern Comfort last night_, she thought to herself regretfully. Holding her slightly spinning head, she slowly propped herself up in bed and swung her legs over the side. She slipped her pale white feet into a pair of fuzzy slippers with real sunflowers attached to the top of the toe part. As she got up and sort of walked, sort of staggered into the bathroom, the backs of the slippers lightly flopped up and down against her softly rounded heels, providing tantalising glimpses at parts of her slightly curving arches.

Back in the bed, next to where she had been, a shape stirred under the blankets. 'Good morning, Janis', muttered the half-asleep figure.

'Mornin', honey', said Janis from the bathroom, now starting to become semi-conscious of the world around her. The person in the bed was a woman named Melissa, a petitely built redhead she had met in a bar. While Janis certainly loved her men, she had been known on more than one occasion to avail herself of the company of her own gender, as well. For a forward-thinking hippie like her, details like gender took a back seat to more important things, like emotional closeness and sensual pleasure. She had been going out with Melissa for a couple of months, and they had become rather fond of each other, though neither had reached the level of wishing to make a firm commitment yet.

Janis's big, beautiful mane had gotten up close and personal with just about every part of her pillow during the night, and it stuck out wildly in all directions. Somehow, the unkempt hair, along with her bleary eyes and thoroughly wrinkled pajamas, made her look all the sexier--she was a force of nature, an untamed Amazon, with a deep inner beauty shining out clearly from beneath the ruffled exterior.

After managing to put her hair into some semblance of order and changing into her day clothes, Janis came back into the main room and gave Melissa, who was now sitting up, a kiss. 'I gotta go, honey', she said. 'I got a lot of work to do to get ready for my show tonight. It'll take me about five hours just to do my hair.' She giggled under her breath, picturing the elaborate 'do she would be wearing that night. The laugh, despite the raspy overtones of her voice, was surprisingly high-pitched and girlish, belying her tough-mama image and hinting at the shy, bookish nerd girl who lay underneath.

'Okay. I'll see you tonight. Good luck, girl.' Melissa gave Janis another kiss, slowly and sensually. When it was over, Janis began to walk to the door, but then she paused. She looked back at Melissa. _Isn't she going to say anything?_, she thought.

'Something wrong?' asked Melissa casually.

Janis started a bit, as if awoken from a reverie. 'Uhh ... No, no, nothing.' She began to leave again. 'Have a good day, hon. Love you.' But inside, she was hurt. Feelings of loneliness and inadequacy, rooted in her difficult childhood as a highly unpopular outcast in her conservative hometown of Port Arthur, Texas, began to well up in her heart, as they often did. _Figures_, she thought to herself bitterly. _I may be the biggest female rock singer in the world, but I still can't get a girlfriend who will remember my birthday._ She quickly exited the room to hide her disappointment.

'Love you too', called Melissa after her as she vanished through the doorway. Then she quietly chuckled to herself. _Thought I forgot, didn't you, Janis?_ she thought. _Just you wait. Tonight you'll get a birthday present you'll never forget._ She opened the drawer in the endtable next to her and looked at the contents: four pairs of expensive, fur-lined handcuffs.

Melissa grinned wickedly and lustfully.

Janis sat in the back of her limo, puffing on a joint and watching the scenery roll by with little interest. She'd given a tremendous, emotionally charged performance that night--and she'd been thinking about Melissa the whole time. _What a depressing way to begin life as a 26-year-old_, she thought to herself grimly. _Then again, it is pretty appropriate, for me. And at least I got some great music out of it._

She was still dressed in her performing costume. She wore a frilly purple blouse with no sleeves that exposed her underarms, a pair of silky black bellbottom-style pants with elaborate psychedelic swirls on the cuffs, a pair of backless shoes showing off her shapely ankles and heels, and her usual accompaniment of flashy necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Her face sported a pair of large, round, red-tinted sunglasses that made her eyes even more impossible to look away from than usual. She had a glittery anklet on her left foot and a fluffy pink feather boa around her shoulders, as well. To top it all off, she wore her hair in a great sweeping 'do with streaks of green and purple dye, and a giant rainbow-coloured crown of long, beautiful feathers that would have made a peacock turn bright green with jealousy.

She sighed, stubbed the joint out in an ashtray, and opened the minibar next to her, pouring herself a third glass of whiskey. She was starting to feel that familiar warmth spread through her insides, and she knew that pretty soon she wouldn't care about Melissa or anything else.

By the time she got back to the hotel, she was only half-conscious and just in control of herself enough to make her way to the room and stumble inside. She practically threw herself into the bed and allowed herself to drift off to sleep, dead to the world. She never even bothered to change out of her costume. Her legs dangled over the edge of the bed, and one of her shoes fell off. Her sunglasses and boa ended up next to her on the bed.

She never even saw Melissa, who peered at her from the bathroom and chuckled to herself. _Time to get to work_, she said to herself.

An hour or two later, Janis's eyes slowly drifted open. She'd been drunk enough to pass out, but not enough to stay that way for long. As the world began to come into focus around her, she tried to move. But she couldn't. Her arms were up over her head, attached to the posts of the bed with handcuffs, leaving her underarms exposed and easily accessible. Her ankles were just as firmly cuffed to the posts at the foot of the bed; her other shoe had disappeared as well. It took a few moments for the reality to register. Then suddenly, as it hit her, she jerked fully awake.

'What's going on here?!' she reflexively asked no one in particular, a stab of fear in her husky yet feminine voice. Then a figure appeared next to her. 'Melissa??'

A wide grin appeared on Melissa's face. 'Ahh, you're finally awake! Good morning, sunshine!' she said playfully.

Janis had a formidable intellect, and it didn't take long for her steel-trap mind to comprehend that the situation was not so much frightening as intriguing. Now that Melissa's familiar, smiling face was there, she began to feel more comfortable. It wasn't as if Janis had never experimented with bondage before, after all. She smiled a bit. 'I'd give you a hug, dear, but I seem to be ... a little tied up.'

Melissa giggled. 'How about that?' she asked, though it sounded more like a statement than a question. She bent over Janis and gave her a long, passionate kiss. 'Happy birthday, Janis', she said in a deep, seductive voice.

Janis's eyes widened and her slight grin grew into a great big one that lit up her face. 'You did remember!'

'You bet. And now I'm going to give you your present.'

With that, Melissa reached up to the feathery display atop Janis's head and plucked out a single slender, green feather. She slowly rolled it around in her fingers in front of Janis's face as if to taunt her. Weeks ago, Melissa had discovered Janis's secret weakness: she was really, really ticklish. More than that, being tickled made her excited and aroused. Their amorous escapades had often included Melissa tickling Janis's ribs and feet as part of their foreplay. But for Janis's birthday, Melissa had decided to go farther: for the first time, she would tie Janis up and tickle her all over before they made love.

An exquisite little shiver ran up Janis's spine when she saw the feather. 'Oh, no!' she said, though the smile on her face belied her pretended anxiety. 'You wouldn't!'

'Oh, but I most certainly would.' Melissa lightly flicked the tip of the feather against Janis's underarms. 'Tickle tickle tickle!' she taunted.

Janis immediately began squirming as much as her bonds would allow. 'Heeheheheehehee!' she began giggling. 'Stoo-ho-hop! That ti-hi-hickles! Heeheeehaaahahaaaa!' Her beautiful laugh, half a girlish giggle and half a husky chuckle, spilled out of her lips like sweet music, just as mesmerising as any song she'd ever belted out on stage. Melissa sped up the feather, dancing the tip all over the underside of Janis's arm and the upper part of her ribs. Janis's eyes closed tight, the bridge of her nose wrinkled up in the cutest way, and she whipped her head from side to side as if trying to shake away the tickles. Her giggle-chuckle quickly grew into a full-fledged laugh, as her mouth opened wide in that unforgettable trademark smile that exuded the youthful, glowing energy of an adorable little Southern girl and released a torrent of ticklish laughter.

'Ahh, does that tickle? Is Janis a ticklish little girl? Tickle tickle! Laugh for me, my ticklish little thing!' Melissa smiled wickedly as she tickled Janis without mercy. Then she stopped.

Janis's deep, unrestrained belly laughs began to slowly die down into that cute giggle. 'Oh-ho god, heehee, oh, I'm too-hoo ticklish for this!' she spurted out between giggly aftershocks.

'Oh, but I've only just begun', said Melissa. She moved down to the foot of the bed and, without further ado, ran the feather up and down the arch of Janis's little foot.

Janis dissolved again into uncontrollable ticklish laughter. 'No-ho-ho! Haaaahheheheeehahaheehee!' Her foot wiggled around madly trying to escape the tickling feather, but thanks to the cuffs it could not get away. Melissa ran the feather quickly and irregularly over Janis's arch, her heel, right under the ball of her foot, down her instep, and even in between her wiggly little toes. She never let any one part of the foot get too used to the tickling, jumping back and forth in a random fashion so that Janis's entire foot tingled with deliciously ticklish sensations.

'Had enough, my ticklish little Janis?' asked Melissa, slowing down on the foot tickling.

'Yes! Ye-hehesss!' squealed Janis helplessly.

'Really?' said Melissa thoughtfully. She paused a moment as if contemplating a decision, then grinned again. 'Too bad!' she announced, dropping the feather and aggressively beginning to tickle both of Janis's feet with her long fingernails.

Janis's ticklish laughter once again welled up like a great gust of hurricane wind. 'No-ho-ho! Haaahaaaaheeehaaa!! Don't tickle my fee-hee-heet! Heehee! Sto-hop! That ti-hi-hickles!' Despite her protestations, however, the very last thing in the world Janis wanted was for Melissa to stop. The begging and pleading was purely for erotic effect, and Melissa knew it.

Janis's hair had become wet and started to stick to her face, which itself was turning bright red with ticklish laughter. Melissa looked at her, seeing the adorably ticklish little girl she knew Janis was, brought to the surface by her tickly ministrations. Finally, she could stand it no longer. She climbed up on the bed and straddled Janis, poking her fingers into her sides and tickling her ribs mercilessly. She began kissing Janis, stifling her ticklish laughter a bit but certainly not stopping it. Both girls began to grind their hips together, and little erotic moans began to leak out in between Janis's gales of laughter. 'Heeheehaaha! ooooohhhhh, oh god ... heehee! oh yes, oh Melissa ... hahahahahaaaaaaaa!'

Before long, Melissa got the key out of her pocket and unlocked Janis's cuffs. The two shed their clothes and began to make love, and all night long moans and giggles could be heard from the hallway outside the room.

The next morning, Janis awoke with a tremendous smile on her face, her clothes scattered all over the room. She rolled over and embraced Melissa, who had also begun to wake up. The two cuddled, holding each other close.

'Thanks for the greatest birthday ever, honey', said Janis.

'Any time, sweetie', answered Melissa. She then playfully poked Janis's ribs, eliciting a giggle. 'Just wait until Christmas!'

THE END

Welcome to the TMF Sean, from one writer to another, your story kicked ass man. Seriously, Janis Joplin, she was a sexual icon and had a great singing voice. It's a shame that her life ended in tragedy though.

Keep on writing, you got the knack!

Last edited:
great first post. and you captured the essence of janis beautifully. for a rather rough singer, she did exude a girlishness about her. and also i remember her giggle was cute and unlike her singing voice, of which i was a huge fan.. fantastic story keep up the good work

isabeau

Nice story :bump: Welcome to the TMF :xpeepsofa Hope to read another of your stories soon :triangle:

Thumbs Up!

For a new author, you've got a real flair for it. Keep up the good work. I didn't know Joplin very well, as I was quite young when she passed, but I like your stuff.

This is so ironic. Just last night I watched her biography. Being a product of the 50's and 60's, I loved her and her music. She was so misunderstood.
Anyway, there was one shot of her feet while she was singing. She was wearing backless slippers. The thought ran through my head. I wonder if she's ticklish and if she is, what a great laugh she'd have.
Great story.

tyf69 said:
This is so ironic. Just last night I watched her biography. Being a product of the 50's and 60's, I loved her and her music. She was so misunderstood.
Anyway, there was one shot of her feet while she was singing. She was wearing backless slippers. The thought ran through my head. I wonder if she's ticklish and if she is, what a great laugh she'd have.
Great story.

Actually, it's not really ironic at all. While I've been thinking about a Janis story for a very long time, it was seeing that biography come on last night that was the immediate impetus behind my decision to finally write it. ;)

(I didn't actually *watch* it, but that's only because I didn't have to--I have it on tape and have seen it plenty of times. :manicd: )

My favourite Janis foot pic is on the cover of the 2-CD collection _The Essential Janis Joplin_. She's wearing backless shoes and you can see her ankle and heel and the beginning of the curve of her arch. Combine that visual with the sound of the little giggle she does at the end of 'Mercedes Benz' and I think you'll agree that someone just *had* to write her into a tickling story. :D

Thanks to everyone for the praise and encouragement!

Top of the pops

Winner of Australia vs RSA.... Australia by 7 wickets! England up by 311 on India and Top two for Commonwealth Games..... Australia and England! That makes us really happy.
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Could someone give us advice about whether to continue with our revenge story?
And yah, spyware is dying on our computer!

I almost wasn't going to read the entire thing, but gee, I'm glad I did! Really well written man (if you're still around lol) Good job. Best birthday present ever.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back