• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New story!

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi there!

Just thought I would post the first part of a tickle story that I am doing. Please let me know what you think and how I can improve. I am eager to do justice to some of the amazing stories all ready here.

This place rocks!

Enjoy

Jill Valentine had seen the T-virus Zombies do many terrible things in her time as member of S.T.A.R.S, but nothing she had seen thus far could have prepared her for what was now taking part in front of her. This was definitely something new.

“Becca?” she asked.

Jill stood in the doorway of what used to be a well-furnished dinning room of an old American mansion. The building was one of many set deep within the woods surrounding Racoon City, and more than likely belong to one of the wealthier city dwellers. Once it had been rustic and lovely; now it was a wreck. Tables chairs and cabinets lay in ruin all about her, victims of some previous battle.

The T-virus had infected the local trees and plants, turning them to dangerous sentinels and causing them to push through the walls floor and ceiling of the mansion. It looked to Jill as if the massive branches and tentacle-like vines that lay through the wooden boards were all that stopped the building from falling to pieces. Jill watched with a mix of growing unease as thick vines writhed with alien intent.

“Becca, is that really you?”

Ignoring all the obvious damage within the room, Jill’s attention was drawn towards the far left corner of the room where a thick nest of tentacles had burst through the floor and covered the wall. They looked trapped between the wall and the fireplace, but Jill’s eyes were drawn on the blonde haired woman who hung trapped in tightly coiled tentacles, some three feet off of the floor. Only a head and the black army boots were visible but Jill knew that it was Rebecca, the youngest and newest member to the Stars Team.

“Rebecca!”

“Jill!” came her reply. It’s me! Thank god you’re here! Quick help me!”

Still dealing with what she was seeing, Jill shouldered her shotgun and made her through the tangle of limbs on the floor towards Rebecca. As she moved a deep hissing sound rose in the room all around her and the tentacles tightened their grip about their victim, who let out a nervous squeal. Alarmed, Jill slowed her pace to a very cautious tiptoe. Slowly she made her way forward until she stood in front of where Rebecca hung.

“Are you all right?” Jill asked.

“I think so,” said Becca. “But when this thing grabbed me I thought I was dead.”

“Where is Chris and the others?” said Jill, looking for some weakness in the vines. “Did you see them?”

“I think the Plant has them,” Becca said and struggled to free herself; it was to no avail. “I think it has them all. I know they were alive when I last saw them.”

“Thank goodness!”

“Yeah,” said Becca nervously. “This thing doesn’t seem intent on killing me…yet.”
“That is weird, don’t you think?” asked Jill. “Good news obviously, but a little weird.”

“Cut me down! Please!”

Jill reached for her knife. All of a sudden, the thing in front of Jill came alive with a fierce hiss; a series of whip-like moves of its larger tentacles drove Jill several feet back and out of reach. Jill froze and Rebecca let out a terrified cry.

Dozens of smaller tendrils snaked from the folds of the larger limbs, curling about Rebecca’s boots and, as Jill watched in a stunned gape, they set about yanking the boots off of her feet. They dropped to the floor, laces snapped. In seconds they were weaving through the material of her socks and then they too were pulled clear. Rebecca let out a nervous giggle at the movement on her feet.

“Oh gawd!” Rebecca said. “Jill help me!”

But Jill didn’t move; she was transfixed and could only stand there as before her eyes, one of the larger tentacles slipped quickly back and forth between Becca’s toes and lightly flickered up and down the soles of her feet. It was tickling her – the plant was tickling her.

“Spprrtttee hee hee heeelp! J-Jill! Aaha ha ha! Its tickling my feeheeheeheet! Haahaahaa! Noooooo! It’s driving me crazy! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

The tentacle set into a methodical rhythm of brushing its tentacle up and down the soles of Rebecca’s small and pedicured feet, drawing very delicate lines of movement from heel to toe, back and forth across her arches. Jill saw that the movements were deliberate and showed intent; this plant knew what it was doing.

Rebecca giggled and snorted, struggling to no effect as she hung having her feet tickled by the plant. The feeling of the tentacle moving on her feet was too much and all she could do was laugh erratically. She had always hated being tickled, especially on the soles of her feet! It went straight to the centre of her head and drove her into hysterical.

“Waaa haa haa! Oh god it tickles! Eee hee heehaa ha ha ha! Jill…(giggle)…hee hee hee help me! Nyaa haa haa haa haa! Ha HA HA HA! Not the feet! Heee hee hee haha ha ha!”

“I can’t believe it,” said Jill. “Its tickling your feet!”

“I know! Yargghhaahahaha! Ha hah hah…”

As Jill watched the plant lowered another one of its tentacles and started to tickle both of Rebecca’s feet; drawing patterns and flickering swiftly with its tips, covering all of her soft skinned soles. In response to this new movement, Rebecca exploded into hysterical laughter, kicking and struggling even in the tight bonds of the tentacles. Yet no amount of struggle seemed to avail her in getting away from the tickling tentacles.

Jill found herself grinning as she watched it, thinking how oddly cute that a plant should want to tickle your feet. It was certainly better than it tearing you to pieces. She knew she should be trying to get Rebecca free but she found herself compelled to watch as her teammate had her feet tickled.
“Oh gawd I can’t stand it! Haahaahaahaa! Nyaahaahaahaa! It’s dr-driving me crazy. Waa haa haa haa! My fe-heeheeheet! Hee hee hee haaha! It is too muuaahaahaaha haa haa! Too much!”

Jill wondered if the plant had captured the other members of her team and was now tickling their feet. She felt something warm and pleasant pass along her spine as she drew up an image of Chris and Barry having their feet tickled. Jill chuckled softly.

“I have to find the others Becca,” said Jill eventually. “I can’t help you yet Becca.”

“Nooooaaha ha ha hahaha!”

“I’ll be back as soon as I can,” said Jill with a giggle. “So just hang in there, tickle toes.”

“Jill! Pleas! Eeeeheeehee Ooooheeeheehaaha!”

“You look really cute when you’re feet are being tickled…”

Jill turned and made her way back out of the room, leaving Rebecca in hysterics…

I like it a lot. Don't forget about the other places to tickle. No focusing exclusively on feet, regardless what the multitude of foot fanatics here will likely say! ;)

hmmm, this sounds vaugely familiar to me, there has been a resident evil story exactly like this before i believe.

i disagree.....i think its totally ok to focus solely [ha ha] on thwe feet. FEET RULE!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back