• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a ticklish revenge

jd58

TMF Expert
steph and mz chaos are two good friends of mine. now i must tell you that this two ladies are a couple of teases and practical jokers i know.all in fun though. it does seem when we are together i wind up the butt of there jokes though. they say i'm so easy going and take it so well. i just smile and tell them."you know what they say."paybacks are a b. they giggle and say"bring it on."
one day last summer we were at the beach on the lake. i talked them into leting me bury them in the sand so i went to my pickup and grabbed a shovel. i dug two holes fairly deep for them to sit in. each one sat down and there butts were low enough they could'nt get alot of leverage to push up. i buried each one at a time to their necks and to their ankles. i than walked on each one packing down the sand. now i'm 6'0 foot and 210 lbs. not huge but not real small ether."wow" they said."your good at this we can't move but it's comfortable".
i than said i'd be right back and ran back to the pickup. steph said to mz chaos."i wonder were he went". " to pee" mz chaos joked.
acouple of minutes later i retuned with a sign i had already made up. i said to them"do recall when i said paybacks are a b. "it's time. as i showed them the sign thier eyes got wide. in big red letters the sign read.WEV'E BEEN BAD SO FEEL FREE TO TICKLE OUR FEET!
"oh no jeff they protested" this is not funny."let us out of hear". i just smiled and said "i'll be sitting over at that bench."oh by the way you won't be needing these as i reached down and pulled off their beach shoes yhey were wearing. exposing the bottoms of their ticklish feet to everyone.
i walked over to the bench as their protest continued. with the sign stuck between them i just watched.
a couple of minutes went by when a dog draging a leash came up to them sniffing around.they said"sho,sho now go away dog.go away. than it was just like he could read the sign. he began to lick mz chaos's toes and the bottom of her feet. she instently began laughing.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! STOP IT DOG,STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! trying to kick her feet the best she could. the dog then moved over to steph's feet and did the same thing.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! steph screamed.
"man this was better than i ever thought. i thought laughing to myself.
a couple of more minutes went by and an older gentle showed up. the dogs owner. he called the dog over to him as he walked over and seen the sign. with a smile and over the protest of the ladies he reached down and began tickling both their feet at the same time.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! NO!NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!they were both laughing so hard and loud by now it was starting to draw a little crowd.
i just sat on that bench and was laughing almost as hard as they were. people were egging each other on. taking turns tickling steph's and mz chao's exteramely ticklish feet.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!! they cried.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
after about an hour i did come to their rescue.

the end. :tickle:

Jeff, it was an honor being a subject in your story and sharing a beach with Steph. I enjoyed reading it.
I admire your imagination and will certainly make it a point to bring a shovel should I come to Minneapolis.

Thanks sweetie~you are a WILD MAN! :redheart:
XOXO

Mz Chaos said:
Jeff, it was an honor being a subject in your story and sharing a beach with Steph. I enjoyed reading it.
I admire your imagination and will certainly make it a point to bring a shovel should I come to Minneapolis.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back