• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

8 Simple Rules – Payback (MMFF/F)

youri0789

TMF Novice
8 Simple Rules – Payback (MMFF/F)

Cate returned from work to find the whole family sitting around the TV. She was wearing her nursing scrubs with a pair of clinical looking white mules.
“Hey guys, what’s up,” she asked
“I got my report card,” replied Bridget solemnly as she handed it to her mother.
Cate nervously took hold of the brown envelope and removed the card. Suddenly Cates eyes lit up with delight, “this is great honey!” she said almost in disbelief “straight B’s and an A in cheerleading!”
“I knew she could do it!” remarked Paul
“Yeah well done Bridge’!” congratulated Kerry and Rory, knowing how hard she’d worked to achieve these grades.
“Oh well after all this excitement I’m going for a bath before dinner,” said Cate
“Err, not so fast mom,” replied Bridget
“Yeah mom, all the tickling you put poor Bridget through, it’s only fair she gets her turn!” said Kerry
“Yeah come on honey, she’s right,” said Paul
Realising her predicament Cate made a run for it, the rest soon caught her up and dragged her to the floor before hauling her up the stairs and into the bedroom.

They had already secured two sets up handcuffs to the headboard and two set to the foot of the bed. The secured Cate so that her feet petruded through the bars at the foot of the bed. They then removed her mules and secured her big toes together with string.
“Phew mom, you must have had a hard day! Your feet stink!” Said Rory
“Yeh best give ‘em a clean before we start,” followed Bridget.
Kerry then pulled a large basin of warm soapy water from beneath the bed, followed by four toothbrushes.
“Please guys, I’m begging you I can’t take this,” pleaded Cate; her pleas were ignored. They each took a toothbrush and having dipped it in the soapy water began scrubbing at Cates soles- Rory and Paul on her right, Bridget and Kerry on her left. They scrubbed up and down her soles and arches, across the balls of her sensitive feet and beneath and between her toes. Cate was already screaming in hysterics and had tears streaming down her face.

“There all clean” announced Bridget
“God your extremely ticklish mom!” said Rory
“Yeh and we haven’t even got started,” teased Kerry
“Come on guys lets get started,” commanded Paul

Bridget and Kerry continued the relentless attack on the soles of their mom, whilst Paul started on her belly and ribs and Rory began on the smooth armpits with devastating effects.
“Plleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeee sssssssstttttttooooooooppppppp!” begged Cate,
“Why mom we’re having so much fun,” teased Kerry
“Yeh mom now you know how I felt!” exclaimed Bridget
“I’m sooooooorrrrrryyyyy, bbbbut please IIIIIII can’t taaaaaaaaake anymooooooore!!!!!” pleaded Cate in vain.

Paul had move Cates shirt up her above her head exposing her bare midriff and ribs. He was probing at her belly and exploring her belly button with one hand and spider crawling her ticklish ribs with the other. Rory had full freedom over the flawless armpits of his mom and was raking both hands up all over her exposed armpits. The sensation was unbearable for Cate however she could feel herself becoming more and more aroused.
“Please don’t orgasm in front of your kids,” she thought to herself, she was however saved from this humiliating experience because the sensations became overwhelming and she passed out.
Cate awoke changed into formal attire and sat on the couch being shook by Paul.
“Come on honey time to go, its Rory’s parents evening remember?”
With that Rory, Paul and an exhausted Cate left.

“Wow mom’s really ticklish!” exclaimed Bridget
“Yeah I know, I don’t how you and mom survived it, I’m way too ticklish” replied Kerry
Bridget got an evil glint in her eye.
“Oh no your not” exclaimed Kerry but just as she began to run Bridget grabbed the top of her g-string that was sticking out the top of her jeans. Whilst wedgieing Kerry, the athletic Bridget managed to drag her sister up the stairs and secure her to the same restraints left on her mothers bed.
“Please don’t Bridget,” begged Kerry.
Bridget took no notice and began to remove Kerry’s sandals revealing milky white soles with brightly painted blue toenails. Bridget had to take a minute to admire the beauty of her sisters feet, something she had not noticed before. She couldn’t wait to tickle her but wanted to do it properly. She first undid Kerry’s jeans and pulled them down to her ankles before undoing the cuffs at her ankles and slipping the jeans completely off before restraining her ankles once again. She then did the same to her sweater leaving her sister in a skimpy baby pink g-string and matching bra. She had discovered a side too her sister she had never seen before and was quite impressed. Finally she took a sock out her dad’s draw and pushed it into Kerry’s mouth and secured it with a strip of tape.

She was now ready to begin. She moved to the foot of the bed and secured Kerry’s toes as she had done to her mother. Even the slightest touch from the string made Kerry jump. However nothing could prepare her for the onslaught that was about to come. Bridget began to scratch the soles of her sister with her long manicured nails, driving Kerry wild. She worked every mm of skin sending Kerry into hysteria. However the gag made sure Bridget was no interrupted. Next Bridget worked the toes teasing her sister as she went.

Bridget worked her feet for a good 45minutes before beginning to work up he calves prodding the backs of her knees and kneading her inner thighs. Kerry was extremely aroused and Bridget knew it so she left that area to concentrate on the ribs and abdomen. She poke Kerry’s soft, flat belly probing her little finger in and out her belly button. This drove Kerry too the edge, she had only being tickled briefly before but even short spontaneous attacks were unbearable for her.

Bridget counted Kerry ribs and probed the spaces in between. She then reached Kerry’s breasts. She suddenly reached underneath Kerry and quickly unclasped her bra, whipping it away before Kerry had time to react. She revealed perfect pair of snow white, pert breasts with pale pink nipples. Kerry was mortified, she never showed anyone her body and even though she shared a room with her sister she always got changed in private. Bridget began squeezing and poking at her soft breasts deliberately stroking Kerry’s nipples increasing her levels of arousal. This caused Kerry’s nipples to harden like soldiers standing to attention.

Bridget decided her sister had reached the edge and it was time to carry her past her limits. She went into her mothers draw and returned with a pair of nail scissors. Kerry did not know what she could have planned and mmpphed loudly through her gag. Bridget ignored her sisters muffled pleas and with two snips and a sharp tug had dislodged her sisters thong from her ass and rendered her completely naked. She had revealed a curly mound of orange hair on top of a now very moist pussy.

Suddenly she returned with vibrator she got from her room. She turned it on and the buzzing quickly alerted Kerry. She had feelings of dread from the humiliation as well as relief that her sister was about to end her sexual frustration. The first touch on Kerry’s moist lips sent her into spontaneous orgasms and she passed out.

About an hour later she awoke to a buzzing noise. She awoke too find her sister had shaved her pubic region completely balled and had taped an egg shaped vibrator into her pussy and another up her asshole. She was still tied tightly and her sister now stood at her feet tickling her soles, with a video camera mounted on a tripod next to her.
“Tell anyone about this and this video will be all round college!” threatened Bridget, “understood?”
Kerry nodded her head but swore revenge.

Any comments would be much appeciated, for guidance with future work

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back